46 BFPS and Counting -TTC Lucky Support Thread - newbies welcome!

NavyLadyBug - That is funny. I know what you mean.. I seem to be that way with the dollar tree tests.. there is always some sort of line.. I quit using them because of that!

Sorry still catching up and running right back out:wohoo:
Smille think of it this way... TMI warning
We can wedge tampons ( even 2 at a time and YES I have done this in urgent times),
Penises, Sex Toys and assorted veggies up in the vajay...they never get lost :rofl:
I read once the avg vag depth is like 4 inches:shock:
{insert waggy finger here} and I KNOWWW some of you have MUCH bigger "toys" that 4 inches :haha:
But truly the vag is a close ended canal. The cups just fit over the cervix like the old today sponge( man I miss those) and the old diaphragms.
Anything you put in, you can reach no prob.
Have other half put it in if you are skittish...oooh new sex game :haha:

Haha thanks. I did a lot of research today which I need to stop, and decided to try them if this cycle doesn't work out. I just wanted to make sure they are sperm friendly and user friendly but I will practice b4 game time. I got dh zinc today too, so fxd it works.

hey smille I use these every month during AF instead of tampons - they are a breeze! And I didn't think they would be :thumbup:

Stupid me took a test at 6dpo, will start putting my test pics here
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...t-test-6dpo-keep-testing-updating-thread.html

sorry ajr - don't see anything - but WAY early. FX for you next week!

OK, so I got impatient and has some .88 tests from walmart lying around and decided to test with FMU today. I am 6 DPO.. with my last pregnancy I implanted at 4 DPO so I figured what the heck.. I have been having cramps, my bbs are really sore, and I am so hungry but cant hardly eat.. well.. I may be crazy but I swear I see a line!

sorry love, don't see anything. but also so so early. FX for you too! :hugs:

hi gals! trying to catch up here :) October is upon us!! testing is almost in full force! eek!

AFM - no luck again today. discouraged yet hopeful. more of the same. all over the place. Last month I was super discouraged with BFNs, but this month I am keeping the mantra that it's not over til AF shows. Expected either Thursday or Friday this week, so I have time. Will keep testing of course :blush: temp dip today - again anxious to see what tomorrow brings. basically temps won't tell me anything in terms of AF because they don't drop til about 5 days into period! so just looking for possible dips. Still in prime implantation time at 10DPO so FX!

GL ladies - big week coming up! :hugs:

Ugh beemeck my temps are the same! I don't know why I bother after I confirm o. I still have a week and a half before af is due. Frustrating. And my temp went down a bit today which has me concerned too. I can't help but feel out before we even start!

I know how you feel mommy but you should just go on FF chart gallery and check out some pregnancy charts - the post O temps are all over the place! I felt like you did last month - I was out from like 9 DPO on, and I was right that time but this month I'll be hanging on until AF arrives. so many various temps, dips, jumps, and pos hpts that you just never know! my fingers are super duper crossed for you!! :hugs:

BeeMeck:thumbup: I'm calling implant dip! Let's stay positive!

NavyLove your Vlog hun! Just watched it all. I love watching them since it is so very hard to understand how much someone has gone thru by just reading a siggy :(
:hugs:

Me-7dpo...2 more days till I start testing :happydance:
Not feeling ANY sympts, still super thick chunky white cm:blush:
But ...no sore boobs, no cramping ...nada!
:thumbup: for me since I never felt ANYthing before bfps with my kiddos.
Temp took a small drop, but it is still much higher than I usually get, even when bfp with DS:shock:

OMG... totally forgot to mention I had a SUPER HD dream lol
I was taking a hpt cheapie and trying to figure if there was a line, and some random guy ( no idea who he was) comes and looks over my shoulder to ask what I am doing. I look at him and say taking a pregnancy test, and he says You're pregnant!
So I am like :saywhat: and when I look back at the test I have TWO supeeer dark pink lines:shock:
I woke up immed but that was a greaaat dream...hope it is foreshadowing hehe

I was taking a hpt cheapie and trying to figure if there was a line, and some random guy ( no idea who he was) comes and looks over my shoulder to ask what I am doing. I look at him and say taking a pregnancy test, and he says You're pregnant!
So I am like :saywhat: and when I look back at the test I have TWO supeeer dark pink lines:shock:

Omg vivid dreams are always big sign for me. Fx for you! Never about being pregnant though. I always have a super sexual dream around the time I find out I'm pregnant lol

ooh ajr (waggy finger) NAughty naughty girl:muaha:
lol Sounds better than some random dude all up on my pee stick:haha:

Thanks mrs green!

Smille I use softcups can I help with anything?

Afm- finally. Cross hairs!

I'm just terrified to use them. Are they easy to get in and out? Jlm actually recommended them due to dh's low motility.

Congrats on the CH's!

Well i had to actually practice with them before. i found that my cp is SO low during af i can't get it in so i can't use it for what it's supposed to be used for. So i used them for this. You squeeze them and shove them in and they kinda hook in. but they really really work well. and you can leave them in for hours. and none of your deposit leaves AND it doesn' tleak all over you during the night lol! :thumbup:

Thank you so much. I am going to order them if this cycle is a bust. Yes it will take the fun out, but at this point we need to help his swimmers in whatever way possible.

OK, so I got impatient and has some .88 tests from walmart lying around and decided to test with FMU today. I am 6 DPO.. with my last pregnancy I implanted at 4 DPO so I figured what the heck.. I have been having cramps, my bbs are really sore, and I am so hungry but cant hardly eat.. well.. I may be crazy but I swear I see a line!

I can definately see something. Fxd for you.

I had a dream I got a blazing bfp last night too :-(. I wish it'd come true.

Thank you JLM

Ok so CD11 OPK was light, CD12 was a bit darker and now CD13 has lightened again. For me this means I got a surge because my PCOS never allows me to have a truly positive OPK,so i either O'd last night or will today or tomorrow. My temps on FF support this as well and if this is true, I will or did O nearly a week early,which I have NEVER done. Could it be because I only bled for a day after my D&C? Anyone have any insight? Could I actually already be in the TWW?

Gah, confusing body!!!!

I'm 7dpo and very achey in my lower abdomen, my back hurts and I'm so tired from not sleeping well. I keep getting very hot at night. Plus my neck hurts really bad probably from tossing and turning and I have a sore throat. In other words I feel like a bus hit me. I'm praying its good news.

I am feeling really crappy tonight.. my tummy is all nauseous, my head hurts, and my ears are plugged like I have an ear infection.. generally just run down feeling.. keep ticking by the hours until I test again in the morning and hoping my line is a little darker than it was today. I am sure feeling pregnant for sure.. ick And my boobs are killing me!

First cycle that my husband and I are ttc :) I am so excited, and impatient, which doesn't work well when ttc lol. My AF is supposed to start Oct. 4, so I will definitely be testing then (if not a little earlier).

I am 7dpo and for the past few days have had these on and off symptoms: period-like cramps, fatigue (the kind I get during AF), achy knees/calfs, tender breasts for past two days, and one intense craving for Moe's (I finished that whole freakin burrito) ;)

:hi:Jax
:shock: I thought IIIIII was the only one who could finish a whole Moes burrito lol:munch:
Sympts sound good!
FX for you and :dust: to us all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"