46 BFPS and Counting -TTC Lucky Support Thread - newbies welcome!

Hi ladies hope everyone had a nice day.

TeX I hope you get some answers soon hon :hugs:

CD 25, 10dpo and today was the start of my four day range of AF. Negative so far on IC, but still holding onto a little hope as this TWW has been one that has the symptom spotter in me dancing. Babydust to those waiting to test, fx for those O'ing or about to O.

Fxd you get your bfp soon. :dust:.

Wanted to share gender scan booked Jan 18th <3 can't wait to share with you ladies

aww lovely, I'm gonna say boy =) xx

well just got home from my hsg and not great news. my left side/tube is 100% blocked. :( Nurse and dr before test told me test is painless and I would only feel slight pinching. UM! NO! Not sure if it's because of my blockade but MAN IT WAS PAINFUL! And I have a pretty high pain tolerance but yeah, this was very uncomfortable I had to stop for a min and restart. Dr wanted to just stop all together but I said no I just wanted to finish. I did not want to have to do again. Nurse was so nice and held my hand.
I'm not sure if it is the endo scaring again or possibly a complication/scaring from one of my three c-sections(if this was the case I would assume the last one)
With being 36 and dr saying my egg reserve is lowering(not horribly, but in tune with average 36year old) I am just not sure what the next step is. I know it just becomes quite a bit more hard to get pregnant with only one side 'working' and less egg reserve. Like I mentioned before, I would never be able to afford to do IVF again, so if that is what is recommended, my husband and I have decided to setting on three kids instead of four.
I have scheduled a follow up with OB to talk over this test result in the first week of january. My ultrasound is not scheduled for the end of January, but really after this news today, I'm OK to wait. I'm glad now dh and I decided to take a few months off.. def think that was the right decision to make at this time anyhow. :(
Its depressing but honestly I have three beautiful children and if it's not meant to be, we would be so happy to just have our three sons.
I'd like to talk over with dr in january and see where to go from there.

aw hun. I'm sorry you had to go through that. I personally have not experienced this but it sounds awful =( hope your feeling better soon. please don't worry about age and eggs, I know lots of women who are 35 + with no issue getting pregnant. I sometimes wish doctors wouldn't say that to women just because it adds more stress in my opinion. wishing you all the best lovely. we're all here if you need to chat =) xxxx

Hi! I've been trying to conceive after a miscarriage in july. I had a wonky cycle last month where I was 24 days late!! My phone broke and all my data on my ovulation and period apps were erased :( so I have no idea when I ovulated and can't remember the exact da I got my period last month. But something feels different about this cycle and I think it's very possible I could be expecting! My newest symptom is smells have been irritating me. Which was my main symptom my first pregnancy! I'm holding back from testing for about another week. Hoping and praying you all get bfps soon!!!

lots of luck hun =) xx

Well whatever "period" I had for the last four days is gone now. I read about clomid making your lining thin so maybe that's what happened? Either way I'm getting back into the BD game and I will keep temping and such until my appointment next week and see what he suggests. I guess I need to go get some more OPK's. I think I'm almost out

got to love periods. mine seem to have gotten heavier since trying very odd. but anyway lots of luck hun xx

Hi ladies hope everyone had a nice day.

TeX I hope you get some answers soon hon :hugs:

CD 25, 10dpo and today was the start of my four day range of AF. Negative so far on IC, but still holding onto a little hope as this TWW has been one that has the symptom spotter in me dancing. Babydust to those waiting to test, fx for those O'ing or about to O.

fx for you hun xx

Bah! My temps are so high.... I have no clue what is going on.... Only a few more days until my doctor appointment... Thank God!

so afm... I think maybe my body is gearing up no sign of ewcm yet but starting to feel niggles around the ovaries. so I'm hoping its close. not using opks this time just keeping to bding every other day and taking these tablets everyday seems to be working so far =) feel a heck of lot less stressed this month. dunno if its these tablets but having some seriously vivid crazy dreams lately. x

Bah! My temps are so high.... I have no clue what is going on.... Only a few more days until my doctor appointment... Thank God!

out of curiosity have you done a preg test since your period? I don't want to get your hopes up but my mum when preg with me had period for 4 months but she said they weren't like her normal periods xx

out of curiosity have you done a preg test since your period? I don't want to get your hopes up but my mum when preg with me had period for 4 months but she said they weren't like her normal periods xx

I have they were bfn so white there wasn't even a shadow of a line. That was my first idea as well. But sadly no I am not. I'm just messed up... Sigh

well af was here when I woke up this morning. I'm so glad because that means I don't have to reschedule my doctors appointment next week.

Drum- I've been great, luckily the month of December is jolly and full of fun things to do, like baking cookies and singing carols with my son so that really has distracted me from TTC!! How are you!? How is your DD!?

I hope you all have been great!

hiiiiiii girls!

ugh - remind me to never be this busy ever .... especially during O time :dohh::nope::sleep:

I hate being away so long because I really want to keep up! but I've been keeping up on my phone and don't think I've missed anything :hugs:

angel - CONGRATS!!!!! woohoo - happy and healthy 9 months to you mommy! is this your first?

smille - wow I can't believe your docs got it so wrong with that progesterone test. :dohh: obv it would turn out that way if you O late! hope you are doing well :hugs:

ciz- hopefully you will O a little earlier this month.... FX!

trix - so sorry about AF :( Day 1 is always the worst for me so I'm sending you massive, massive hugs :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

texas - my temps have been doing that lately too. the past 2 months my pre-O temps have gone much higher than normal. So I'm def anxious for you to have your appt too so I can see what they say! GL - it's almost here :happydance:

camp - hiiiiii!!! I miss you! Sorry I've been so MIA. I hope you are doing well and getting ready for O time. can this cycle be our cycle now?? pretty, pretty please???? :haha:

bella - welcome! GL and keep us posted!

jitters - are you here? what ever happened with your test?!

ajr - good luck to you and I am glad you are in good hands with the docs!

