46 BFPS and Counting -TTC Lucky Support Thread - newbies welcome!

Navy I'm sorry to see you here :-( I was on the April thread with you. Hugs. X

welcome new friends!!

and thank you all for your reassuring responses. I'm actually feeling very optimistic now after making FF tell me exactly what I wanted to hear :haha: I looked up charts that had neg HPT before pos and basically they were all neg at 9DPO and some getting negatives all the way to 14DPO. I know that implantation can happen from days 6-12 and now I'm feeling hopeful all over again. hope I don't regret it....

Sorry still catching up and running right back out:wohoo:
Smille think of it this way... TMI warning
We can wedge tampons ( even 2 at a time and YES I have done this in urgent times),
Penises, Sex Toys and assorted veggies up in the vajay...they never get lost :rofl:
I read once the avg vag depth is like 4 inches:shock:
{insert waggy finger here} and I KNOWWW some of you have MUCH bigger "toys" that 4 inches :haha:
But truly the vag is a close ended canal. The cups just fit over the cervix like the old today sponge( man I miss those) and the old diaphragms.
Anything you put in, you can reach no prob.
Have other half put it in if you are skittish...oooh new sex game :haha:

Haha thanks. I did a lot of research today which I need to stop, and decided to try them if this cycle doesn't work out. I just wanted to make sure they are sperm friendly and user friendly but I will practice b4 game time. I got dh zinc today too, so fxd it works.

Welcome new ladies!
Cd13. Got my very positive OPK test and EWCM today so I'm waiting for my temp rise to confirm. I am very excited but now the awful 2 week wait.
I'm feeling great about this cycle but that's what I said about the last.

Trr Congrats and hope you get your confirm soon!
Hey it's better to start each cycle with a positive attitude:thumbup:

Can I join please. I'll be testing through to October as FF seems to have got my ovulation day off by a mile. :-( xx

Thanks mrs green!

Smille I use softcups can I help with anything?

Afm- finally. Cross hairs!

I'm just terrified to use them. Are they easy to get in and out? Jlm actually recommended them due to dh's low motility.

Congrats on the CH's!

Well i had to actually practice with them before. i found that my cp is SO low during af i can't get it in so i can't use it for what it's supposed to be used for. So i used them for this. You squeeze them and shove them in and they kinda hook in. but they really really work well. and you can leave them in for hours. and none of your deposit leaves AND it doesn' tleak all over you during the night lol! :thumbup:

Stupid me took a test at 6dpo, will start putting my test pics here
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...t-test-6dpo-keep-testing-updating-thread.html

Temp is high and staying high after a big dip. I guess today's OPK will tell me if I've surged or not if its lighter today/

OK, so I got impatient and has some .88 tests from walmart lying around and decided to test with FMU today. I am 6 DPO.. with my last pregnancy I implanted at 4 DPO so I figured what the heck.. I have been having cramps, my bbs are really sore, and I am so hungry but cant hardly eat.. well.. I may be crazy but I swear I see a line!

Attachments

• ctp-85135-1443359881.jpg
    ctp-85135-1443359881.jpg
    11.7 KB · Views: 32
OK, so I got impatient and has some .88 tests from walmart lying around and decided to test with FMU today. I am 6 DPO.. with my last pregnancy I implanted at 4 DPO so I figured what the heck.. I have been having cramps, my bbs are really sore, and I am so hungry but cant hardly eat.. well.. I may be crazy but I swear I see a line!

I do see a second line!

Thank god! lol I was thinking I was going crazy.. plus my eyes weren't working quite yet as I had just woke up

I see a second line! Though I personally hate those tests for myself, I always get indents or evaps with them. I finally gave up on em after freaking out to many times :rofl:

But FX'd they aren't like that for you and its a line!!!!!!

I have used these several times and I have never had an indent or an evap within the time limit.. always stark white unless I am preggo. I have gotten evaps but always way way after the time limit. So fingers crossed for me!!

Hey bee! Just noticed you have me down as testing on Oct 23rd. That was probably my typo. Can you put me on Oct 2nd?

Country, I've never seen anyone else get indents or evaps (Unless way over the time like you said) with them but me :rofl: I think they just don't like my pee Hahaha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->