46 BFPS and Counting -TTC Lucky Support Thread - newbies welcome!

i didnt get no response on the thread so ill post it here what do you see???

Attachments

• IMG_20150930_062424226_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20150930_062424226_HDR.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_20150930_062424226_HDR (1).jpg
    IMG_20150930_062424226_HDR (1).jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_20150930_073604.jpg
    IMG_20150930_073604.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_20150930_072331.jpg
    IMG_20150930_072331.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_20150930_062547.jpg
    IMG_20150930_062547.jpg
    10.3 KB · Views: 8
it was taken at the 5 minute mark, they look normal color on my pics except for the ones i tweaked, idk.....push comes to shove im taking another in the morning anyway, and possibly in a few hours LMAO...

it was taken at the 5 minute mark, they look normal color on my pics except for the ones i tweaked, idk.....push comes to shove im taking another in the morning anyway, and possibly in a few hours LMAO...

don't see anything yet love but that's the dance we do when testing early, eh? same thing over here - totally guilty! :blush: sadly mine stayed BFNs until spotting started today, so hoping for better luck for you! FX!

Ajr- I see a very faint line! Looks promising so test again tomorrow!

Bee- when is your birthday?? I'm testing in the end of October but who knows I may not get a positive until Halloween! My birthday is November second so that's like a birthday present to me too! It'll make me forget the fact that I'm turning 28 :cry:

Hoping to get my BFP for our one year wedding anniversary on October 4. I'll be 8dpo according to FF so it's possible :) that would be such a great present.

Bee- when is your birthday?? I'm testing in the end of October but who knows I may not get a positive until Halloween! My birthday is November second so that's like a birthday present to me too! It'll make me forget the fact that I'm turning 28 :cry:

OMG CAMPN!!!! that's my bday too!!! :happydance::happydance: so a slightly early bday present but hey, I'll take it!! I'm turning 29 so you can feel a little better that you still have another year on me :winkwink: yay for birthday buddies - and basically cycle buddies (spotting is starting today). What day do you O around?? I've been O'ing CD 15.

Hoping to get my BFP for our one year wedding anniversary on October 4. I'll be 8dpo according to FF so it's possible :) that would be such a great present.

FX for you!! that would be a lovely way to celebrate! :baby::baby:

I can't think of a better anniversary present!! Really hoping you get it!

OMG CAMPN!!!! that's my bday too!!! :happydance::happydance: so a slightly early bday present but hey, I'll take it!! I'm turning 29 so you can feel a little better that you still have another year on me :winkwink: yay for birthday buddies - and basically cycle buddies (spotting is starting today). What day do you O around?? I've been O'ing CD 15.

OMG I don't think I've ever met anyone with my same birth date before! I've always loved sweet November but I'm so biased! I ovulate CD 20, I've long cycles that are such a pain in the butt!

You girls changed your pictures at the same time! almost didn't recognize you!

I can't think of a better anniversary present!! Really hoping you get it!

OMG I don't think I've ever met anyone with my same birth date before! I've always loved sweet November but I'm so biased! I ovulate CD 20, I've long cycles that are such a pain in the butt!

You girls changed your pictures at the same time! almost didn't recognize you!

lol yes we did how funny. I was thinking I want to do a new cycle, new pic. and I never meet anyone with my same birthday either - it must be a rare one :winkwink: we should still be O'ing alllllmost the same time since I haven't officially had my CD1 yet...

Bee- I love that! New cycle, new picture! I should do that too! Yes it looks like you may ovulate like a day or so before me! I'm trying to come up with a new BD system cause I think I ovulate during my sleep!

I love your picture and the dress is so gorgeous! Was that at a wedding??

Bee- I love that! New cycle, new picture! I should do that too! Yes it looks like you may ovulate like a day or so before me! I'm trying to come up with a new BD system cause I think I ovulate during my sleep!

Is that your wedding picture!? I love it and the dress is so gorgeous!

