46 BFPS and Counting -TTC Lucky Support Thread - newbies welcome!

How many of us aren't pregnant? 4-5 I think... So our time is coming!

Afm I think the B6 is helping. My temps seem much more stable all around this cycle. So hopefully that means my cycles are regulating? Does anyone know if it's a good sign if they don't really vary a whole lot?

:hi: lol not sure if I count in the statistics as I have been pregnant recently but still. Over hereeee! Lol.

Temps being stable is great texas! Not sure if it means anything as far as pregnant or not but it definitely means your body is doing as it should. FX for you!

Baby hopefully your body will let you know something soon. Will keep FX for you

Texas If the b6 helps you can always add b12 as well. Cannot say for certain on the temps but I am wishing you the best of luck.

Hiker, Gina, Bee, Squirrel and baby wishing you all lots of babydust! Cannot wait to see your positives.

Drum: massive congrats!!!

Gina: I'm so so sorry for your loss :hugs: I'm sorry I didn't see sooner. I hope you're okay.

I know it's too soon to tell if I am pregnant or not. I am just glad my body is acting normal... That's half the battle-making sure you ovulate normally- the rest is a matter of timing. We timed it pretty good. But it could have been better if we had BD on O day too. But there is always next month if I don't get a BFP this month!

Edited to add I am taking a b-complex vitamin too but I noticed that the B6 wasn't 100mg like the recommend for regulating horomones so I added it in. So I take like 4 vitamins a day lol. Vitamin C B6 a prenatal and b-complex I take the first 2 in the morning and the last 2 at night

How many of us aren't pregnant? 4-5 I think... So our time is coming!

Afm I think the B6 is helping. My temps seem much more stable all around this cycle. So hopefully that means my cycles are regulating? Does anyone know if it's a good sign if they don't really vary a whole lot? Like for example my pre ovulation temps are all generally within .2 of each other and now my post o temps are pretty stable too.

Your chart looks great. My temps pre O were very unstable due to clomid. Post O after they they shot up, they remained stable for 4 days. I really think whatever you're doing is helping and your body is doing what it should. Fxd this is your cycle hun :dust:.

I hope so smile. I told my husband today that if I didn't get pregnant soon I was gonna need some new work clothes. I didn't buy any this year cause we have been TTC and I didn't want to spend money on clothes and then get pregnant. That's what I did when I got pregnant with my daughter ... Wait maybe that's why I should go buy new clothes.... Lol
But seriously I didn't want to buy new clothes and then have to buy maternity or bigger stuff once I got pregnant so I've just been limping along with the same wardrobe

Texas, I've been the same. Not just with clothes, but putting off holidays etc. thinking I'd be pregnant and all this time it hasn't worked. Well no more. I am going all out to get in shape and am really pleased with how my body is going back to how it was before I had Isla. I'm nearly there and to celebrate I'm going to get some new clothes. We're also booking a holiday for October. We have to stop leading our lives by "if we get pregnant".

Blabla: Toen ik jonger was was ik vloeiend in Nederlands. Ik ging naar een Nederlandse basis school en voor een lange tijd was het mijn eerste taal. Heelaas spreek ik nu nooit de taal dus vindt ik het moeilijk om te spreeken!

Blabla: Toen ik jonger was was ik vloeiend in Nederlands. Ik ging naar een Nederlandse basis school en voor een lange tijd was het mijn eerste taal. Heelaas spreek ik nu nooit de taal dus vindt ik het moeilijk om te spreeken!

Nou, in ieder geval schrijf je het vloeiend dus dat is al heel knap als het zo lang geleden is allemaal! :happydance:
Plus, Nederlands is best een lelijke taal haha, ik heb niet voor niks Engels gestudeerd haha

A little late to the party, but CONGRATULATIONS DRUM!! Woohoo!!!! :happydance:

I'm so amazed by how many BFPs there have been lately on this thread. And after such a long, difficult wait for many of you. It's so exciting!

Bee - I'm so glad you have a clear and open cervix now to give the swimmers the best chance. Sounds like there might have been a bit of a block, so I'm crossing my fingers and toes for you!

