46 BFPS and Counting -TTC Lucky Support Thread - newbies welcome!

Smile- How precious! Glad everything is great!

Against my better judgement I tested and got bfn. I know it's early still so im not too discouraged. Just gotta keep taking my temp and see what happens

10dpo is still awful early. But im gonna wait a few more days before I test again. AF will be due anytime between Wednesday and saturday depending on how long my LP is

Tex- With DS my tests were blaring negative until 13 DPO! Still so early!

Lovely scan Smile. Xx

Texas, sorry about the BFN but it certainly doesn't mean you are out. Xx

hi girls!

Able to check in properly today :)

texas - sorry about not feeling well - that sounds pretty awful :cry: Sorry about the BFN too but everything is still looking great for you! FX

squirrell - HOT pic - rarrrr :kiss: sorry to have fueled your fire but I'll keep some of my hope held out for you too this month. and if next month comes, it's on! testing, results and no messing around! :happydance: Operation Baby.

smille - what an adorable little blob! I love it :baby: so happy for you! I told your story last night at my fertility yoga class. A women has been trying for 4 years and exhausted every effort (iui, ivf, fet, you name it) so they are trying naturally and the docs said they have a 1% chance so I hope that your slim chance story could give her some hope. all it takes is one!

camp, teeny and drum - so lovely to see you pop in - how are you feeling??

AFM - I'm pretty positive that I did at least O. my temp today and 2 days ago is just too high to be otherwise - the highest my temp ever even gets to. so I just don't know when I O'ed and what that dip from yesterday means. trying not to stress about it but the end of the TWW will be interesting when I have no idea what dpo I am. :shrug:

Aww Smille, that's so cute! Glad that everything is okay and you feel more at ease now.

Texas: Still early!
Bee: Whether you know you O'd or not, AF not arriving will be the best sign anyway. Don't worry, keep calm!
:hugs2:

Afm: -

Bee hope it doesn't matter how far you are as af will not be coming!

Smille gorgeous scan! I knew all would be fine.

Tex, hope you are feeling better.

I've been feeling really down the past day or so. Had a great Valentine's day and now I feel like I'm pms'ing. Just getting super emotional all the time. Been crying every few hours randomly. I've been trying to be strong throughout this loss but I think it's catching up to me. I should be O'ing this weekend if my cycle goes back to normal (it's also my 25th birthday on Sunday). Hoping I can get myself out of this funk in time to BD some.

When I was like 17 I made a 10 year plan in my head just because. Said I wanted to own a house by 21 (my brother owned one by 22 and I wanted to beat him ;)) be married by 23 and have my first child by 25. My dh and I broke up when I was almost 20 so I thought that was out the window. A year later we got back together and I bought a house 4 months before turning 22, and got married at 23. Thought that was crazy coincidence that it worked out like I planned and always thought the last one would come too. Now I have a few months left before I will be due after turning 26 and I know it's silly but it bothers me. I'm a planner and I loved how everything fell into place. Oh well. Life never goes according to plan.

:dust: to the few of us still ttc..

I still have a ton of drainage but I feel lots better. I have to see my OB today for my annual pap exam. Maybe he will look at my charts too not sure. He did tell me to start charting in December so maybe he will. Just waiting on AF to either show or not... Not going to test till Saturday since that is when AF would be due with a 14 day LP.

Gina- I hope your cycle goes back to normal and you get a nice sticky bean soon!

Bee- it looks like you ovulated? I hope your temp continues to go up and up!

Oh Gina :hugs: I know exactly what you mean about the frustration of plans not happening despite years of thinking about them. We had the same frustration this time around. I really wanted a small gap between my second and third child, mainly for financial and work reasons, but now it's looking like a lot longer gap than planned and three academic years difference between them :( for various reasons, that is a BIG deal to me and I just feel like such a failure. I'm so sorry that this loss is hard to bear right now. I wish I had words to make it better. All I can say is we're all here for you.

