46 BFPS and Counting -TTC Lucky Support Thread - newbies welcome!

this cycle is off to a weird start for me... super light AF and no cramps? I don't want to complain but it's never like this. hopefully it's nothing that will throw off my chances for this month! :shrug:

Me too.. I mean it wasn't super light but lighter than I remember af being before going on the pill... (and it seemed shorter too) who knows!:wacko:

So I going to try... (key word TRY) to hold off on testing until the 23rd... The day after af is due... Last month I spent a small fortune testing early (and repeatedly) just to have nothing... Wish me baby dust AND the ability to not test early and stress myself out!

FX for all of those things for you! not to fuel your fire, but if your self control isn't that great you could always try investing in internet cheapie tests - I buy the wondfos from amazon and they aren't expensive at all and you get a ton! GL this cycle love!

Hey ladies here from the September thread, can I join? I haven't gotten AF yet but I'm 13 DPO and BFN and I really don't think we conceived this cycle so onto the next one! Hoping AF would start soon so we can start over... put me down for October 28th! Halloween month is the best month!

Hey ladies here from the September thread, can I join? I haven't gotten AF yet but I'm 13 DPO and BFN and I really don't think we conceived this cycle so onto the next one! Hoping AF would start soon so we can start over... put me down for October 28th! Halloween month is the best month!

welcome love! I'm right with you - 11 DPO and know it's that time to throw in the towel - almost changed my test date today til later in Oct but I'll give it a couple more days.... but yes let's get some spooktacular BFPS! :fool::ninja::devil::muaha:

Thank you Bee! I know it's hard but don't give up yet! Most common day for BFP is 12 DPO so you still have a pretty good chance!

Here's to a spooktacular BFPs when we'll become "mummies"!:winkwink:

ahhhh halloween puns! let's make this a super fun TTC month!

CampnWhere'd your chart go??
Your temp is awesomely high!!
:hi:Jalilma
ajrI def see your lines on those the FRER!!!:dance:

Thoughts ladies? I never get a TRUE + on OPKs due to PCOS so I have to go by light, darker and back to light. It looks like I got m surge on CD12 this time around?

https://i.imgur.com/SdaEiMX.jpg

sorry loves, I don't see anything yet but at 7 and 8 DPO that's to be expected. be careful with the countdown to pregnancy site - I learned early on that it's dangerous. I tested it out with a stark white BFN that I took the day I got my period and 73%, yes 7-3 voted that it was positive :wacko: just goes to show how TTC can make us super duper hopeful with our line eye. But no sweat, when it's time for your BFP, there will be no guessing, trust me! I'll be on the edge of my seat to see what your tests bring this weekend! :happydance: let's start this off!

No worries, I'm not counting on the votes to convince me if I see the line lol
I know you don't see a line and that's OK, I do see a faint line but def don't be doing a happy dance until it gets as dark as control. There are some of us that have zero self control when it comes to this 2ww and as much as it drives us crazy.. we really can't help but to test early.. to each their own :)

Thank you! glad you see too! I'm going to skip tomorrow and save my frer for the next day. .. that tis the plan.. will see if it works out Haha. I hate spending $10 on a test and really don't want to spend more then I already have this cycle lol

Hi ladies -Posted my pics from this morning on Sept thread- def not calling bfp yet!
I did get a SUPERsquinter faint purplish line on a walmart 88center this morning.
I struggled BAD to get pics of it with my phone! Tried multiple lights and angles sigh.
Not super concerned atm as if it is gonna stick it will get darker- I am just being nosey wanting it tweeked lol.
Also I have been having superchunky bright white cm since 6dpo(right after the big dip in my chart below). Hoping this is a bfp sign:shrug:
Pic of cm in spoiler box if you want to see it.
Best I could do on pics. Line was def there in time limit, spent about ten mins snapping pics, but test was def still damp. Tried to go take more but now that its dry, line is even lighter, and I def can't photo it now...
View attachment 899281
View attachment 899283
View attachment 899285

I think it's like $4.. you can get a photoshop app if you have an iPhone. Do you already have it?

I'm going to join you ladies. I'm 5 dpo and my OPKs are darker then they should be for after o. I wasn't tracking but in going off my cm and how I felt that day. Thoughts on the OPKs? The random blank one is an HcG.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 6
hate that I'm (starting) to get excited again. But I do see a faint line on FRER and an IC this am...
https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=462170
https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=462190

Please, please, PLEASE if this is a start of a +.. make it stick this cycle!!

I think you're pregnant dear

thank you I really hope to see the line get darker! I thought the smu would give me better line but FMU really give me a better line today. Might stick with FMU this cycle.. so funny how that works different each cycle lol

OK, so I got impatient and has some .88 tests from walmart lying around and decided to test with FMU today. I am 6 DPO.. with my last pregnancy I implanted at 4 DPO so I figured what the heck.. I have been having cramps, my bbs are really sore, and I am so hungry but cant hardly eat.. well.. I may be crazy but I swear I see a line!
I see it too!

:hi:Medic
ajr You should have a really nice FRER line in 2 days! Can't wait!

ajr I am an android gal, and sadly not using a galaxy since my last ph broke and I am on a POS temp LG phone.
I will just wait till tomoro's to post them rather than pay for a tweek prog.

Also I am right with you on not wanting to use a FRER too early or pay more than I've spent this month lol

I wanted to also say I am liking my temps this month but with I had the VIP to look for charts like mine.. anyone seen charts like mine recently and remember them? where they a good month for that person!?

CampnWhere'd your chart go??
Your temp is awesomely high!!
:hi:Jalilma

I took it off! I no longer believe in September :p I'm hoping AF will show so I can start a new chart!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->