Afm - I'm 12 weeks today and been using my Doppler to check on baby when I start to get worried. But thankfully I'm past the most stressful part and am well past where I had my mmc in July. And actually right now is my original due date (either Feb. 9 or 11, based on O date vs. the measurement at 8 weeks). And I haven't felt sad really. It's an odd feeling to think I could have been giving birth right now. But I am instead thinking about this little bean I have now and looking forward to getting a bigger belly, which is just starting to become noticeable :).

Quick update. AF arrived this afternoon. Moving into cycle #2.

In other news I went out and got a basal therm. I then proceeded to wonder when I because this crazy version of myself intently reading a booklet on how to best use it. Ha ha :blush:

Oh the joys of TTC!

Baby- sorry about af. Temping is definitely a good tool to help you understand your body. Opks are great to help you time intercourse. You can buy cheapies online in bulk that are just as effective as the ones you pay a fortune for at the store.

Baby- sorry about af. Temping is definitely a good tool to help you understand your body. Opks are great to help you time intercourse. You can buy cheapies online in bulk that are just as effective as the ones you pay a fortune for at the store.

Thanks Smile. :) I'm actually less upset than I thought I would be. I think the not knowing was worse than the BFN! (Now I just need my sense of taste to come back! So weird)

And yes! I ordered a wack of the OPK cheapies off Amazon today. They should be here in a day or two. I'm hoping I can start testing soon because i have a relatively short cycle (26 days) and I want to make sure I'm not missing the O early or having it too late. I know a very short LP could be a bad thing.

I'm 35 in May and I had to have surgery last year to remove a very large polyp so I know if we try for a little while and nothing happens my doc will investigate. But I want to actually accurately TRY first.

Excited to see what cycle 2 brings! :happydance:

I'm sorry baby, but I'm glad you're taking it so well. On to next cycle and catching that eggy!

AFM: Today, at 4+1, I got my 2-3 on the Clearblue Digital! :happydance:
(and the FRER is now as dark as the control line / starting to take away from the control line)

Sorry AF showed baby. Great attitude about it though! :hugs:

Blabla yay for stong tests!! I think this one is definitely a sticky one!

droppin by to check in ladies, how is everyone? Smille omg you got your bfp! that's so fantastic!!!! Can you fill me in hun? Did the soft cups work?

Congrats on everyone who got their bfps, and to all the others still trying don't give up!!!! it'll happen!

hi girls!

I'm a busy bee again today but should be 1 dpo - phew, finally done with BDing :nope: lol I wish it wasn't such a chore! I'll be excited to just rest tonight. I missed my LH surge again - I only get it like 60% of the time. It must be short, but still - I test the same way every month :shrug: oh well - was super glad to see that temp rise today. day 15 is pretty much my day and my ovaries were so sore yesterday so I was pretty sure I would see it. I got another heavy patch of EWCM yesterday which was unexpected and exciting. And my cervix felt great - soft and I could tell that it was open. I wonder if I just practiced more since last time or if the doc actually got it to open a bit more. :shrug:

good luck and FX to the few of us who are still TTC :haha:

love to all the mommies-to-be! <3

droppin by to check in ladies, how is everyone? Smille omg you got your bfp! that's so fantastic!!!! Can you fill me in hun? Did the soft cups work?

Congrats on everyone who got their bfps, and to all the others still trying don't give up!!!! it'll happen!

Thank you. No it wasn't softcups. We had to do IUI due to my dh's low count and motility.

hi girls!

I'm a busy bee again today but should be 1 dpo - phew, finally done with BDing :nope: lol I wish it wasn't such a chore! I'll be excited to just rest tonight. I missed my LH surge again - I only get it like 60% of the time. It must be short, but still - I test the same way every month :shrug: oh well - was super glad to see that temp rise today. day 15 is pretty much my day and my ovaries were so sore yesterday so I was pretty sure I would see it. I got another heavy patch of EWCM yesterday which was unexpected and exciting. And my cervix felt great - soft and I could tell that it was open. I wonder if I just practiced more since last time or if the doc actually got it to open a bit more. :shrug:

good luck and FX to the few of us who are still TTC :haha:

love to all the mommies-to-be! <3

With all of the bd you have an awesome shot! I bet you're exhausted lol. I really think with your cervix being nice and open it'll happen. Fxd for you hun. I want nothing more than for you to get your bfp!

Bee- I think this is gonna be your month bee! Looks like everything is just perfect this time! MAJOR baby dust from all the preggo ladies to the ones in the tww or waiting to ovulate!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->