46 BFPS and Counting -TTC Lucky Support Thread - newbies welcome!

need to admit something embarrassing. Is flatulating a good sign in the 2ww? I feel my belly is so gassy and I have been flatulating(especially at night).. which I never really do. Glad hubby is away from home so much but it was hilarious when I tooted next to all three boys.. middle son looked at me .. I smiled and quietly pointed to my oldest son (hahahah) He totally thought it was him :blush::haha:

:rofl: ajr smooth move lol
I think it is. I am always blaoted and gassy after O, and NOTHING I eat upsets my stomach. Same foods don't afect me when on BC or not post O...Lots of ladies have it it seems.:thumbup:

:rofl: ajr smooth move lol
I think it is. I am always blaoted and gassy after O, and NOTHING I eat upsets my stomach. Same foods don't afect me when on BC or not post O...Lots of ladies have it it seems.:thumbup:

Oh ok so just an ovulation symptom huh. I am so bloated and gassy at least I know I had a good ovulation this cycle!

I have a feeling I am out for September, mind if I join? I should be due to test around the 28th

Mind if I join? I'm 2dpo so I will be testing around Oct 8th. This is cycle #10 for us and my OBGYN already has us starting testing. I had an ultrasound done last week and DH had a sperm analysis on Friday.

:hi: Conundrum and Raine!

ajr - didn't mean it CAN'T be a pre BFP sympt. I'm sure it can!
I just haven't been preg with a keeper in 5 years so I can't recall and didn't put many notes in FF back then:shrug:
Hormones and wreak havoc on metabolism and digestion, so I think it could be a sign:thumbup:

Hi ladies, had the most stressful weekend. Had to take my little boy to the emergency doctor with a scary high fever and crippling tummy pains :( Poor baby. They say it's swollen glands from a virus as he has swollen glands under his chin too. He has only just started showing signs of improvement this morning. I have been shaking with worry about it! It'll take a miracle to have a little bean want to bed down in my stressful body at the moment! Feeling very tearful and crap today!

need to admit something embarrassing. Is flatulating a good sign in the 2ww? I feel my belly is so gassy and I have been flatulating(especially at night).. which I never really do. Glad hubby is away from home so much but it was hilarious when I tooted next to all three boys.. middle son looked at me .. I smiled and quietly pointed to my oldest son (hahahah) He totally thought it was him :blush::haha:

flatulence is a good sign actually in the tww :)

Hi ladies, had the most stressful weekend. Had to take my little boy to the emergency doctor with a scary high fever and crippling tummy pains :( Poor baby. They say it's swollen glands from a virus as he has swollen glands under his chin too. He has only just started showing signs of improvement this morning. I have been shaking with worry about it! It'll take a miracle to have a little bean want to bed down in my stressful body at the moment! Feeling very tearful and crap today!

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: omg hun is he going to be alright?

Oh dear, I hope he feels better soon wanna-b-mummy!

FF gave me dotted crosshairs this morning.... I believe this is because I still have CD12s OPK down as Neg, if todays is lighter still I will change it to + as it should be. Oy vay, crazy body.

I have no symptoms! My boobs are a bit sore at times but I usually get that with hormonal changes... I'm starting to loose hope! I knew I was pregnant with my daughter before i got any BFP's, it was so obvious! I know they say every pregnancy is different but I feel like I should be having more symptoms if Iam....

:(.

hello ladies!

welcome to the newbies - sorry that sept wasn't your month :hugs:

wanna - so sorry to hear about your son. it sounds very stressful but everytime I get down about overthinking TTC or stressing about it affected my chances I remind myself of all of the women who get pregnant when there are worse odds against them. I work with high risk pregnant women and when it's time for baby, it will stick around against all odds so you aren't out !

a big YAY and tons of :dust: to the many ladies who are about to be testing! I want to make this thread record-breaking for BFPS!! :happydance:

AFM - I know I said I would be holding on until AF came, but I should have specified until AF came or signs of her.... woke up with cramps today. Before my ectopic pregnancy, I had no signs of AF coming. I would just wake up the morning of and know then. Now my cramps have been starting 3 days before and spotting starting the day before. I haven't minded it really because it gives me a heads up, but I wonder if that is a sign that something isn't right since I'm not getting pregnant and fell pregnant on the first time before! So I am totally expecting AF on Thursday now (another BFN this AM) and am going to call my Dr then to see about all of these weird hormonal symptoms I'm having. Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results and I refuse let TTC make me go crazy :wacko:

but the good thing about starting this Oct thread is that I will be an Oct tester again so bring on the BFPS!!! :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

hate that I'm (starting) to get excited again. But I do see a faint line on FRER and an IC this am...
https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=462170
https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=462190

Please, please, PLEASE if this is a start of a +.. make it stick this cycle!!

Air- I totally see a faint line on the Frer! Fx for you it progresses and we see an even darker one in a few days. What dpo are you?

Hi ladies -Posted my pics from this morning on Sept thread- def not calling bfp yet!
I did get a SUPERsquinter faint purplish line on a walmart 88center this morning.
I struggled BAD to get pics of it with my phone! Tried multiple lights and angles sigh.
Not super concerned atm as if it is gonna stick it will get darker- I am just being nosey wanting it tweeked lol.
Also I have been having superchunky bright white cm since 6dpo(right after the big dip in my chart below). Hoping this is a bfp sign:shrug:
Pic of cm in spoiler box if you want to see it.
Best I could do on pics. Line was def there in time limit, spent about ten mins snapping pics, but test was def still damp. Tried to go take more but now that its dry, line is even lighter, and I def can't photo it now...
FirstSIgnal-8dpo.jpg
FirstSignal-8dpo2.jpg
FirstSignal-8dpoOpen.jpg
ChunkyCM8dpo.jpg

OMB ajr!!!Happydance:
Those ABSOLUTELY are bfps mama!!!
YAY!!!!

hate that I'm (starting) to get excited again. But I do see a faint line on FRER and an IC this am...
https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=462170
https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=462190

Please, please, PLEASE if this is a start of a +.. make it stick this cycle!!

I think you're pregnant dear

sorry loves, I don't see anything yet but at 7 and 8 DPO that's to be expected. be careful with the countdown to pregnancy site - I learned early on that it's dangerous. I tested it out with a stark white BFN that I took the day I got my period and 73%, yes 7-3 voted that it was positive :wacko: just goes to show how TTC can make us super duper hopeful with our line eye. But no sweat, when it's time for your BFP, there will be no guessing, trust me! I'll be on the edge of my seat to see what your tests bring this weekend! :happydance: let's start this off!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->