46 BFPS and Counting -TTC Lucky Support Thread - newbies welcome!

I took it off! I no longer believe in September :p I'm hoping AF will show so I can start a new chart!

I'm hoping BFP will show for you and stick it's tongue out lol
:p Your temp is higher than everyone's right now :rofl:

Navy- I'd keep testing and bding. I don't think you o'dbdin, but Im not a dr. Do you temp?

Just started to spot... AF will come soon now. Kinda sucks cause I really had my hopes up for this cycle... Oh well. October here I come.

:shock: Campn???
OMG...well what's with that super high temp?? Any chance you are getting sick...or did you take any supps this cycle?

:shock: Campn???
OMG...well what's with that super high temp?? Any chance you are getting sick...or did you take any supps this cycle?

No! I'm only taking my folic acid! I had a bad headache that day but no fever and took Tylenol so that should have brought my temp down if anything? It will probably drop drastically tomorrow...

It looks like I'll be testing on 7th October. A CD36 ovulation (WTF? On Clomid too).
I haven't had AF since August. The Clomid has done me more harm than good. :-(

I hope to see lots of lucky October BFPs for some gorgeous summer babies. Xx

I think I've found myself inadvertently in the TWW. I found out in August that I'd had a MMC and decided to wait it out to see if I would miscarry naturally and on the 8/9th of September I did. It happened right around midnight so I never know which day to go with! I stopped bleeding exactly a week after I miscarried and had two days spotting the week after but it was hardly anything at all! I didn't think too much about it and DH and I decided to BD with no expectations, no strings attached. It wasn't until Sunday that I realised that it was quite possibly right over my fertile period. Oops! We weren't planning on waiting but we weren't exactly trying either.

Anyway, I don't know exactly when I'll be testing because I have no idea when I ovulated but I bought some tests on amazon and I'm just waiting for them to arrive before I really decide. I know I'm going to test on Monday 5th (15 days after bleeding for MC started) and Thursday 8th (15 days since MC) next week but I might be tempted to test before then. Also, I did do a test last week when I knew I couldn't be pregnant and I only had a squinter show up so I *think* the hcg should be out of my system by now.

In terms of symptoms I've had a sore back and cramps in my stomach which I can get pre Af or pre BFP. My stomach sort of doesn't feel like mine. I've also had itchy boobs (but not sore) and a bit of tingling down there, like increased blood flow. I'm not holding out much hope of a BFP this month but it'd be nice all the same!

hello ladies!

welcome to the newbies - sorry that sept wasn't your month :hugs:

wanna - so sorry to hear about your son. it sounds very stressful but everytime I get down about overthinking TTC or stressing about it affected my chances I remind myself of all of the women who get pregnant when there are worse odds against them. I work with high risk pregnant women and when it's time for baby, it will stick around against all odds so you aren't out !

Thanks Bee, and thank you all ladies for all your well wishes and concern! He is thankfully improved today. The doctor said to keep him dosed up on ibuprofen and paracetamol, so I am. His symptoms have improved, but his temperature is still playing up, but last night he slept 14 hours, which I am relieved about as the night before he was up the entire night with a fever and could hardly stand/move! So scary. But he is playing and chattering away today, so it's on its way out I'm sure!

4dpo. Got some lower back pain today and boobs are tender, feel spaced out, but I know it's too early for anything and it's just tiredness and stress!

Bee, you're not out until AF shows! But I totally understand wanting to move forward and get organised and sorted with the doctor. You're right - at least when you're not just sitting back, you're taking action and feel as though you're moving forward and doing something about it.

Good luck ladies - I am so excited to see some BFPs soon!

Got the results from my OBGYN today. Ultrasound was good except a small possible fibroid. Sperm analysis was "perfect". Hopefully this is our month!

Feeling AF like cramps....

I'm right with you love :cry: spotting should start tomorrow for me. at least I'll be an October tester again - still having positive thoughts about this month.... :hugs:

Just started to spot... AF will come soon now. Kinda sucks cause I really had my hopes up for this cycle... Oh well. October here I come.

sorry sweets. I know the feeling. my spotting should start tomorrow. in a way I just want AF to start so I can get going with the next cycle, but I also wouldn't want my luteal phase to shorten so I'm just waiting it out :coffee:

Thoughts ladies? I never get a TRUE + on OPKs due to PCOS so I have to go by light, darker and back to light. It looks like I got m surge on CD12 this time around?

https://i.imgur.com/SdaEiMX.jpg

hey navy - I hear that some women never do get that super dark line. but is this light of a line common for you? I would assume that you haven't ovulated yet - geared up to but never did. unless this is how it always is? those lines are pretty faint so I might just stay on it in case.... :hugs:

I'm going to join you ladies. I'm 5 dpo and my OPKs are darker then they should be for after o. I wasn't tracking but in going off my cm and how I felt that day. Thoughts on the OPKs? The random blank one is an HcG.

hmm are you temping too? you are right - they seem to be getting darker. I hear they get dark again right before AF, but that doesn't line up for you either. what other ways do you track O?? CM, CP?

I think I've found myself inadvertently in the TWW. I found out in August that I'd had a MMC and decided to wait it out to see if I would miscarry naturally and on the 8/9th of September I did. It happened right around midnight so I never know which day to go with! I stopped bleeding exactly a week after I miscarried and had two days spotting the week after but it was hardly anything at all! I didn't think too much about it and DH and I decided to BD with no expectations, no strings attached. It wasn't until Sunday that I realised that it was quite possibly right over my fertile period. Oops! We weren't planning on waiting but we weren't exactly trying either.

Anyway, I don't know exactly when I'll be testing because I have no idea when I ovulated but I bought some tests on amazon and I'm just waiting for them to arrive before I really decide. I know I'm going to test on Monday 5th (15 days after bleeding for MC started) and Thursday 8th (15 days since MC) next week but I might be tempted to test before then. Also, I did do a test last week when I knew I couldn't be pregnant and I only had a squinter show up so I *think* the hcg should be out of my system by now.

In terms of symptoms I've had a sore back and cramps in my stomach which I can get pre Af or pre BFP. My stomach sort of doesn't feel like mine. I've also had itchy boobs (but not sore) and a bit of tingling down there, like increased blood flow. I'm not holding out much hope of a BFP this month but it'd be nice all the same!

welcome Lyn! looking at your siggie I see that we both had an ectopic in April. I was 7 weeks. :cry: I'm sorry for all of your losses. I have not been able to get pregnant since. So FX this is the month for us and our rainbow babies!!

xx:hugs:

raine - amazing news!!! FX for you!

phewwww just trying to catch up before today's madness starts - we have so many testers coming up!! :happydance::happydance:

AFM - still just waiting on AF :coffee: expecting spotting tomorrow and the witch on Thursday. sigh. feeling down so will try some journal entries today so we can start October 1 out on a positive note here. Was really hoping to start it off with a BFP, but I'll need one of you to do it now! I'll be testing again around Oct 26 so let's make October our month!! :baby::baby:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->