46 BFPS and Counting -TTC Lucky Support Thread - newbies welcome!

Good luck at your scans jGo and teeny weeny! Can't wait to see pictures!

Smille: I hope you caught that egg and that the TWW races by for you!!

1dpo here *yawn* hope the TWW flies with Christmas.

Anyone else testing Christmas Day? I'll be 10dpo, so still too early, but how could I resist?

Fx I'll be ovulating around then haha so wishing you lots of Christmas baby dust for that bfp x

Squirrel will keep everything crossed for a nice Christmas BFP.

Ajr I hope everything works out soon for you, you're in my thoughts.

Smille There is always a chance so FX, sending babydust your way.

Teeny and Jgo good luck on the scans girls. If you have the time please send some pictures our way. Congrats again ladies.

Well broke down and picked up frer pack. 2hr hold and both hubby and I see a very faint squinter. Sorry in advance for the quality this tablet has a horrible picture but wanted to see if anyone sees anything.
https://i1042.photobucket.com/albums/b426/AshleyBCurtis/IMG_20151216_133534_zpsih78ptar.jpg

Conundrum, I think this could be the start of your BFP. FX'd for a darkening line. Xx

I feel my eyes being drawn to a squinter =)

Hi Ladies!!! :wave: Missing you all! Sorry I haven't been around much but, I am finally caught up with the thread.

First off, SO HAPPY to see that number rise and congrats on the TWO BFP's Ksquared and Angel!!! Hoping to see a lot more over the next week or so, I feel that surge coming.

Campn, cycle buddy how are you? How is your sister?

ajr :hugs: to you. I'm sorry for the bad news, I just know you'll have that miracle baby though.

jGo and teeny, can't wait to see those scan pics tomorrow. Glad you got in sooner jGo!!!

Wanna TWO!!! That's amazing and I'm so happy for you, congrats.

Me: Still doing some recovering. Still feeling decent, the bleeding this weekend got a little heavy and I was concerned but, I realized I probably did too much and just needed to rest. Since then, the cramps have subsided and the bleeding goes from hardly there to a light flow. I have my follow-up appt with my doctor on NYE morning. Hoping all is good and I can look forward to TTC again in the future. On a funny note, I'm thinking OH is hoping for the green light for sex since by then I'm sure he'll be ready lol :winkwink: I can't believe Christmas is a week away but, I am proud of myself that mostly (98%) of my Christmas shopping is done. Now to just find time to wrap it all lol.

I promise I'll still be stalking around here and I hope to be back to TTC sooner than later.

Drum I think I see something too! Are you testing in the am?

Thanks ladies trying not to get too excited.

Smille the frer pack I got was the confirm pack. A flat frer and the digital to confirm. As Friday is the latest AF comes I will be waiting until then unless we cave. Very high possibility. :haha:.

Drum- the quality of the picture isn't great but I'm pretty sure I see a start of something! Can't wait to see your next test!

TTC- glad to see an update from you, hoping you join us soon! I'm also mostly done with my Christmas shopping, just need a couple more gifts. Can't believe how fast this month is going by. My sister is doing good, her betas are great but she's still terrified of losing this one too. I can understand that.

Bee- YAY you're back! I missed you! I looked at your chart and thought you ovulated yesterday!? Your temp today looks pretty high! Fx this is your month, you've waited long enough! Glad the acupuncturist thinks you're super healthy that's a great start!

AFM-CD12 and it's going by super slow... I'm honestly running out of patience with this TTC stuff, just not as motivated anymore. Like can it happen already!?

sorry, I can't see anything ther Dru. of course I don't have great vision at the moment.
Hello, this is my second time on this site for TWW. Last time was in February 2013 when I was indeed pregnant with my now 2 year old daughter. I just knew it. I felt that my time had finally come to be a momma. She was an ok pregnancy. Though I was a type 1 diabetic and having her via c-section as my kidneys failed. She was 4 weeks early and healthy as a fox. I wound up on Dialysis a few months later and well, I am happy to say I received a kidney/ Pancreas transplant in July of this year 2015. I just had my 4 month check up and was given clear to try for another baby if we wanted to. As a matter of fact they warn women after transplant with kidneys that they become really fertile. So, That was last Friday and well, we had sex on Sunday. Has been a couple months as we have a 2 year old shadow whom won't even let me go potty with out her. And I later was looking at my calanders as we discussed maybe next year tryi9ng again... well, I believe I O on Sunday. today 3DPO I have very watery CM. Usually after O it is dry til day before AF anf then it is barely. Only thing is I don't know what to think as I feel fatigued and crampy already. No reason for that yet whether AF or not. I was told by Gyno that since I have been pregnant before if I was to get pregnant again I may feel symptoms sooner. But this soon? I know when I was pregnant with Daughter I was nauseated and fatigued a week after conception. Thought I was just sick then a week later BFP.
So thats my story Can I join you ladies for good luck and companionship?

