46 BFPS and Counting -TTC Lucky Support Thread - newbies welcome!

Finger crossed for both of us, beemeck. It's been a tough year for me with my three losses but I'm determined not to give up until I get that rainbow baby!

Thoughts ladies? I never get a TRUE + on OPKs due to PCOS so I have to go by light, darker and back to light. It looks like I got m surge on CD12 this time around?

https://i.imgur.com/SdaEiMX.jpg

hey navy - I hear that some women never do get that super dark line. but is this light of a line common for you? I would assume that you haven't ovulated yet - geared up to but never did. unless this is how it always is? those lines are pretty faint so I might just stay on it in case.... :hugs:

Beemeck, this is my "normal", other wise I would have just disregarded it. But my PCOS always gives me light lines. This is the same pattern I have with all my cycles (with or without resulting in pregnancy) so sadly this is my normal. Even with Digis I would also get a high but never a peak and I had one of those cycles result in pregnancy as well.

Quick question I'm new to the whole opk ...temping .. Ect. I am currently cd7. With 30-32 day cycles... When do most of you start using your opk? With my daughters i was ntnp but that was 10 years ago... If time was more on my side (i would like to have a baby before I go back to school) I would just let nature run its course.. But I'm trying to be more aware so (hopefully) I can help things along... Although in reality I know that regardless of what I do it won't happen until it's suppose to happen.. I'm just trying to be proactive to distract myself! Hahaha

Thoughts ladies? I never get a TRUE + on OPKs due to PCOS so I have to go by light, darker and back to light. It looks like I got m surge on CD12 this time around?

https://i.imgur.com/SdaEiMX.jpg

hey navy - I hear that some women never do get that super dark line. but is this light of a line common for you? I would assume that you haven't ovulated yet - geared up to but never did. unless this is how it always is? those lines are pretty faint so I might just stay on it in case.... :hugs:

Beemeck, this is my "normal", other wise I would have just disregarded it. But my PCOS always gives me light lines. This is the same pattern I have with all my cycles (with or without resulting in pregnancy) so sadly this is my normal. Even with Digis I would also get a high but never a peak and I had one of those cycles result in pregnancy as well.

in that case then yes 12 is the darkest and it's good you are temping too for FF to confirm that :thumbup: go with your gut - we are so intuitive with our bodies, I think we know best!

Jalilma- you can start right away! Usually CD1 is when you start but really you just want like a week of temps before you ovulate so you get nice crosshairs!

Hello everyone!

So yesterday I got my thermal shift? (I temped late) so I'm assuming I ovulated which makes me happy because I didn't think I was.

So as of today I am cd16/1dpo. Feeling really good about this cycle because we bd'ed everyday for a week. We are both exhausted, to say the least.

Currently waiting (not so patiently) to test and looking forward to symptom spotting for the next 2 weeks lol

Wishing everyone gl this cycle.

Trr yay! That's pretty good! Hopefully you caught that eggy! Maybe this cycle we'll BD every day but oh man, we'll need so much coffee! Can't complain, I do love coffee!

Trr yay! That's pretty good! Hopefully you caught that eggy! Maybe this cycle we'll BD every day but oh man, we'll need so much coffee! Can't complain, I do love coffee!

We almost didn't make the whole week. It wasn't sexy after a couple days, it's was just business. Even put my legs in the air after a couple sessions.
Don't even want to think about having to do that again next month if it doesn't stick. Ugh.
I guess I will know in 2 weeks if it worked :)

Hey ladies! AF got me while I was away. I'll join my cycle buddy and say I'll be testing 10/28. Good luck all <3

Looking forward to testing on the first, I'm feeling very positive. Is anyone else testing on the 1st???

Have any of you ladies ever had a random bleed in the middle of their cycle? I just did and it literally lasted 5 mins and was enough to cover a pad then it completely stopped. Not even pink when I wipe or anything. It seemed to be way to much to be O or IB blood, which I've never had either.

Looking forward to testing on the first, I'm feeling very positive. Is anyone else testing on the 1st???

Iam!!!!!

I tested this AM... And after 2 mins I definitely seen a second line, no questions asked.. It was pink and thick, but when I picked it up, the dye went across the strip and it was a negative once dried...but only after I picked it up and turned it sideways.... What is that?

I am testing on the 7th or 8th! Although I ovulated late this month so I may have to wait a little longer. Cant wait! Feeling hopeful!!

Iam!!!!!

I tested this AM... And after 2 mins I definitely seen a second line, no questions asked.. It was pink and thick, but when I picked it up, the dye went across the strip and it was a negative once dried...but only after I picked it up and turned it sideways.... What is that?

That is strange! Did you use enough urine?

So, I couldn't resist the urge to poas anymore and tested early.... Got a faint BFP! It was a cheap brand so I retested with frer and again got a faint line. I did it in the afternoon so I'm gonna test tomorrow with fmu to see if it's any darker and to make sure I don't have line eyes and am imagining things!

P.s. I don't know how to post pictures on here or I would just to get other opinions!

Congrats bb10 that's awesome! ! Blessme today the SAME thing literally happened to me. The brand I'm using though has a warning that basically says when the urine first crosses the window a chemical reaction will make a quick dark line that will fade quickly before the real result. That's weird that yours was after two minutes though. Mine can be read after 1 minute accurately o_O

So, I couldn't resist the urge to poas anymore and tested early.... Got a faint BFP! It was a cheapy brand so I retested with frer and again got a faint line. I did it in the afternoon so I'm gonna test tomorrow with fmu to see if it's any darker and to make sure I don't have line eyes and am imagining things!

P.s. I don't know how to post pictures on here or I would just to get other opinions!

Congrats!! H&H 9 months and sticky dust!! Hopefully we can all join you soon. :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->