46 BFPS and Counting -TTC Lucky Support Thread - newbies welcome!

Well whatdya know. Temp still up today. Not rising, but still didn't drop. So either yesterday's early low temp was a fluke, or the regular time higher temp was correct. Either way I've not had a cycle in the 6 or so I've temped that didn't drop by 11 or 12dpo. Today is 13dpo. And today is my Dr's appt to discuss infertility. Do you think they could do and read a blood test in the same day? Are blood tests more accurate? Hope to have some answers soon!!

Hi ladies. Just jumping in to tell you I check on you all often and watch that number every day, hoping it rises and rises from 23 BFPs. This thread is so special to me and I really truly wish so much for you all to get your little beans as soon as possible. For those waiting to ov, I hope those temps do exactly what they should and OPKs show dark lines soon. For those ovulating - soooo much baby dust to you! For those in the 2ww I have absolutely everything crossed for your Christmas BFPs!
Lots of love. Xx

My temps are screwing with me. If I get another high temp tomorrow I'll probably get CH's. We only dtd 4 days b4 and I'm not counting the day of bc it was just a few hrs after his SA and I don't think there were any swimmers. My opks went from almost positive to extremely negative so fx'd I didn't O yet.

Well whatdya know. Temp still up today. Not rising, but still didn't drop. So either yesterday's early low temp was a fluke, or the regular time higher temp was correct. Either way I've not had a cycle in the 6 or so I've temped that didn't drop by 11 or 12dpo. Today is 13dpo. And today is my Dr's appt to discuss infertility. Do you think they could do and read a blood test in the same day? Are blood tests more accurate? Hope to have some answers soon!!

Blood tests are definitely more accurate than hpts. I had to get one done b4 my SHG and they gave the results within 1.5hrs. It was only rushed because I was scheduled for a test the same day.

Another temp dip today. It's below the coverline so I'm assuming AF is on her way. I'm ok with it really I just really really hope that my cycles even out soon. That's the most frustrating part. Looking forward to my new OB appointment in a few weeks and maybe he will have some suggestions

Ciz - best of luck for you this cycle! I'm only partway done with Christmas shopping and low on ideas for family :dohh:

Lauren - Good luck with the blood test today! We'll all be eagerly waiting to hear what happens!

Wanna - thank you! Good to see you - hope some
Of your pregnancy luck rubs off on us!

Smile - There's still a chance that there were swimmers the day of O. Count would have been lower, but I think it counts!

Texas - sorry about the temp dip :(. Hope AF doesn't show and it goes back up tomorrow, but I know that feeling of just knowing AF is on her way. Good thing you have that appointment to look forward to!

Afm - 7dpo today. I think my cm is finally turning creamy. This is like the longest post-o with still clear cm that I've had. Not sure what it means if anything. Temp went up today but nothing else to report besides normal tww symptoms. Just waiting but the wait hasn't been too bad.

this site has been a mess as of late! it keeps being down, then randomly up again? :wacko:

anyway...

ciz - love the gift idea! i think the pic will totally suffice for now until it's available there :) I give you lots of props for the plentiful BDing ! It's so hard for me to do that.

texas - sorry about the temp dip but it is good that you o'ed and had a normal LP! isn't it crazy how signs can point so far toward pregnancy and it not be it?! ugh :(

mrsgreen - thanks so much for the info on your progesterone sitch! I wonder if there was low progesterone since it seems like your LP was super short before?

lauren - good luck today!

wannab - so good to see you pop in :hugs: hope all is well! can you believe we haven't got a BFP since mid Nov?! To go from that frenzy to nothing is so odd...I'm anxiously awaiting a second round of major bfps...

smille - let us know what happens with your temps! I wish I could stalk your chart :winkwink: I'm maybe the biggest chart stalker on here :haha:

ksquared - hopefully the TWW isn't dragging too much for you...temps are looking good :)

AFM - both of my appts went well yesterday. Derm took one look at my face and said it was absolutely hormonal. When my OBGYN said they would run a hormone panel I was super excited. Everything came back normal but when I got the tests online I saw it was for LH, FSH, DHEA and prolactin - not the main hormones like I though -estrogen, progesterone and testosterone. So the derm thinks those are what have been off (which is what I've been thinking all along). She didn't run any blood tests but encouraged me to seek out my obgyn again. I'm a little frustrated by that but might just call a new one and see what they do (unless this fertility clinic decides to call me back :growlmad:). She did inject steroids into my cystic acne though which is amazing that they are all gone today! :happydance:

I also loved my consultation with the acupuncturist. She was very knowledgeable and professional so I scheduled my first appt for Friday. She said it would be good to get in before O. She said that the chinese interpret body trauma by blood loss and thought that since I lost so much blood when I hemorrhaged and received transfusions that their belief is that it takes the body a good amount of time to recover from that. It's an interesting thought and I'm willing to hear more about that.

wish me luck! lots of baby dust to all of you lovelies ! :dust::dust::dust::dust:

Bee- I have so much to comment on lol
First I agree that maybe my progestrone was low but when I got pregnant it picked right back up! So that's good.
I would say call your ob back or just call a new one is a great idea.