Aw thanks - yep that is another one of my wedding pics. that was for the Indian portion of our wedding -where my SO is from. It was so fun to get to have TWO dresses :kiss:

we are going to try every other day during the fertile window this month. last month we did SMEP. I'm wondering if SO's sperm isn't the best for every day ejaculation? When I got pregnant in April, we only BD'ed twice in a very large fertile window time frame because we were so busy with the wedding! I also have my Dr appt next Thursday. I think I might have hypothyroidism. My Grandma and 2 of her 3 daughters all have it and it's hereditary. I was tested 3 years ago and was fine, but it develops later in life and can be brought on by a pregnancy. :growlmad: I'm now experiencing some symptoms so I'm going to get a blood test to check it out... hoping for some answers!

Heather- I think I might see something but that pink is really making me crazy lol can't wait until you test again.

Aw thanks - yep that is another one of my wedding pics. that was for the Indian portion of our wedding -where my SO is from. It was so fun to get to have TWO dresses :kiss:

we are going to try every other day during the fertile window this month. last month we did SMEP. I'm wondering if SO's sperm isn't the best for every day ejaculation? When I got pregnant in April, we only BD'ed twice in a very large fertile window time frame because we were so busy with the wedding! I also have my Dr appt next Thursday. I think I might have hypothyroidism. My Grandma and 2 of her 3 daughters all have it and it's hereditary. I was tested 3 years ago and was fine, but it develops later in life and can be brought on by a pregnancy. :growlmad: I'm now experiencing some symptoms so I'm going to get a blood test to check it out... hoping for some answers!

I almost asked if it was your wedding dress but I was like no in her previous picture she had a white wedding dress so I didn't wanna sound stupid :p
With my DS I think we BD once in the entire fertile window, 12 hours after I got a positive opk! Miracles can happen!
I'm borderline hypothyroid, in fact I have to take thyroid meds in my entire first trimester otherwise I can miscarry, so I really need to find out if I'm pregnant pretty early on so I can start my medication. Have you tried thyroid supplements?

I almost asked if it was your wedding dress but I was like no in her previous picture she had a white wedding dress so I didn't wanna sound stupid :p
With my DS I think we BD once in the entire fertile window, 12 hours after I got a positive opk! Miracles can happen!
I'm borderline hypothyroid, in fact I have to take thyroid meds in my entire first trimester otherwise I can miscarry, so I really need to find out if I'm pregnant pretty early on so I can start my medication. Have you tried thyroid supplements?

no but that's what is making me really want to know the answer for sure - I read that miscarriages can be common in those with hypothyroidism. I have never taken meds before as there as never been an issue. recently I have finally gotten fed up at the amount of my hair that is falling out and looked it up. I was shocked to see it's a symptom of something so prevalent in my family and then it said it can come on after a pregnancy so I was like "ding ding ding"! I just want to cross my t's and dot my i's so we can get the best possible outcome! thanks for your info :hugs: we have lots in common!

This TTW is driving me bonkers! I tested with dollar store on 5-9 DPO and to me they all look negative. I did do the whole blood experiment and it was positive, but I saw that debunked. I am feeling some cramping, but (TMI) I am having a lot of flatulent and they are really well something. I normally don't have a lot of symptoms before my AF that is due Oct. 5th. This is my first time trying and haven't been PG in 9 years so I am super anxious. Baby dust to all. For all who have gotten their BFP this month super sticky thoughts.

This TTW is driving me bonkers! I tested with dollar store on 5-9 DPO and to me they all look negative. I did do the whole blood experiment and it was positive, but I saw that debunked. I am feeling some cramping, but (TMI) I am having a lot of flatulent and they are really well something. I normally don't have a lot of symptoms before my AF that is due Oct. 5th. This is my first time trying and haven't been PG in 9 years so I am super anxious. Baby dust to all. For all who have gotten their BFP this month super sticky thoughts.

oooh what is the blood experiment?!

I am super gassy during the TWW, but if you typically aren't then I am hoping it's a sign for you! I wouldn't get down about the neg tests since it's so early :thumbup: And I know, I hardly feel like a sane person during the TWW. I can't believe I can be so consistently on edge for that many days straight! :wacko: GL to you love!

Beemeck and campn- hoping that birthday months and anniversaries bring us extra luck! For us and everyone else of course.
Need all the help we can get lol

beemeck- thank you for the reassurance. The whole blood is using regular blood (not serum) on a urine hpt. You-tube it at your own risk of driving your self even more bonkers lol. PS how do you post pictures and I will post up this cycles opks hpts including the whole blood test

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->