46 BFPS and Counting -TTC Lucky Support Thread - newbies welcome!

Jgo- your pregnancy is flying by! I'm glad you skipped the morning sickness, lucky lady. When do you find out the sex?

It's going so fast! I can't believe it! We can find out the second week of March if baby is a boy or girl - however we haven't decided if we are going to. I want to wait and the wife wants to know now :dohh: not sure who will win this one!

JGo- You're so lucky! I'm already feeling MS start to come my way.

Bee- Temp is still up!! Have you tested!??

Jgo- I hope you can come to a decision that makes both of you happy. I get where she's coming from bc I'd want to know asap. At the same time, why not be surprised? Maybe have the tech write it down and put it in an envelope for later in case you change your mind.

Campn- I'm so sorry ms is starting to hit. My last pregnancy it was an all day thing. Fxd that doesn't happen to you.

I definitely feel pregnant. I have bad indigestion, food makes me gag and my abdomen feels so full. I'm testing tomorrow to make sure there's still a line and calling the RE to see if I can do bloods b4 Wed. I need to know I'm not crazy and my dh is in denial and won't talk about it.i thought he'd be super excited, but he's terrified.

Jgo glad to hear the baby is doing well. So if I may ask what gender do you think so far?

Smille :hugs: beautiful tests! In a couple of days when that line is nice and dark he'll be happy, but in the meantime we'll celebrate with you!

Jgo glad to hear the baby is doing well. So if I may ask what gender do you think so far?

Smille :hugs: beautiful tests! In a couple of days when that line is nice and dark he'll be happy, but in the meantime we'll celebrate with you!

I think Boy most days... But then it's been such a different pregnancy than my pregnancy with my son, so I lean toward girl sometimes hahaha I'm really not sure what I think I guess!

Jgo what is DW saying? I think they can call it as well as we can. If you're too curious beforehand the skull theory might help, also the ring test. I can give a few more lol I was the definition of impatient

Drum- thank you hun! Have you taken the clomid yet? I'm not sure where you are in your cycle.

Jgo- I swore my 1st was a boy...I was very wrong.

Jgo what is DW saying? I think they can call it as well as we can. If you're too curious beforehand the skull theory might help, also the ring test. I can give a few more lol I was the definition of impatient

She won't commit to a feeling hahaha I think she kind of refuses to because she just wants to actually know so bad! I think we will give some of those old wives tale things just for fun, at least until we decide who's going to get their way about finding out haha

Took me a minute to translate DW! I'm sorry!! For some reason I keep thinking you're having a girl jGo! You can do these old wives tales tests or the Chinese calendar predictor. They all guessed boy for me last time.

Smille- My DH acted exactly the same way. He was like test again in two weeks and see if it's darker. Like what are you smoking!? This ain't how it works. I think your DH doesn't wanna believe it yet cause that puts lots of "pour your heart" into it and he's just scared of heartache, which is understandable, we are all scared of that!

I also have some good news, kind of: last night SO suddenly asked me if I already knew what I wanted (TTC or not), even though we decided to wait until Thursday to talk about it.
So I was like, yeah I know that we're ready and I don't see any problems. You make enough money for two to three people and I will also be working; we could save up all the money I make for the baby. No problem.

I was fully expecting him to say that he didn't want to TTC right now, because he was a little quiet these past few days. Which usually indicates that he is afraid of hurting me. But he was like, 'I agree.'

And he immediately cleared the table and we :sex: right then and there :blush:
Hopefully we'll have another bean soon.. :happydance:
(and that he doesn't change his mind again)

That's great news blabla! It's so hard when you're not on the same page.

13dpo and still getting BFN- need all the baby dust I can get ! Did anyone else have a really late BFP? Xxxx

PicsArt_01-25-07.01.01.jpg

It's definitely NOT from the trigger :happydance:. I called to see if I can get bloodwork sooner....waiting for them to call back.

Edit: they said I can come whenever and if it showed positive on the test, it'll most likely be positive on the blood test.

Blabla that's so great that he wants to try! FX he doesn't change his mind :)

Nothappening, I didn't get my bfp until 20 dpo. Not sure how it is going to turn out but there is definitely still time. :hugs:

Smille that's definitely getting darker! :happydance: so so so happy for you!!

hi ladies!!

I don't have time for a proper reply (Monday is my suuuuper busy day, ugh) but just wanted to update for any chart stalkers out there since it appears that my chart is convinced that I am preggers :dohh: tested this morning and crossed my eyes over the test since my chart has never done this, but in the end it's just another BFN. If I don't spot today (which I'm sure I won't cause temp is still high) it will be the first time since Sept that I haven't spotted on 13dpo. I wish I charted before and during my pregnancy to have something to compare to. My guess is that my body is finally getting back on track since I never spotted before AF prior to the pregnancy and loss. I just assumed it never would and that my body changed afterwards. Anyway, trying to prepare for when AF comes cause it's going to be really bad this month having gotten my hopes up. :cry:

I'll check in properly tomorrow !

But Smille - YES YES YES YES YES YES!!!!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

xx

Attachments

• IMG_8319.JPG
    IMG_8319.JPG
    25.7 KB · Views: 22
Bee, it may just be a shadow on the picture but I see a line on that test. FX AF stays away!!

bee - i can't seem to zoom in for some reason - but i swear i see a line on that test. everything crossed for you!!

Blabla: amazing news that your partner wants to try!! Fingers crossed you get your sticky bean soon!

Smille: amazing amazing :dance: so damned happy for you!

Gina: love the new avatar photo!

Bee: :hugs: don't count yourself out yet! Cheapies aren't always that sensitive and your chart is looking amazing. I'm not trying to get your hopes up, I know how it feels to get a BFN at 13dpo, but I really hope that this is just a shy BFP for you!

11 or 12dpo today (temp for CD16 was too unreliable with little sleep, so I don't know when I ovulated). Doesn't matter either way, as I had a BFn on a FRER this morning with FMU. This isn't my cycle again. And with my husband away next cycle, that means we won't try again till March. Then it will be a year's worth of trying. I didn't feel at all hopeful this cycle. Other than the fact that I can't seem to get pregnant (so why would it happen this month?) I just have no symptoms of anything going on. Mild cramps today (maybe I am 12dpo and AF is coming early?) and painful breasts (but that's normal for me in the week pre-AF). When AF inevitably arrives, I am going to take a break for February and not chart, use OPKs or even use forums. Just a huge break!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->