46 BFPS and Counting -TTC Lucky Support Thread - newbies welcome!

Baby Love your excitement. Will have FX for you this cycle.

Blab that is wonderful news! I When are you setting up the first appointment?

Bee everything crossed for you, though you might have to tell me about that yoga position. Cannot wait for your tests! Wont it be amazing for you two to share a Bday

Bee- you did better than me. I only got 2 days before O in. I was gonna do it the day of O and the day after too but My daughter got sick. And she's still sick... Ugh not sure how accurate my temp today was she woke me up with her coughing so i went to check on her and then took my temp after I laid down for another hour. Oh well still way above cover

Drum: I have my first appointment March 1st at 7 weeks. She promised me a scan so I'm excited. Didn't expect to see a 2-3 this early! :happydance:
How are you doing?

Good luck and lots of babydust to everyone in the TWW! :hugs:

thanks ladies :hugs:

drum - i think my super twisty yoga move totally worked wonders for you :haha: I SO wanted this to be your month and I am SO happy for you still! :happydance: remind me again - was it just clomid that was different this cycle? did they just do it to enhance O or did they think you weren't O'ing? oh my - maybe multiples if it was just a little extra kick......:winkwink:

texas - I was thinking I could BD again tonight too just for good measure, but honestly, I'm exhausted. I do often think how much harder this whole TTC thing would be if we had any children. I only went super hard this month really to spite that annoying doctor who's advice was "maybe have more sex?". The month I conceived we only BDed twice ....like total. it was the week before our wedding so we were mostly busy and tired and although we were "trying" (bd when I saw my EWCM) we weren't really trying like I have been since. so it really doesn't take much and you are so in with a great chance. chart is looking great too. flat temps are good! it means your hormones are stable :)

blab - loved the vid of your SO! so cute. he's such a quiet guy lol I should do a vid of mine when the time comes - he is NOT quiet lol. this is TOTALLY your sticky baby!! :happydance:

here's the move drum lol! :haha: that's not me doing it, I just googled it.

Attachments

• bnb.jpg
    bnb.jpg
    4.9 KB · Views: 4
Bee - Haha I love that your SO is not quiet and will be all enthusiastic. My SO is always quiet and doesn't really show a lot of emotion. This was actually A LOT of emotion from his side. And to everyone else it's like; he's so calm :haha:

And oooo Yoga, I used to do a lot of yoga as well, including scorpion pose etc. I was quite advanced... and then I got mega lazy. I tried the scorpion pose two weeks ago and I hurt my back haha

CD 15 for me today. EWCM too!

This is positive, right?
https://i68.tinypic.com/ru72g1.png

lol well if it makes you feel any better I was a huge yogi for 6 years - even taught a class at college. then I stopped for 4 years completely and took it up again only last year. it was like riding a bike - I wouldn't have been able to break right in to scorpion pose again but after just like 2 classes it felt like I never stopped!

snowbunnie - it's close enough! BD for sure! I o'ed yesterday on my CD 15 ....cycle buddy!! :happydance:

well scratch that - since I never did get a pos opk, I took one today to make sure. It's positive. ugh. wonder why my temp was so much higher today? odd. maybe it surged after I took my second one yesterday (3:45 so it's possible) and I'm catching the tail end? either way....BD again tonight.... :dohh: this better result in a :baby: ! :haha:

well scratch that - since I never did get a pos opk, I took one today to make sure. It's positive. ugh. wonder why my temp was so much higher today? odd. maybe it surged after I took my second one yesterday (3:45 so it's possible) and I'm catching the tail end? either way....BD again tonight.... :dohh: this better result in a :baby: ! :haha:

GO GET THAT EGGY:haha:

And wow, teaching a class! That's amazing! I'm definitely not that good haha, but I should pick it up again (safely for bean of course)

Bee- BD again! Maybe the cold weather is throwing your temps off! And also really it's not the amount of sex since we also conceived DS by only having sex twice but it's all about the timing so that's probably why your doctor wants you to hump like bunnies everyday just so you're all set.

I wonder how our uterus looks with all that amount of sperm! It's like a party in there for the little ones! Just waiting for "the ball dropping" aka egg!

Bee- BD again! Maybe the cold weather is throwing your temps off! And also really it's not the amount of sex since we also conceived DS by only having sex twice but it's all about the timing so that's probably why your doctor wants you to hump like bunnies everyday just so you're all set.

I wonder how our uterus looks with all that amount of sperm! It's like a party in there for the little ones! Just waiting for "the ball dropping" aka egg!

OMG Camp I said the same thing to hubby last month! I was positive it was pretty much glowing in there from all the BD-ing. Ha ha

This made me lmao and think of all of us. I know I'm guilty of using Dr. Google. :haha:

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1455218717905.jpg
    FB_IMG_1455218717905.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 12
Good luck catching that egg Bee!!! I have everything super crossed for you!!

Blab awesome I called as well so March 2nd here lol. I think we're exactly a day apart going on lmc.

Bee I will be keeping the pose throughout your cycle. The only thing I did differently this cycle was I stopped everything :haha: . The juicing, overly healthy meals, testing and my extra vitamins. They put me on Clomid for the boost and I was ovulating on CD 11-12 on average- so to see if they could extend it a few days. I pray this cycle is yours hun. Go catch that egg!

Snow very close, catch that egg! GL

welllllll guys -

sadly I'm going to BD one more time tonight :nope: ugh lol. I think yesterday's temp was just a fluke and that yesterday was O day, but I'll BD like crazy so when I see my doc again I can be like - ha! Today's temp (and yesterdays) was a normal 1DPO temp and lately I've been O'ing the same day as the pos opk, but with temps being all over the place it's POSSIBLE that today could be O day. So going to try onnnnnneeeeee more time. :sleep:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->