46 BFPS and Counting -TTC Lucky Support Thread - newbies welcome!

hi girls :hugs:

proper response time!

another BFN for me this morning. I'm so shocked, really. temp was exactly the same as yesterday. first time ever that my 14dpo isn't BELOW coverline let alone way up high.... just trying to be glad that I really did fix my cycle (at least for this cycle). I got to a perfect O on day 14, 14 day luteal phase with no spotting, 28 day cycle. This way I can go to my appt next week saying, look - everything is perfect so figure out why there is no baby please!

anyway...

gina - did you get in with doc yet??? thinking about you and FX :)

smille - love! so, so, so over the moon for you!!! can't wait to hear how your appt goes and wishing you a H & H 9 months!! :hugs::hugs:

trixie - glad you were able to find positives in your little break from ttc and glad that your DH is on the mend. hopefully next month you guys are back to babymaking! :baby::hugs:

blab - so glad your talk with SO went well :) I think a baby is in your very near future. Subtract the condoms and it's definitely happening! :haha:

squirrel - I'm so sorry about this BFN especially. Having to take a month off just makes it feel like forever and hitting the year mark also makes it feel extra tough. We can hit that anniversary together :hugs: I hope it is good and healing for you to take a break and have a month off, but if you are anything like me (anxiety-ridden, type A) maybe you can get some of your DHs samples and freeze them for at home insem... just a thought. Might be more complicated than it's worth but I'm prob too crazy to wait lol. Thinking of you! :hugs::hugs:

camp! hi <3 super early to find the baby! looking forward to your next scan so you can share the pic of that already super-cutie!

jgo - glad all is well and it's always nice to see you check in on us. can't wait for a pic of your little one as well! <3

Attachments

• IMG_8322.PNG
    IMG_8322.PNG
    86.2 KB · Views: 18
Bee- your chart looks amazing. Maybe it's just a shy bfp. My temps stayed steady for days and shot up so there's hope! I'm so happy your cycles are evening out, probably the acupuncture!

Drum- you have a great plan. Opks are stressful and you don't need that. Every other day is the perfect plan. :dust:.

Campn- did you have ms with your son?

Love seeing your ticker! Yeah I did! But his started a little later than this time.

Thank you all you wonderful ladies. I hope it was just too early and that baby is all nice and snuggle in a corner there :)

Bee- Your chart never looked better! Maybe didn't work out this cycle but you definitely have everything going for you! When do you see your OB? Any news about your echo?

hi girls :hugs:

proper response time!

another BFN for me this morning. I'm so shocked, really. temp was exactly the same as yesterday. first time ever that my 14dpo isn't BELOW coverline let alone way up high.... just trying to be glad that I really did fix my cycle (at least for this cycle). I got to a perfect O on day 14, 14 day luteal phase with no spotting, 28 day cycle. This way I can go to my appt next week saying, look - everything is perfect so figure out why there is no baby please!

Darn!!! Was so hoping to get some good news from you this morning. BUT keep your hopes up - In that book "Taking Charge of your Fertility" she says you could possibly not get a BFP until day 18. Especially with your crazy cycles...so you are definitely not out. Maybe hold off until Saturday (day 18?) . I really hope this is it for you! :hugs:

thanks girls! <3

Smille - yes! I'm totally attributing it to the acupuncture. and LOVE that ticker for sure!

lauren - yes I loved that book and keep having that in the back of my mind lol. I guess it's prob not the same for each pregnancy but I keep thinking how I already had a bfp by now with my last one. Either way, of course I am still holding on to hope somehow lol. Trying to prepare myself for a very unexpected AF (not only do I not have spotting but also no cramps....) but at the same time I'm hoping for a crazy, miracle story :shrug:

Bee so glad things are going as they should for you! I still think there was a line yesterday. I think you will be getting a bfp this month!

I am just as confused as ever. My temp shot up this morning like after O. But I did take ovulation tests over the weekend just to be sure and they were definitely negative so maybe my progesterone had a jump? Idk. I have an appointment for an ultrasound tomorrow so I will find out then. FX for that shy bfp coming your way ;)

bee - i'm still holding out hope girl... i swear i still see something and i don't typically have a line eye!

smille - your ticker and your new pic just made my morning! i am SOOO HAPPY for you!! I just knew it would happen for you and i'm so glad i got to see it!

Bee- miracles do happen. I cannot stress that enough. You are going to get a bfp some way somehow. I'm so happy you are seeing results with the acupuncture.

Campn- It was probably too early. I know it's hard, but don't worry. I feel like I'm going to be just as sick with this one as I was with my dd. I'm really struggling with not announcing it to the world lol.

Gina- good luck at your appointment tomorrow. Fxd for great news.

I am very excited for my dh to come home and see the tests. He said until the line is darker and he sees the words "pregnant " he wont believe it....men :dohh:.

Smille- I know that feeling! First few days I wanted to tell everyone I know :p but I only told you guys and a few friends and you celebrated with me and that meant the world to me!

I was hoping to skip MS this time too as I had it pretty much the entire pregnancy with DS. The funny thing is I threw up after eating chickfila, and I threw up for the first time with DS after eating chickfila too! Maybe something about that peanut oil they cook with!? I don't know. I'll gladly go through MS everyday if it means a healthy baby.

Smille- I know that feeling! First few days I wanted to tell everyone I know :p but I only told you guys and a few friends and you celebrated with me and that meant the world to me!

