46 BFPS and Counting -TTC Lucky Support Thread - newbies welcome!

Smille I swear by Cheerios and MS. Hopefully it won't last long. Cannot wait for your appointment!

hi girls!

blab - amazing tests. I just feel it in my bones that this is it for you. :happydance: I plan on waiting a little to my SO this time - I'll start getting betas immediately upon a positive test so maybe just see that they double properly and then I'll only have to keep it a secret for 3 days. we will see if that works lol. yay for an early scan! that'll really be here before you know it :)

drum - keeping my fingers crossed so tightly for you!!! really, really hoping this is it. There aren't many non preggos of us left on here which makes me feel like we are all about to have our turn :hugs:

texas - how are you feeling?? so sorry about poor DD! take care of yourself and try to get some rest too.

baby - welcome! I see in your siggie that it's your first month trying. As a psychologist, I'm always trying to figure out if I can really make myself "experience" all of the symptoms that I have during this journey, but in the end I really think it's been psychosomatic. I guess when you want something so bad, the mind is a super powerful thing. of course I'm still holding out hope that this isn't the case and you'll get your BFP this week! I just know that I have had very similar cycles (mainly in the beginning of TTC) that sadly led to nothing. :cry:

where are the other newbies?! we are running out of gals ttc lol :haha:

AFM - I'm so disappointed in my pre-o temps this month. What a rocky mess. I did stop taking vitex because after 2 cycles still not pregnant I didn't see the point. I wasn't trying to regulate anything in my already regular cycle so I guess I just didn't need another pill per day. A year of prenatals and other vitamins is getting old fast. :coffee:

anyway, I should O tomorrow based on my heavy patch of EWCM yesterday. typically comes 2 days before O. holding out hope for this cycle - last week at my appt, the doc put what looked like a super mini bottle brush into my cervix to see if she could get it through (aka checking for scarring). The brush went in and when she pulled it out it was bloody (sorry tmi!). But the hope is that she did break through some barrier and now the way is super open! so I'll have high hopes for this cycle (prob foolishly) and for next cycle (first cycle after HSG). Hoping for something..... if I do O tomorrow and conceive, the EDD will be my birthday. come on universe!

Bee I am caught between pregnant and hoping AF hurries up lol, will be testing sometime tonight as my patience has run out. Next cycle baby would share my birthday too. That would make 3 or 4 generations in our family lol. I am so happy they are becoming serious about your treatment. I cannot wait until you get your BFP, so catch that egg! Everything crossed for you!

drum - update us tonight!! I'll go into my yoga pose where I cross my arms and legs so that everything is crossed for you!! :haha:

Bee - I have such high hopes for you! Screw the pre-O temps, it will be fine, I promise you! It's nice that the doc opened the way to the eggy! Would be so lovely if you could get your edd to be your birthday! I'll have my fingers crossed for you this month! :hugs:

drum - update us tonight!! I'll go into my yoga pose where I cross my arms and legs so that everything is crossed for you!! :haha:

Lol thank you with my luck it might be needed. Maybe well both get lucky and catch late October/ early november

Drum- I'm so excited for you to test! I have everything crossed for you!!!! I had toast and feel much better.

Bee- I'm really pulling for you this cycle. It sounds like you have a great shot especially since your cervix is nice and open. :dust:

Bee- hoping the doctor paved the way for the soldiers this month. I'll be waiting here impatiently waiting for you to test in 2 weeks.

Drum- fx for you.

Blabla- I was trying to keep it a secret from DH until Valentine's Day but couldn't wait 2 weeks. I told him after 3 days of keeping it to myself. I just couldn't handle it anymore.

I've everything crossed for you Bee, Drum and Tex! I hope I didn't leave anyone out but I'm sorry if I did!! <3

I'll remove this in a couple of hours, but I filmed hubby as I gave him a tin filled with a letter (showing size of bean etc) and then the tests that I did this morning. SO dropped the tin :") Plus he didn't understand the first test haha, that it needed to be a plus.

Blabla- It's not working hun! But I wanna see it!!

Edit: never mind I got it to work! Awww!! So sweet!! Love how he first read the letter!

Haha good, because I can't fix it!
Thank you :)

Btw if you can fix it, go ahead! Only if you remove it tomorrow or something :) I'm not so tech-savvy

edit: now just a link.. maybe that helps?

Blabla: how lovely :) congrats on those dark tests. Very sweet to have a video of his reaction to keep forever. Het was ook heel leuk Nederlands te hooren!!

Bee: I hope you catch your egg and that the doctor cleared that path for you. I really hope this is your cycle! Come on egg and sperm, do your thing!

Ovulating today on CD13. Very unexpected! Had sex a week ago. Sperm *can* live for 7 days though it's very rare, but now just because they *can* I'm not going to be able to stop myself testing just before AF is due. Was hoping for a relaxed cycle, but I'm just too wired into TTC to ignore it! Trying to focus on getting fit and healthy (been losing a fair bit of weight and really toning up as well as booking some yoga classes for the first time - excited about that!) instead, but TTC is always at the back of my mind. I found out yesterday my brother's twins are a boy and a girl. That's exactly the combination I want!! :haha: I just have to laugh, I don't want to be bogged down by jealousy.

Hope you're all well ladies. Can't wait to be back properly in a few weeks.

Hahaha squirrel, wat is je Nederlands goed! ;)

And hey, who knows, maybe it was super sperm and the swimmers were waiting patiently on the egg :) :hugs:

I can't quit crying!
https://i1042.photobucket.com/albums/b426/AshleyBCurtis/a73f2831-7d17-4b0f-a15e-ffa83d1b5c22_zpsbxz2rijs.jpg

Thank you so much! All of you! Hubby and I had to make a quick run to the store for more tests lol. Have a digital to confirm in the morning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->