46 BFPS and Counting -TTC Lucky Support Thread - newbies welcome!

Mommy- it's an herb that I found out about. They call it the natural version of clomid. You only take it certain days of your cycle because if you become pregnant it can cause complications and miscarriages.

Having so much leucorrhea cm tonight, fx it's a good sign!!

I'm feeling much better now that it has sunk in. I'm going to buy vitamins tomorrow and research softcups. I shouldn't panic b4 we get answers...silly me.

Anyways this cycle has been very wonky. Other than being extremely long, my nips are sensitive, cramping off and on (last night was more noticeable), I've been really tired due to not being able to sleep, and extremely emotional although the last few days have been rough.

:saywhat:ajr
Verrrrry rarely do I have to think twice about a medical word...Well played ajr...well played indeed!
FX sounding like a pre bfp to me!

:saywhat:ajr
Verrrrry rarely do I have to think twice about a medical word...Well played ajr...well played indeed!
FX sounding like a pre bfp to me!

Hahaha - hehehe totally laughed out loud ;)

Mommy- it's an herb that I found out about. They call it the natural version of clomid. You only take it certain days of your cycle because if you become pregnant it can cause complications and miscarriages.

What days and dosage are you supposed to take it? I assume it works like Clomid and Soy Isoflavones?

Navy-
It varies but I did the most recommended cd 1-12 140mg. I did cd 2-12 because that's when I bought it. Lol. In about 10 days I'll let you know if it worked for pregnancy but I know it helped me ovulate

Thanks mrs green!

Smille I use softcups can I help with anything?

Afm- finally. Cross hairs!

Thanks mrs green!

Smille I use softcups can I help with anything?

Afm- finally. Cross hairs!

I'm just terrified to use them. Are they easy to get in and out? Jlm actually recommended them due to dh's low motility.

Congrats on the CH's!

Navy-
It varies but I did the most recommended cd 1-12 140mg. I did cd 2-12 because that's when I bought it. Lol. In about 10 days I'll let you know if it worked for pregnancy but I know it helped me ovulate

I can only find the 540mg tablets. I assume that's WAY to much?

Navy-

Ya I wouldn't take that much.. I found mine at Walmart. They're actually only 40mg per dose because they're for women in menopause. So I just took quite a few pills and I didn't have any side effects.

Great! I'll have to take a look at my local stores to see if any have a 40mg option!

hey gals.

thanks for all the well wishes :kiss: unfortunately my test didn't show anything today. I discouraged, but still hopeful. of course I'm doing the dance back and forth in my mind - I could technically be 8DPO today bc of the temp debacle on the 18th..... when I got my last BFP, I tested neg at 9DPO too....

you know how it goes, ladies. so I'll keep testing and see if I get any luck. I'm not feeling well today - so gassy, bloated, had some sharp, stabbing abdominal pains? I don't think it's :baby: related bc if the HCG was strong enough to give me symptoms, it would be strong enough to show up on an HPT. I dunno what it is though - I actually had a salad for dinner last night so :shrug:

temp went up this morning - highest it's ever been in two months testing. woke up a half hour later than usual so maybe that's why. already ready to see what tomorrow brings. I guess I should just enjoy this beautiful Saturday though, huh?

GL to all of my lovely ladies! :hugs:

DPO 1 today! No ovulation cramping this cycle though. Weird. Testing October 7!

Meck that's a good thing! Actually per the temp adjuster, waking 30 mins late, you would subtract .1 :shrug:
Your temps are still awesome right now!
https://www.whenmybaby.com/basalbodytemperature.php

Bee, certainly not out yet! I tested at 9dpo with my little boy and got a bfn, but then got a lovely positive on 11dpo!

Well I've been getting negative OPKs since yesterday and had bad cramps last night and a little this morning. I think o was yesterday or it could even be today - my hunch says yesterday. We didn't manage to BD yesterday but I might have one for luck tonight! No ewcm so I'm thinking it must've already happened! We BD every day for a whole week and on the day of pos OPK so we are covered!

1dpo today!

Sorry still catching up and running right back out:wohoo:
Smille think of it this way... TMI warning
We can wedge tampons ( even 2 at a time and YES I have done this in urgent times),
Penises, Sex Toys and assorted veggies up in the vajay...they never get lost :rofl:
I read once the avg vag depth is like 4 inches:shock:
{insert waggy finger here} and I KNOWWW some of you have MUCH bigger "toys" that 4 inches :haha:
But truly the vag is a close ended canal. The cups just fit over the cervix like the old today sponge( man I miss those) and the old diaphragms.
Anything you put in, you can reach no prob.
Have other half put it in if you are skittish...oooh new sex game :haha:

Hello ladies can I join? I will be testing on the 1st and pretty sure I had an implantation bleed today so fingers crossed!

:dust: for all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"