Texas: sorry about your BFN, but as you and everyone has said, it is super early still! Most people don't even implant till around 9dpo. Glad to hear you're feeling a bit better! And good idea about holding off testing. Early testing is so damned addictive, but so destructive as well!

So I'm sat in the waiting room for my scan! Bit nervous. Never had a pelvic scan before that wasn't pregnancy related. Hate internal ultrasounds anyway, but now there's not even the amazingness of seeing a little baby on the screen, now there's just this deep fear that something is going to be wrong with me :(

At least my cervix is looking normal. I went to the GP today about the fact that I've had thrush three times since the beginning of Jnauary and it feels like it's coming back again!! Unreal! She did an internal exam and said my cervix looks normal, so I guess that's a relief from a TTC point of view even though that's not what I went in for :)

Well good afternoon my chatty ladies! I've missed you all so much :)

First off, HUGE congrats to all those amazing BFP's!! It made me so excited to catch up and see all the positives.

Gina, I hope you're doing well <3

I sadly don't have a ton of time for a full blown catch up but, I did complete and have my first period since the D&C and it was a killer!!! I'm already spotting again for cycle 2, it's a bit early but, we also FINALLY MOVED this past weekend so, who knows what my body is actually doing lol.

Work has been crazy, moving was crazy but, finally getting back into a schedule. Still thinking I may wait to try again until after the wedding but, nothing is set in stone as of right now.

I'll try and stay more current in here. Again, miss you ladies <3

TTCBaby: congratulations on the successful move! Always so stressful!

So scan showed everything that ultrasounds can check for looked normal. She did mention it can't obviously see my tubes, but at least everything else looked normal and she confirmed I ovulated.

So so far I'm doing okay :( I'm very worried now about my husband's semen analysis results, which we get back tomorrow. I would hate for him to feel like this past year has been his fault in any way if they come back low, but I know him, he will do just that :( he beats himself up way too much.

TTC- So happy to see your update! I've been wondering lots about you. Glad you're done with the move and you had a cycle already! Whatever you decide we'll be here to cheer you on, my cycle buddy <3

Squirrel- What a relief! I knew everything would come back normal! I hope your DH's SA comes back perfect but even if it doesn't you always have other options right!?? I'm certain and hopeful that it'll come back normal though!

Trying to catch up. We've been out of electricity all day and got hammered with snow and freezing rain.

Gina- I am so sorry you're going through a terrible time. I planned on having all of my kids by the time I'm 30, but it's not looking that way. We certainly didn't plan on a 7yr age gap. Take one day at a time, it is going to happen again :hugs:.

Bee- I hope my story helped. We had a zero percent chance according to the cpn and she was wrong. There are so many stories about couples who try everything and get pregnant on their own. Hopefully you'll see a clear O pattern in a few days.

Squirrel- Im glad your exam went well. If his SA comes back not normal, there is hope. Yes, he will be upset but you will be extremely comforting to him. I know exactly what it's like to face that hurdle.

Texas- I still have everything crossed for you!

Gina hopefully your plans wont have to change much more. Happy early birthday girl, hope it is a good one with a very nice bfp to come.

TeX hope your exam was helpful, will keep FX for you.

Squirrel FX whatever they find can be easily treated. I hope your DH has some good results tomorrow and they can go to the next step quickly.

Bee I am sorry this cycle hasn't been easier on you, still keeping the yoga pose for a BFP. I am doing well, ended up at the OB today since I've been having some horrible hip pain, everything is fine, but they think it might be a kidney stone. No blood in urine so they didnt confirm, but have a couple prescriptions to pick up tomorrow. Looking forward to some sleep again lol

TTC glad to hear everything is normalizing and your move is finished. Cannot wait to see you back in ttc

It went pretty good. He said it wouldn't surprise him a bit if I called soon with a positive test. But I feel like he almost "had" to say it? Like maybe to make me feel better? Anyway pap results should be in next week. He said since my charts show that I am ovulating that it's just a matter of time till it happens...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->