46 BFPS and Counting -TTC Lucky Support Thread - newbies welcome!

Tex- I agree with everyone. Test already lol.

Lol I'm afraid of bfn! Especially since this chart is different than my other one... Maybe it's good and maybe it's bad haha

Tex everything crossed, whether you test now or later!

Smille I hope you have an amazing appointment!

Squirrel- you're here! Just two more weeks and you're back in the game hun!

Campn: Thanks! It's been so hard!!! Especially seeing as I ovulated nice and early this time on CD13 with good quality cm. I was thinking what a shame it was that we missed the opportunity. I'm 6dpo today, so only just over a week to go and we'll be on our next cycle. This is the first time I am willing my period to come sooner :haha: I have my pelvic scan tomorrow and Wednesday my husband will get his SA results. Quite nervous if I'm honest - mainly about the scan
Also, seeing as I ovulated early 7 days after we dtd, there is a tiny obsessive be part of me going: "Sperm can live up to 7 days inside a woman in extreme cases, so that means there's a tiny tiny chance it could still work this cycle" which is crazy talk for obvious reasons, but I am so TTC obsessed, I haven't been able to switch my mind off! At least I haven't temped or symptom spotted and actually, it has been quite nice to observe some things happening to my body that I usually look for when trying to work out if I'm pregnant in the TWW; such as early hurting bbs. Well they've been hurting now for a few days, so clearly sore boobs is not a reliable indicator for me to go off at all.

hi girls...

hate that it's monday (my busy day!) but I'm kinda thinking I might not have O'ed this month..... :cry:

so here are the possible scenarios.

FF has given me dotted CHs on CD 15. I don't believe it can be CD 15 because I took 2 opks that day that were like - very negative. my chart looks lovely this way with a drop at 5dpo - but I just don't think it's possible considering my opks were pos on CD 16 and basically pos again on CD 18 (I didn't take one on CD 17).

I felt like I O'ed on day 17 based on opks - but seems odd that I would have such an immediate and drastic dip.

which is making me feel like I didn't O at all. today's temp was totally a pre O temp. Never in all my months of charting have I got a temp of 97.6 after O. I've also never had a fallback rise, which this chart would indicate if I o'ed when FF thinks.

from everything I researched today, it seems impossible to get a positive opk ONLY after you've O'ed (possible to get a positive before and after) and CD 15 was totally negative twice. I mean I'm talking total faint second line.

my ONLY saving grace I can pull from this is that somehow both times I tested on CD that my pee was too dilute. totally possible because I don't do holds, but that means I didn't do one on CD 16 either. :dohh: so it's kinda all I'm hanging onto right now, but I guess tomorrow's temp will tell....

also, I thought maybe my thermometer was somehow off since this whole month has been crazy temps, but I took it twice this morning and it was pretty much the same, so I don't think that's it.

grrrrrrrr - I guess at least my HSG is coming up? :shrug:

Ok so I called teladoc for some meds and all the guy would give me is prednisone to help get rid of the fluid on my ear and my congestion. and then I told him that my husband and I have been TTC so can I take this med if I'm pregnant and he said no. All I could take is Tylenol and sudafed so I need to take a test before I start this medicine. So I guess I will be taking a test this afternoon before starting my meds....

Bee I hate frustrating cycles. Will keep FX for the diluted urine playing a factor.

TeX :happydance: babydust!

Squirrel Cannot wait to see you back in the TTC game. I hope the tests go well!

Bee: sorry your temps are totally out of whack! Two days of positive OPKs are unlikely after ovulation, so I think you're right and FF has it wrong. Not sure what to suggest as to why your temp is being crazy since ovulation :( I hope it settles down into a clear post-o pattern for you soon! Being in the 'have I or haven't I ovulated' limbo is never any fun!!

Texas: sorry to hear you're feeling really rotten, but I hope you get cheered up by a lovely BFP later. It could still be early at 10dpo though.

Conundrum, the way you worded that was amazing :haha:

Introducing the 2016 TTC games!
Where women compete against their irregular cycles, erratic temperatures and the struggle to keep sex fun when you're on day 5 of "we must have sex right now because my chart tells us to!". Who will come out victorious? Only time will tell!

That's what I'm afraid of! That it would be too early. Maybe I should just tough it out and not test....

squirrel - amazing! I needed that laugh. so good to still have you with us and so close to being back in full force. I shouldn't fan the fire BUT in all of my obsessive researching about my weird opk sitch, I just happened to read that sperm have been noted to fertilize an egg 7 days after BD......

Lol I noticed it after I posted, but it does have a ring to it :haha:

TeX if you are to test today it might be worth grabbing a frer. That way it is more likely to pick up a squinter

Texas: if possible, maybe hold out another day or two on taking the meds if you can? A test is pretty likely to be accurate on 11/12dpo.

Bee: eek! I know, that's what I read too. I have to stop myself getting totally carried away with that idea :haha:

Yeah I think I'm just gonna get some sudafed and mucinex and tough it out. I would rather do that than see a bfn lol but seriously my ear is hurting so bad. The school nurse said I have fluid behind it and it's super painful

Bee- I really hope you did O. It looks like you did but like you said, maybe your thermometer is messed up. Fxd for you hun.

Texas- fxd for you. I can't wait to see some more lines!

6+6 scan.jpg

The baby's heartbeat was 130bpm. I feel such relief and can relax a little. We're going to tell dd late in the week. She will be super excited.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->