I'm sure I've missed a ton of you but I will repost when I can! It's been getting too quiet on here and it's making me sad!

too much to update on my end, but no real news. Had my acupuncture appt last Friday. it was really relaxing. She didn't recommend another appt until next month if necessary because according to chinese medicine and it's techniques - I'm "super healthy".

I broke my thermometer last week. Keep it under my pillow and when I washed the sheets it was in there. ugh. so this past week I've been using my old one that's pretty unreliable. my new one came last night so the point is I don't know if I've O'ed yet or not. Either today or tomorrow. my opk was positive yesterday but I kinda felt like I was O'ing yesterday so maybe I caught the tail end of my surge. either way it doesn't matter - we are BDing every day again this month since every other day didn't give us any better luck. rather not miss it. man is it exhausting. As you know, O week is NOT my fun week :nope: and now I'm just sore. :dohh:

not feeling optimistic for this cycle - I've just been too busy and stressed and SO has said that his "deposits" haven't been that great or plentiful. we are just doing too much and I'm mad at myself for scheduling so much around this time. oh well.

miss all of you ladies and hope that things continue to calm down and I can be more present on here because you all keep me sane <3

drum! how could I forget about you!?!? so excited to see what the next couple of days bring for you - I think you are totally due to be our next BFP :happydance: FX! :hugs:

Mommy- I'm guessing girl!!

jgo - how are you?!

wanna - HOW did I forget this?! I squealed OUT LOUD when I read your update! two babies eeeeeeeeeek!!!! so, so excited for you!!!!!!

Campn We're really good, still waiting on my neice to show. They wanted to take her at 35 weeks due to Jacobsen's but since her weight scans looked good she gets to wait until the 29th. Shy is going through the 'mine' phase, lol. I am glad your holiday is going well, and you get a ttc break.

Bee lol no worries. Hope you get a relaxing break. Fx that a crazy cycle means a stubborn bean to come.

Thank you all ladies.

drum! how could I forget about you!?!? so excited to see what the next couple of days bring for you - I think you are totally due to be our next BFP :happydance: FX! :hugs:

ajr - I'm guessing girl!!

jgo - how are you?!

wanna - HOW did I forget this?! I squealed OUT LOUD when I read your update! two babies eeeeeeeeeek!!!! so, so excited for you!!!!!!

i'm good, bee! doc ordered a "dating" scan for tomorrow... because they want to go off my lmp, but i know when i ovulated and the dates don't line up with theirs... haha i kind of insisted they were wrong so i think they're trying to prove me wrong. but no matter, i get to see the little bean long before i thought i would! i'm happy for the chance for some reassurance. nervous too tho...

Good luck tomorrow jGo, it will be wonderful! Xx

I have my scan tomorrow and I am so nervous. Hoping and praying that little bean is still okay. Xx

great news ladies! so glad you got in sooner jgo :) They kinda rolled their eyes during my last pregnancy when I was going by O date instead of lmp but it was only 3 days different so it didn't really matter for me...

excited for you both! it's totally normal to feel nervous. can't wait to see pics of your little beanies :)

Jgo and teeny- how exciting! You both get to see your little beans!!

Bee- I hope the acupuncture works this cycle!

I'm pretty much over the fact that they messed up with my progesterone test. It'll just be something else I bring up. I'm confident that I'm 3dpo. A few days ago I had a ton of ewcm so I did an opk and it was positive. It's so hard to give up on trying. I keep hoping that bc his numbers are a ton better that it'll get a bfp this month.

not feeling optimistic for this cycle - I've just been too busy and stressed and SO has said that his "deposits" haven't been that great or plentiful. we are just doing too much and I'm mad at myself for scheduling so much around this time. oh well.

this is why I need to sit out a month or two.. other then whatever medical things might be going on.. my relationship with dh really needs to be first over anything else.

Good luck at your scans jGo and teeny weeny! Can't wait to see pictures!

Smille: I hope you caught that egg and that the TWW races by for you!!

1dpo here *yawn* hope the TWW flies with Christmas.

Anyone else testing Christmas Day? I'll be 10dpo, so still too early, but how could I resist?

Mommy- I'm guessing girl!!

jgo - how are you?!

Haha thank you darling :hugs: I am still in such shock! Can't believe it! Can hardly believe I ever fell pregnant let alone with two :cloud9:

I'm glad to hear you're good, if really busy. I have felt exactly the same - it's been such an insane month already with too many social occasions and too many things to do! I hope you get to relax over Christmas. I am also so pleased to hear you enjoyed accupuncture! I have heard amazing things about it. Not long and we are going to hear of your BFP - I am beyond sure.

J and weeny, you will both be absolutely fine and full of excitement and relief as soon as you've had your scans. All will be perfect! Can't wait to see pics.

Smille, best of luck to you. You can't argue with ewcm and a positive OPK. The fact your OH's numbers increased so well is only a very very positive thing for you! Will be keeping everything crossed this is it for you.

Ajr, I totally understand your need to have to sit out for a couple of months and have some relax time. TTC can be maddening. Your sense of calm and happiness is important and has to be put first. Wishing you luck.

Good luck ladies. I just know that number is going to keep rising over Christmas! Lots of holiday babies are gonna make themselves known :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->