46 BFPS and Counting -TTC Lucky Support Thread - newbies welcome!

Blabla- Yay for TTC! I know you'll be pregnant again in no time.

Smille- You've no idea how happy I am for you. Makes my heart so glad!

Bee- I swear I could see a line too. Could you do a zoomed in picture? I know you don't have line eyes so just leave it to us! Your temp is still high girl!

Squirrel- Sorry about the bfn hun. I still think it'll happen sooner than you think. You've had two healthy babies and you'll have a 3rd. I'm glad you're taking a much needed break though. I think it'll do you good. We'll miss you though!

Hi ladies! New to this thread. Currently 10 DPO & I feel like I am out this month. FRER this morning was BFN & a big temp drop. The only thing that's consistent is lots of creamy CM, which is unusual for me 4 days before AF. But I just FEEL like I am out :sad1:

Squirrel - you still have time hun. I have everything crossed for you :hugs:.

Bee- I can see something too.

Snow- welcome :wave:. 10dpo is still early. Some women don't implant until 12dpo.

I'm still here ladies lol nothing great to report. AF is definitely here just ready for her to be gone so we can get back to BDing.

Good luck with your blood draw Smile!!

Squirrel- a break can be a good thing. I hope you come back refreshed and with a positive outlook.

Bee- Im glad things seem to be regulating for you. You're not out till
She shows up!

morning ladies! and welcome snow! :wave:

bee - I swear I see a line on that test. You're really not out until the witch shows.

squirrel - sorry about the bfn. I think a break can do wonders. My break from ttc while DH has been healing has really eased some of the stress about ttc. I'm now looking forward to trying again and I feel more optimistic about it.

blabla - that's great your SO is ready to ttc. I think you'll get prego in no time.

afm: DH and I cleaned our house this weekend from top to bottom and started on our office space. It looks pretty great so far. He also helped me feed our chickens and rabbits, so with him being able to help out like that again means his hip/leg is getting much much better. I'm going to go ahead and assume he'll be up for bd next month by the time I O again.

Trixie: Yay for SO doing better!
Texas: I'm sorry AF showed up. FX'd for next cycle!
Campn: How are you doing?
Squirrel: I'm sorry you're feeling down. You'll have your third hon, i'm certain!
Bee: I think I see something, and I usually don't have line-eye! FX'd this is your cycle!
Snow: Welcome! 10 dpo is really early, don't worry. You aren't out until the witch rears her ugly face :)

Afm: nothing to report. :)

lol I should have known I would have to check back in after posting that :haha: eating at my desk real quick between clients. honestly, I had my first experience of line eye this morning - I think just because of what my chart is doing (temp is an open circle today because I couldn't sleep so I woke up an hour earlier and got that temp so I imagine it would have been slightly higher than that) but I really don't think there is anything there. sigh. especially for 13DPO. here is the zoomed in pic

Attachments

• IMG_8320.PNG
    IMG_8320.PNG
    88.3 KB · Views: 24
Trixie - that's awesome that he's feeling much better!!! :dance: Hopefully next month he'll be able to bd. Fx'd for you.

Bee- I definitely see it. My temps stayed the same for 4-5 days and went up. I think it's a shy bfp.

I got a :bfp:!!!! I'm shaking so bad. It's faint on the walmart cheapie and it's definitely there on the frer, but my dh saw it. He said until it's darker he wont get too excited.

OMG!!!! I can't tell you how happy I am to hear this!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance:

See??? I told you not to listen to that stupid nurse! Now go into that office and throw your BFP test at her head! :)

Bee, I think I see something too on that last pic. Have you used any other tests?

Blabla congratulations! Welcome to TTC

Smille it may be time to break out the frer. I doubt hubby could argue especially with tests like that. :hug: congratulations hon.

Nothing plenty of time left, babydust your way.

Bee I have line eyes but I do see something. Everything crossed for you

Squirrel the year mark sucks but don't count yourself out yet. Will be keeping FX until she shows. If you do have to take a break we'll be here when you get back :hugs:

Sn0w welcome :hi:

Trixie :happydance: so exciting! Will be good to have you back here with us.

CD 12 and still haven't picked up an OPK. So far still keeping with a no testing rule this month. Clomid has had me cramping for the last few days so not sure when I'll ovulate but it shouldn't be later than CD15/16

Drum- I used one yesterday and it was clear. I'll use my last one tomorrow and possibly my digi. I'll get my betas tomorrow. I'm really nervous.

Drum- Woohoo! Sorry about the cramping hun but that's a good sign that things are definitely happening! Hopefully you're getting a few good BD sessions! ;)

Smille You're going to get some very nice test results tomorrow, I'm sure of it :hugs:

Campn lol we are trying to stick with every other day for 10 days so we should be covered as long as we actually stick to it. Spotted tonight so FX. MS still a problem?

Smille You're going to get some very nice test results tomorrow, I'm sure of it :hugs:

Campn lol we are trying to stick with every other day for 10 days so we should be covered as long as we actually stick to it. Spotted tonight so FX. MS still a problem?

I actually threw up my dinner today for the first time. We had a scan today but couldn't see the baby, nurse said its just early still but I'm pretty worried of course. They'll do betas and another scan so hopefully it's just a shy baby, cause I better be throwing up for a reason :p

Every other day sounds pretty perfect!

Campn MS is a really good sign and as long as the symptoms stay strong I wouldn't be too worried about it. Since the scan got rescheduled you might get to hear the heartbeat too. Lol definitely team pink she is already making sure everything's on her terms :haha:

Campn MS is a really good sign and as long as the symptoms stay strong I wouldn't be too worried about it. Since the scan got rescheduled you might get to hear the heartbeat too. Lol definitely team pink she is already making sure everything's on her terms :haha:

Awe drum I needed to hear that. Thank you friend. You're so sweet! I'm just going to stop worrying about it and just leave it up to God. I know we all have different beliefs but we all get by believing in something right!? :) you're in my thoughts and I'm sending you tons and tons of baby dust! Your turn is coming I really know it!!

Campn: I'm sure it's just a shy baby! Throwing up is a brilliant sign and you wouldn't do that without plenty of hCG in your system. Sometimes they hide really well!

Smille: can't wait to hear your betas! I can totally understand why you're nervous after waiting so long. hopefully first tri will go by quickly for you so you can relax and enjoy it all!

Drum: well done for staying away from OPKs :) just bding every other day is perfect and will make this cycle much more relaxed.

12 or 13dpo and I just did a chart comparison with last cycle's chart. Wow! The post-o similarities is just eerie. Why are they exactly the same?? Eek! Definitely expecting AF in a couple of days looking at these charts side by side.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 5
Drum- you have a great plan. Opks are stressful and you don't need that. Every other day is the perfect plan. :dust:.

Campn- did you have ms with your son?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->