46 BFPS and Counting -TTC Lucky Support Thread - newbies welcome!

Haha Bee - I love how you say 'sadly I'm going to BD one more time tonight' :haha: I get it, TTC is draining, but the honesty with which you said it is hilarious!

In the meantime, I don't dare to have sex right now, so I told SO that we won't have sex until at LEAST the first scan. :") He wasn't pleased but he understands.

Last night I was in a childish mood and hit my SO in the face with a wet teabag. As a result he shoved me fully clothed under a cold shower. :dohh:

lol it's so true - I could go without it as it is! :haha: and you know it's getting bad when he's even like - again?? haha TTC is a dirty job, but somebody's got to do it.

you and your SO are so crazy! lol the wrestling and now this. DH and I are too old and lazy for anything like that :haha: and coming from such a calm, quiet guy - who knew he had it in him?!

I feel like next time around I won't wanna BD until I get past a certain point too. We were on our honeymoon last time with lots of DTD and once I found out how low in my cervix the baby was - I was so freaked out! I ended up hemorrhaging from the trans vag ultrasound things, so DTD could have totally set it off. I'm def super scared now :nope:

Halfway through my TWW and I am getting sick. Sore throat and the whole nine yards... Going downhill in a hurry. After dealing with a sick kiddo for a week I will be glad when we all feel better. Our BD is definitely lackluster so hopefully if we don't conceive this cycle it will pick up! Lol

oh no texas - that sounds awful. I hope you feel better ASAP and top it off with a BFP in a week!

Blab love the stories, a playful DH in our house usually means something important will be broken :haha: Don't fret he will get his in late first and second once hormones kick in lol.

Bee with yoga pose in mind sending you lots of babydust hun. Hopefully you'll get a break soon lol.

Tex sorry you are sick, but am so excited to see your upcoming tests. GL

Texas- your chart looks awesome. I really think you have an awesome shot.

Bee- I'm sorry today looks like O day and you may have to bd again. If you don't get a bfp this cycle I'll be shocked. All of that sperm up there, it has to lead to a bfp.

Fxd for you ladies this cycle :dust:.

Texas i agree with everyone else! Your chart looks amazing! As a new charter I'm currently obsessed with looking at everyone else charts. :)

Hope you feel better soon and FX!

Thanks. My last chart was crazy looking. It did confirm O on cd 14 but it was a short LP only 11 days. So I added in B6 and vitamin C. Along with my prenatal and a b-complex. So I'm hoping that it has helped regulatey horomones.

We've only had sex ONCE since my BFP! Honestly I wasn't feeling it at all after months of constant BD, and then I was scared of doing it and spotting like I did with DS. Thankfully no spotting this time (knock on wood) but I'm liking how different every pregnancy is this time! Last time I was always always nauseous.

We've only had sex ONCE since my BFP! Honestly I wasn't feeling it at all after months of constant BD, and then I was scared of doing it and spotting like I did with DS. Thankfully no spotting this time (knock on wood) but I'm liking how different every pregnancy is this time! Last time I was always always nauseous.

We've only done it twice. I think he's afraid and I'm in no mood especially after all the bding we've done prior lol.

we've only done it twice... and i'm 16 wks. it's part fear, part reclaiming my body from ttc, and part... this baby is just killing my mood ;)

If my friend could hear you guys. He has a fantasy that pregnancy makes women super horney. You would all be crushing his dreams :haha:

If my friend could hear you guys. He has a fantasy that pregnancy makes women super horney. You would all be crushing his dreams :haha:
:haha::haha:

to be honest, my last pregnancy did kind of have that effect...:blush:
this one is completely opposite... i kind of feel bad!:dohh:

Haha gina!

I recall us having a lot of sex in the 2nd tri. The 1st tri I was way too sick and the 3rd I was too fat lol. He's been working 12's 6 days a week so luckily he hasn't been in the mood.

Helllllp! What does ovulation pain feel like? I am pretty sure that's what going on right now. It started about an hour ago, dull cramps. Now they are kind of intense to where I just wanna lay down. I am like 99% sure that I am ovulating today. The pain is in my lower belly. Does this sound normal?

EDIT: HAHA I just looked at my ticker & it talks about O pain. I'm just not sure it's supposed to hurt this much. It feels like bad AF cramps? I had to take something for it :(

I'm sorry but it's great that I'm not the only one not having sex haha. Makes me feel like less of a piece of work towards SO. :haha:

Only a few times here. But I'm just really not in mood with feeling sick and super tired from watching my toddler all day.

Ov pain with me hun was quite sharp and really uncomfortable. I noticed it much stronger after having my DD.

Only 2 times as well. Trying to be cautious. Once the scan comes I'll be less crazy about it.

Haha I'm jelly! I think I have a uti after this week ! 6 days in a row ... Ain't nobody got time for that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->