Also, thanks for the info on the acupuncturist I've been thinking about it and that makes me want to look into it even more!

that's great that it bounced back - yay!

I was on the fence about the acupuncture so I just scheduled an "appt" for me to go in and talk about it. I'm so glad I did. I wasn't feeling ready to jump right in but it kept being in the back of my head. I was shocked at how knowledgeable she was. It felt like talking to a dr. She also said a third of their clientele are people (men and women both) for fertility! I'll keep you posted on how it goes on Friday :)

That's amazing! I was actually reading a local magazine and there was a lady voted #1 for 7 years. So I was thinking about going in and talking to her.

Bee- I hope it helps! From what I've read people swear by acupuncture.

K-fxd this is your cycle. Your chart is looking good.

I got watery cm today and have had cramps on and off. I think my temps are just messing with me so I'm not trusting FF. I'm going to dtd tonight and every other day until a positive. My opk this afternoon was the same as last night's. ..barely a 2nd line. I'm not giving up. I have my progesterone test tomorrow so fxd that turns out well. I have yet to hear back about the SA.

that's great that it bounced back - yay!

I was on the fence about the acupuncture so I just scheduled an "appt" for me to go in and talk about it. I'm so glad I did. I wasn't feeling ready to jump right in but it kept being in the back of my head. I was shocked at how knowledgeable she was. It felt like talking to a dr. She also said a third of their clientele are people (men and women both) for fertility! I'll keep you posted on how it goes on Friday :)

Beemeck, I'm in Pittsburgh too!! Which doctor did you go to if you don't mind me asking? I have always wanted to go but never sure about insurance etc. I'm getting butterflies about my appointment in an hour. If I don't conceive this cycle I'll definitely look into the acupuncturist!!

Hi ladies, wanted to pop in quick and say hello.

D&C is tonight at 8PM. Sad part is I'm already starving and so thirsty (I haven't been able to eat or drink since noon) Hoping it all goes smoothly and I'll recover nicely.

D&C is tonight at 8PM. Sad part is I'm already starving and so thirsty (I haven't been able to eat or drink since noon) Hoping it all goes smoothly and I'll recover nicely.

Thinking of you hun, I hope it goes as smooth as possible. <3

Just got back from my doctors appointment. He's ordered a series of tests for me. They gave me a urine test first today, and it was a BFN. On CD 3, I will go in to have a luteinizing hormone, follicle-stimulating hormone, and DHEA sulfate test taken. Then sometime on days 5 through 9 I will have to go in for an FL hystetosalpingography at the hospital. Then on day 21 I will go in for a progesterone test. My husband will need an SA. That sounds stressful. So at least we have a plan, but I'm super bummed that im still out this month. He said potentially I could check in for 5 more days if I don't get my period, but I'm not getting my hopes up.. 1 months from now we should have all the answers to move forward.

Best of luck! I was in and out pretty quick with mine, but yes the no eating or drinking thing was difficult. DH didn't eat or drink either since I couldn't, so we both felt dizzy and weird and it was so nice to pick up sushi afterward. I actually bled quite a lot, but some ladies have minimal bleeding so I hope all goes smoothly. Again, feel free to ask me any questions. Thinking of you!

Ttc- good luck hun. I hope it goes well :hugs:. I'm so sorry you are going through this.

Lauren- I'm also near Pittsburgh! The tests seem very stressful, but the more you get done the easier it gets. I suggest not googling the procedure because you'll read horror stories. Yes, the HSG was the worst of all of the tests but my dr was really quick and there was minimal pain after. I hope after all of these tests you find answers as it is difficult not knowing. In less than 3 weeks I'll have my options and I cannot be anymore excited. I struggled emotionally with the concept of seeing an RE and admitting that we are struggling with infertility, but I feel relieved knowing we're in great care and that there are options.

Thanks for the welcome guys :)

6dpo today, have just started feeling a bit sick / nauseous but its only minor. And I seem to be smelling EVERYTHING. My main symptoms so far have been vivid weird dreams every night, and achey cramps on and off. Fingers crossed!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->