46 BFPS and Counting -TTC Lucky Support Thread - newbies welcome!

hey ladies. just checking in for a min. trying to stay off site just because all this ttc has become too stressful.
I have a hsg scheduled for today and my ob has scheduled an u/s(to just do a general look over) Other then that no new news.
I have decided with the busy holiday season and all the stress from the last 7 months to just sit out this month and possibly january.
I'm tired of the person I have become while ttc. The stress has taken over me and it's too much. I'm super tired all the time and just downright depressed. I know the change of seasons has a role to play in this, but the stress of ttc has not helped AT ALL.
I decided to buy a bunch of new toys to have fun and play with dh this month instead of demanding sex NOW when it's a possibly fertile days. Just a month to play and relax :)

I totally get where you're coming from. I miss connecting with my dh bc we want to, not because we have to. Ttc has taken its toll and sometimes it's best to take a step back and breathe again. I hope a couple of months off are just what you need.

I hope your test goes well and they find nothing wrong.

Congrats angel =)

Congrats Angel! I'm so happy to see the number rise again! I feel more and more coming soon!

Wanted to share gender scan booked Jan 18th <3 can't wait to share with you ladies

Congrats Angel :dance: the BFPs are rolling in now!! Can't wait for the next one!

well just got home from my hsg and not great news. my left side/tube is 100% blocked. :( Nurse and dr before test told me test is painless and I would only feel slight pinching. UM! NO! Not sure if it's because of my blockade but MAN IT WAS PAINFUL! And I have a pretty high pain tolerance but yeah, this was very uncomfortable I had to stop for a min and restart. Dr wanted to just stop all together but I said no I just wanted to finish. I did not want to have to do again. Nurse was so nice and held my hand.
I'm not sure if it is the endo scaring again or possibly a complication/scaring from one of my three c-sections(if this was the case I would assume the last one)
With being 36 and dr saying my egg reserve is lowering(not horribly, but in tune with average 36year old) I am just not sure what the next step is. I know it just becomes quite a bit more hard to get pregnant with only one side 'working' and less egg reserve. Like I mentioned before, I would never be able to afford to do IVF again, so if that is what is recommended, my husband and I have decided to setting on three kids instead of four.
I have scheduled a follow up with OB to talk over this test result in the first week of january. My ultrasound is not scheduled for the end of January, but really after this news today, I'm OK to wait. I'm glad now dh and I decided to take a few months off.. def think that was the right decision to make at this time anyhow. :(
Its depressing but honestly I have three beautiful children and if it's not meant to be, we would be so happy to just have our three sons.
I'd like to talk over with dr in january and see where to go from there.

Aww ajr I am so sorry. Maybe you can still conceive if you O from the right. It just may take longer. But I agree taking a few months off sounds good. I myself am trying to not stress about why my cycles are crazy. I keep hoping I will get back on track on my own but im not sure my body will or not. I try not to get frustrated but then i get frustrated cause I can't relax. It's a never ending cycle lol

Ajr- I'm so sorry hun, for the painful procedure and the painful news, I've heard sometimes hsg is enough to unblock the blocked tube though? Is there a way they can fix it? You can definitely get pregnant from just one side... It'll just take longer. Maybe just take it easy and don't try but don't prevent either? The stress of TTC is too much and the longer it takes the harder it is, I'm also trying to just enjoy my son and say if it's meant to be there's nothing that will prevent it, and if it's not meant to be there's nothing that will make it happen. <3 <3

Ajr- I'm so sorry :hugs:. The procedure is painful, I can totally sympathize with you there. My eyes welled up with tears, but luckily it went fast. I've heard there are ways to unblock a tube, but like you said it's best to wait until you speak with the dr. We are here to support you if you ever need it. I hope this time off is just what you need to get back to being you again.

So sorry to hear that ajr! It's still possible though even if chances are reduced, it just might take a little longer. So many people get their miracle babies, just don't give up all hope. A few months off without all the obsessing over temps and O time will be good for you and you never know, they say that it always happens when you aren't trying for it

Hi! I've been trying to conceive after a miscarriage in july. I had a wonky cycle last month where I was 24 days late!! My phone broke and all my data on my ovulation and period apps were erased :( so I have no idea when I ovulated and can't remember the exact da I got my period last month. But something feels different about this cycle and I think it's very possible I could be expecting! My newest symptom is smells have been irritating me. Which was my main symptom my first pregnancy! I'm holding back from testing for about another week. Hoping and praying you all get bfps soon!!!

Ajr :hugs: I am so sorry. Really hope the doctor can give you something to work with. You'll be in my thoughts, feel free to pm if you ever need to talk.

Well whatever "period" I had for the last four days is gone now. I read about clomid making your lining thin so maybe that's what happened? Either way I'm getting back into the BD game and I will keep temping and such until my appointment next week and see what he suggests. I guess I need to go get some more OPK's. I think I'm almost out

So sorry for the bad news, ajr :hugs:

Good luck, Bella!

Texas - A lot of ladies on here, including myself, tried red raspberry leaf to help with the lining. I used it for the first time this cycle because my last period was so light too. I ordered it on Amazon (brand is Nature's Way) and took 2 tablets daily until a couple of days after ovulation just to confirm. I really think that helped a lot. Good luck with your appointment next week!

So sorry for the bad news, ajr :hugs:

Good luck, Bella!

Texas - A lot of ladies on here, including myself, tried red raspberry leaf to help with the lining. I used it for the first time this cycle because my last period was so light too. I ordered it on Amazon (brand is Nature's Way) and took 2 tablets daily until a couple of days after ovulation just to confirm. I really think that helped a lot. Good luck with your appointment next week!

Thanks for your advice I was thinking of taking it this cycle anyway. But I'm not sure if I should wait to talk to the OB before trying anything or if I should go ahead and try it. I just do not want to mess myself up anymore lol

Hi ladies hope everyone had a nice day.

TeX I hope you get some answers soon hon :hugs:

CD 25, 10dpo and today was the start of my four day range of AF. Negative so far on IC, but still holding onto a little hope as this TWW has been one that has the symptom spotter in me dancing. Babydust to those waiting to test, fx for those O'ing or about to O.

Hi ladies hope everyone had a nice day.

TeX I hope you get some answers soon hon :hugs:

CD 25, 10dpo and today was the start of my four day range of AF. Negative so far on IC, but still holding onto a little hope as this TWW has been one that has the symptom spotter in me dancing. Babydust to those waiting to test, fx for those O'ing or about to O.

Sending you mega amounts of baby dust to cover you from head to toe! Praying this is your month!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->