46 BFPS and Counting -TTC Lucky Support Thread - newbies welcome!

Drum- This made me cry!!! Ahhhh!!! I'm so so so happy for you! You have been amazing and so supportive to me and all of the ladies here and I couldn't be happier for you! <3 <3 <3

A huge congratulations Drum. Xx

I love watching you ladies gets your BFPs. I am so excited. Xx

Yay CONGRATS Drum!!! I'm so stoked for you! :hugs:

My lines today are a smidge darker. The clearblue plus is a LOT darker, now the same colour as the horizontal line. The Frer is now really close to control line (control line is now thinner).

:happydance:

Congrats drum =) xx

Congratulations drum and blab!! So happy for both of you :)

You guys are so sweet. I have rationalized it all in my head and am logically okay with it. Of course when my emotions chime in I'm a blubbering mess but I've had my mom and dh to lean on. The bleeding has almost stopped. We will be ntnp for awhile. Just dtd whenever we feel like it. I do plan to make an appointment with my doctor soon as we are on month 11 of trying. Thank you ladies for caring. :hugs:

Gina :hug: I am so sorry. I really hope you get some answers soon, I cannot wait to see you with a sticky BFP!

Thank you again ladies, I woke up this morning and after reading all of these messages- proceeded to cry again. I love you all, and cannot wait to continue this with you. I did confirm this morning with two more test will load them shortly. Thank you all again from both hubby and me.

Gina- I'm happy you're in a good place! I really hope you get some answers soon, as you can get pregnant we know that! Stay strong and I know you'll join us again you fertile myrtle!

Drum- I'm still so happy for you. It seemed like all of us were stuck last year but this year seems so wonderful to many of us.

Bee- I can't wait for your turn! It's so so close now!

Ah Gina, I'm so glad you're okay. Take your time, don't rush it. It's okay to turn in a blubbering mess sometimes after something like this :hugs:

Drum: Congrats again lovely!

Campn Thank you hun. I cannot wait to see the rest of the bfps to come. We all waited so long for this.

The confirmation and last night's test

https://i1042.photobucket.com/albums/b426/AshleyBCurtis/IMG_20160210_000554_zpsisk20i9h.jpg

Update from the crazy symptom lady here. ;)
AF due today but not here yet. Tested this morning and got a BFN which I just knew I would.

Still can't taste anything and still bloated like crazy. I think I'll wait for AF and if she doesn't show by Friday I'll test again. I'm never more than 1 or 2 days late.

Congrats to all the new BFP's again. I'm so excited for you all!!!

Good luck to everyone still trying or waiting to test! FX

Drum- how wonderful :happydance:. I am over the moon happy for you.

Baby- my 1st cycle ttc I was convinced I was pregnant. If it doesn't happen don't get discouraged. Some women have a long journey and others do not. This thread has been a huge support system bc these ladies are amazing.

Bee- you are next hun I have that feeling. :hugs:

How many of us aren't pregnant? 4-5 I think... So our time is coming!

Afm I think the B6 is helping. My temps seem much more stable all around this cycle. So hopefully that means my cycles are regulating? Does anyone know if it's a good sign if they don't really vary a whole lot? Like for example my pre ovulation temps are all generally within .2 of each other and now my post o temps are pretty stable too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->