46 BFPS and Counting -TTC Lucky Support Thread - newbies welcome!

hello everyone! sorry i've been mia on vacation!

congrats to any bfps i missed, and sorry to any of those af got. can anyone fill me in on whats up?

I don't think we've had any more bfps so far. I'm waiting on AF. My temp has taken a nosedive below coverline and is staying there so im assuming she will show sometime between now and Saturday. I have no idea how long my LP usually is so we will see. I'm 13 DPO today. Hopefully others will chime in soon

11dpo- Im not trusting my eyes this morning.
I poas and left them in the bathroom and went to make a coffee. I come back after maybe 5 minutes and there is a faint line.
The cheapie doesn't look normal like the line is faded at the top a little bit so Im not freaking out yet.
But obviously riddled with anxiety already at the though of mc again.

Gonna take a frer later before work.

Morning ladies, thank you for all the well wishes. I appreciate them and all of you so much.

The procedure itself went quite smoothly but, the process prior and after were hectic! Home from work today but, I feel like if I didn't get past 1am I could of went in. I'm having very light bleeding and some mild cramps. I haven't really even taken anything for pain.

Hope you're all having a great day. For those of you who celebrate, how's the Christmas shopping going? I guess anyone who celebrates a holiday around this time, how's your shopping going? This weekend OH has been warned that he's being dragged from store to store so we can get it al done lol.

Trr- fxd for you girl!

Mommy- welcome back!!!

Ttc- We're almost done, but our parents haven't given us ideas so I guess they're getting gift cards. I have to finish wrapping since dd will be on vacation soon and she's nosey. I'm a little sad bc this will probably be "Santa's" last year with us until we have another child.

Afm- my temp dropped just a tad but still pretty high compared to other temps. No more fertile cm and my cervix went from high and soft 3-4 days ago to medium and hard. I'll keep testing, but I have never missed a surge :shrug: DH fell asleep at 8 last night so we didn't bd...bummer. Hopefully tonight. We're still waiting on the SA results. The 28th cannot come soon enough.

Good luck, Trr!

8dpo for me. Temp shot up +0.3 today and mostly just feeling typical tww symptoms. Kind of getting eager to test, though after so long it would be surprising if this time it worked. Though we used preseed this time, so fingers crossed!

Just took a frer and its stark white. Maybe the cheapie was an evap. I'll continue to test tomorrow.

My progesterone came back 1.4 :cry:. The nurse said I'm not ovulating. I get a clear temp shift, O pains, fertile cm and positive opks every month. I feel so crushed. I know there's meds to help, but I really thought my body was working. Is there even a point to try?

Smille yes there is a point! There are meds they can give you to make you ovulate. If that's the only problem then once they get the right dose it can happen!

I meant there's no point this cycle...I'm sorry :-(. I cannot wait until our follow up so we can get back on track and have solutions. I talked to my dh and we both feel so stressed with what has been going on. We decided not to try and just relax this cycle and just enjoy the holiday season. I will still cheer you all on and hope to see some more bfps.

I think that's a good idea smille. Just wait another month and see what their game plan is. I'm just patiently waiting on AF to come. My temp is low so I think it will be in the next couple of days

Smille- I'm so sorry hun, but really I think they must have made a mistake cause there's no way you're not ovulating especially that you chart and know you must be ovulating. I really hope this is a big mistake on their end. You're in my thoughts big time :hugs:

Texas- Cd 21.I'm surprised it hasn't shown. I usually get af the day after a major drop.

Campn- I agree. I'm thinking that they expect ovulation to occur b4 cd21 but I don't until 24 or so. To my understanding progesterone increases after O, so I knew my number wouldn't be good today. My obgyn has always told me that bc I get positive opks and a thermal shift then I shouldn't worry. I am certain that I O on my own.

Smille, I agree. I'm thinking they have based it on assumption you O on CD14. If you have fertile CM, temp shift, positive opk. You are Oing.

Smille, I agree. I'm thinking they have based it on assumption you O on CD14. If you have fertile CM, temp shift, positive opk. You are Oing.

Thank you for making me feel better. I know I'm not crazy. I know what annovulatory cycles are like due to past cycles years ago and I know I'm ovulating. I know the iui procedure is all about timing so that's probably why they test early and will most likely prescribe some meds.

hey ladies just dropping in quick to see how everyone's doing. i've been trying to at least keep up on reading everything. really hoping to see some more BFPs soon from this amazing group of ladies!!

smille - i just wanted to say, i agree with the others... if anything, they should've looked into your past charts for you and seen that you ovulate later - there for an accurate test should be taken later. I'm so sorry there is all this added stress. i think a little break is a great idea, if for nothing else, to feel like a normal person and not just a ttc machine.

thinking of you ladies constantly and wishing so much luck to you all. i can't wait to see that bfp number rise!

Hi ladies, sorry I’ve been away again. I find the follicular stage of my cycle so so so uninspiring that I tend to stay off the internet where all things fertility are concerned. I drive myself mad otherwise, but I have been checking on you ladies though to see how everyone’s doing.

Bee: So glad your appointments went well. I hope that as you have more they will put an action plan into place to help you get your little bundle! You’re really making me want to seek out an acupuncturist. It’s so expensive here though! Maybe in January if this cycle fails.

TTCBabyG: so many :hugs: to you. I really hope that you have love and support around you to help you heal quickly. Thinking of you.

Lauren: I hope those answers come fast and that they show there isn’t a big problem to be fixed. I’m having similar tests done this cycle and my husband will have a SA too. They fall just before Christmas though (CD21), so I may have to wait till next cycle if the hospital isn’t running those tests so close to Xmas.

Try: Sorry about your BFN :hugs: I hope this is just a shy BFP for you.

KSquared: I’ve got my fingers crossed for you, your chart is looking amazing! That last temp is through the roof!! Hopefully it’s because a little bundle is snuggling away in there.

Smille: I have no words :hugs: I don’t really know anything about the blood tests they do, but it seems strange that you get an ovulation temp pattern, but no ovulation. Are they willing to offer you progesterone for this cycle?

jGo: Hope first tri is being kind on you and you aren’t too bombarded with nausea and exhaustion.

Campn: Love the new profile picture :D

So I’m CD12 today with signs ovulation may be happening soon. I’ve had watery cm and now EWCM the last few days and as it’s been building I reckon it might happen soon. So far OPKs are pretty faint. I think I may get a + on CD14 like last cycle with ovulation happening CD15. That would make me 12dpo Christmas Day, which is a perfectly respectable day to test in my cycle :haha: here’s hoping we all get Christmas BFPs this cycle!!!

Jgo- I told them I don't ovulate until later, but they want me ovulating sooner. Idk why they tested on a certain day tbh. I'm so confused but I'll get more info soon.

Squirrel - I won't get anything this cycle, but I will get more information in a couple of weeks. I'll probably get something then when I start a new cycle.

Thanks for your support ladies. I know my body works. I think time off from ttc may do me some good.

I meant there's no point this cycle...I'm sorry :-(. I cannot wait until our follow up so we can get back on track and have solutions. I talked to my dh and we both feel so stressed with what has been going on. We decided not to try and just relax this cycle and just enjoy the holiday season. I will still cheer you all on and hope to see some more bfps.

:hugs: I remember how that felt to get that blood work back and have them tell you you did not even ovulate, it is very stressful. I pretty much did not ovulate for over 6 years when we were trying to conceive our first. and even with meds my body was struggling to ovulate when we did ivf. It took 4K EXTRA, so 11k in just meds for that cycle. I like your decision to just relax and take the holidays 'off' while you wait for follow up appointment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->