I was hoping to skip MS this time too as I had it pretty much the entire pregnancy with DS. The funny thing is I threw up after eating chickfila, and I threw up for the first time with DS after eating chickfila too! Maybe something about that peanut oil they cook with!? I don't know. I'll gladly go through MS everyday if it means a healthy baby.

Me too! My dh says he's happy I'm sick bc it's a good sign.

I'mso happy we got to celebrate with you! I am do happy and excited for you.

My mom really wants to know. She knows about our struggle and was so helpful when I needed her to get my dd on the bus so I could go see the dr. She was there every step of the way but my dh doesn't want me to tell her. He said to just say it didn't work, but that will crush her.

Edit: I told her, she deserves to know. She better keep it secret although she's very excited.

Smile- why doesn't he want you to tell her? I mean she'll find out eventually. Does your DH believe it now!?

52 is amazing!!! I'm so glad you got your miracle hun. Now you should really go to that nurse and tell her to be kinder to the next couple!

Smile- why doesn't he want you to tell her? I mean she'll find out eventually. Does your DH believe it now!?

52 is amazing!!! I'm so glad you got your miracle hun. Now you should really go to that nurse and tell her to be kinder to the next couple!

Idk...I texted him but no response. He's not an emotional person, so it's getting to me.

I am going to say something when I go there again. She needs to stop giving people false hope.

Smille- I haven't said congrats yet! So congrats...

Update for me-6dpo. Every month I feel pregnant and this one is exactly the same. Ugh so I will test early again. Just like every month.

Bee - something is catching my eye on that test?! Fx for you xx

Smille - fab news hun big congrats xx

Smille- I haven't said congrats yet! So congrats...

Update for me-6dpo. Every month I feel pregnant and this one is exactly the same. Ugh so I will test early again. Just like every month.

Lots of luck for you hun xxx

Smille: 52 is a great number! Congrats.

Bee: sorry for the BFN :hugs: and your temps do look amazing, but that must make it doubly disappointing to see that BFN :( I really hope your upcoming appointments can shed light on what's going on or better yet, you really are pregnant and it's taking a little longer to show on tests. You're right about this month being extra painful. I feel really annoyed about having to take next cycle off. I looked at freezing his sperm and home insemination, but you need proper kit to freeze and keep sperm as it needs to be done in a certain way and kept a certain temperature (that freezers can't get to). I am looking forward to not charting, not being obsessed, though I would rather not have to take the time off. I am happy for him being on tour, but I would have been happier if he'd left me with a little bean to look after &#55357;&#56874; He has his sperm analysis later this week and I'm going to call tomorrow to see if my blood work is back. At the moment I kind of *know* something isn't right with one (or both) of us... As really... With how easily the last two came along, it doesn't make sense that it's now so hard. I know I've had two and that means I should have a third, but I just don't understand what's happened to be making this journey such a struggle when we were so lucky the last times. Maybe it was too lucky with Isla and I deserve for it to be hard, I don't know...

I had a question the doctor dismissed really readily at my appointment in Dec. Do you think a low oddly angled cervix might be hindering us conceiving? As in my cervix is super low and on the side of the wall at a funny angle. I don't remember it being this low, but it's always been on the left side. I think since having Isla it's sunk even lower. I wonder if maybe not enough sperm are getting in... Any thoughts? :flower:

squirrel - please don't think for a second that you would "deserve" this! It hurts my heart to hear you say that. that would never be true for anyone, really. But I know how down I get at the end of each failed cycle so I also know exactly where your mindset is right now. It's so hard to stay positive month after month...and now all of a sudden it's just about a year. sigh. I'm surprised your bloods are taking so long. I am so impatient about that kind of stuff

which btw camp to answer your question, I have not heard back about the echo yet...!

I'm sorry that at home insem would be so complicated - who knew? I guess it makes sense though since regular conception is basically impossible - or at least def feels like that at this point!

I felt almost immediately that something was wrong. Maybe it's women's intuition. My periods regulated immediately (29 days after my D and C) and charting has always proved relatively normal results besides some end of the cycle spotting etc, but I'm telling you. I just KNEW that this was going to be a long road and I don't know how. I surely didn't have any real indication of it then.

I go back and forth all the time - do I want something to be wrong so that we can take steps to fix it? or do I want everything to be "perfectly fine" but now no one knows how to help? It's such a catch 22 and I'm soooo anxious for my appt next week. It can't come soon enough.

Hope you get your results back soon and I'm glad your DH is getting in for his SA before leaving. keeping fingers crossed for perfect results OR something easily fixable :hugs:

I was JUST reading up about CP because with all my mixed signals I checked mine today. Since I don't normally check, it was perfect because it was totally non-biased without knowing what I was looking (hoping) for. Anyway, it my reading there was just an intro on the cervix and how to feel for it and it specifically was mentioning that a lot of women have angled, tilted, or heavily to one side cervix. It said it was perfectly normal, but that's all I can say about that. Maybe next week when my cervix gets examined I'll have more answers!

:hugs:

Squirrel- You don't deserve this, no body deserves this. I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy! But I know what you mean, I felt guilty for getting pregnant with DS so fast and thought why do I get to and so many other ladies don't? But we all struggle with different things and different tests. I know I KNOW you'll get pregnant again, something maybe off but the chances of fixing it is probably really really high since you've had 2 beautiful healthy babies. Secondary inferltility is easier to fix than primary infertility.

I guess your cervix position could make it a challenge for the little guys to make it there but since it's always been kinda this way I wouldn't think it's a big problem for you.

The good thing about these threads that eventually everyone ends up getting a BFP! Maybe long and stressful TTC journey makes an easy smooth sailing pregnancy!? Life has got its balance!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->