Peanut- :wave: hello and welcome!

Campn- I hear you. I'm starting to dread my fertile weeks. This cycle we bd'd but I wasn't forcing it bc I'm wasn't emotionally there and dh threw out his back somehow. He's doing much better now. The one night felt like I was doing an 80 yr old man bc all I could smell was bengay...total turn off lol.

Drum- are you having any symptoms? Stay strong and wait a couple of days so you get an accurate reading. I really hope this is it for you.

Ttc- I am so glad you're doing ok and hope the bleeding stops soon. My dh really struggled from abstaining from sex, but it was drs orders. We're almost done with our Christmas shopping, but it's hard when no one gives ideas. This weekend dd and I are starting cookies. She loves to bake.

Conundrum: I really think I see something there!! Really hope this is your BFP!

Peanut- What a story! You and your DD sound like such mighty fighters! I have a sweet spot for transplant patients as my dad has received a liver and a kidney transplant over the past 6 years. I'm so glad to hear you're doing good and was giving the clear on trying again, fx these symptoms are legit and that you get your BFP late next week!

Peanut no worries, thank you for looking! Welcome, plenty of support to be had here, these ladies are absolutely wonderful. FX for you next week, what an amazing story.

Campn sending O vibes girl. Really hope this is your cycle.

Smille Thank you it means alot. Symptoms so far are cough, sinuses, some nausea creamy cm, fatigue and CP has been staying high for a few days which is new. Tmi but it usually drops and starts to open before AF. The only thing changing is soft to firm daily. Have no idea if that last one is but it is new so exciting lol.

Squirrel thank you!

drum! how could I forget about you!?!? so excited to see what the next couple of days bring for you - I think you are totally due to be our next BFP :happydance: FX! :hugs:

Mommy- I'm guessing girl!!

jgo - how are you?!

wanna - HOW did I forget this?! I squealed OUT LOUD when I read your update! two babies eeeeeeeeeek!!!! so, so excited for you!!!!!!

everyone is guessing girl this time minus family- they say boy. last time, everyone guessed boy minus my family who guessed girl. family was right last time! i'm hoping girl! but will be happy with either. I'm sorry you're so stressed and busy hun, i hope you are staying sane!

drum! how could I forget about you!?!? so excited to see what the next couple of days bring for you - I think you are totally due to be our next BFP :happydance: FX! :hugs:

ajr - I'm guessing girl!!

jgo - how are you?!

wanna - HOW did I forget this?! I squealed OUT LOUD when I read your update! two babies eeeeeeeeeek!!!! so, so excited for you!!!!!!

i'm good, bee! doc ordered a "dating" scan for tomorrow... because they want to go off my lmp, but i know when i ovulated and the dates don't line up with theirs... haha i kind of insisted they were wrong so i think they're trying to prove me wrong. but no matter, i get to see the little bean long before i thought i would! i'm happy for the chance for some reassurance. nervous too tho...

ugh i went through this with my drs. (both pregnancies) they didn't believe me with my O date. didn't help that dd was measuring one week ahead at our 12 week scan. So, they didn't believe me. However, she came on the duedate ff gave me- and proved them wrong. ha! this one, they measured and found out it was growing a week behind what they thought- and only 2 days different than the date i gave them. HA! i hope you prove them wrong !

Good luck tomorrow jGo, it will be wonderful! Xx

I have my scan tomorrow and I am so nervous. Hoping and praying that little bean is still okay. Xx

good luck teeny! it's gonna go great!!!!

Jgo and teeny- how exciting! You both get to see your little beans!!

Bee- I hope the acupuncture works this cycle!

I'm pretty much over the fact that they messed up with my progesterone test. It'll just be something else I bring up. I'm confident that I'm 3dpo. A few days ago I had a ton of ewcm so I did an opk and it was positive. It's so hard to give up on trying. I keep hoping that bc his numbers are a ton better that it'll get a bfp this month.

thinking of you hun!

connundrum where's todays test hmmmmmm?!

I'm really thinking about changing data on my chart for my "period" to be spotting. It wasn't really much red and I only used like one tampon a day and it never was very full when I changed them Plus my temps are still pretty high. They only went low for like 4 days... Thank goodness I have an appointment Tuesday with the OB. Im ready for some answers and a solution to this problem.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->