46 BFPS and Counting -TTC Lucky Support Thread - newbies welcome!

we DTD in first tri about 2/3 week and it was okay. But now into second tri it seems really enjoyable! Lol xx
Hopefully those feelings will come back to you into the second trimester ladies and you can enjoy it again. Xx

Ladies, I need some reassurance, or dead-cold honesty:

* I have a lot of back pain today.. is that okay at 4+3 or does this mean something is * wrong?
* My temp (vaginally) dropped from 37.6 to 37.2 this morning, but orally it is 37.7? What does this mean? Also, my coverline is 36.6/36.7 but does a temp drop of 0.4 this morning mean something bad?
* My tests keep getting darker and I still get a 2-3 on Clearblue.. however, I noticed a brownish/yellow hue to my cm, which was watery, this morning. It's gone now, but the back pain persists..

I'm so so so afraid of losing this one too. Is it okay to have backpain? Low? It doesn't feel like cramps, more like little stabs/pressure every now and then.
I don't have cramps in my tummy. Last time it was the other way around, only pretty awful cramps. Now I have none, but the backpain makes me feel scared as hell
:cry:

Bla- Back pain is one of the early pregnancy symptom, I also get it even until now.
I don't temp anymore so I don't know what my temp would look like but it doesn't sound like a huge temp drop especially that many things can effect a small change in temps like that.

The cm is probably your mucus plug (vomit!) building up. You'll probably lose bits of it every now and then but it self regenerates so just get used that it's one of the many pregnancy discharges.

I know it's easy to get scared over everything but everything sounds normal to me. Enjoy it!

Thank you sweetie, I'm so scared it's maddening. I really have to keep myself from compulsively checking my cervix/cm. If it hadn't been for me checking "indoors" ( :") ) I wouldn't even have noticed it, it was so little.
I'm really trying to enjoy everything and trying to trust my body.
My breasts hurt like hell though, even stabbing pains in the left one every now and then. I guess that's a relatively good sign.

I had back pain and cramps in the very beginning. It's from your ligaments and tendons softening to allow your uterus to make more room. As far as the brownish cm, it's normal to spot. There's a lot going on with your body right now. If it picks up, I'd see a dr immediately. Honestly, I'd stop temping. You're only going to create a lot of stress. I stopped temping the day I got a bfp bc who wants to over-analyze temps when you know you're pregnant? Also, stop checking your cervix lol. Now is a time to relax. My boobs hurt like hell too and I'm almost 7 weeks. It's hard to sleep bc I'm a stomach sleeper.

Bla- I had some back pain last week. Lasted for a day or so. I'm on my feet all day at work and usually happens after that. I got worried too but it passed now.

They say to stop temping after you get your positive because it's only going to drive you crazy. It probably won't give you enough info even if you miscarried. For your sanity, I recommend putting the thermometer away. If you are going to miscarry, there isn't much you can do and stressing yourself out with temping is not going to make it better on your little one.

It's hard don't get me wrong. I have been spending my weeks worried about a mc as well but I'm just coming to terms with what the future might hold. Just be happy that right now you are pregnant and that baby deserves all your love no matter how long it stays around.

Hope this helps.

Thanks ladies, this reassures me a little bit.
I'll put the thermometer away and hope for the best.

I had horrendous back ache. It's just your hormones kicking in telling your muscles it's time to relax some stretching is about to happen..it will come and go. You'll also start feeling your round ligament muscles hurting( muscle surrounding your hip front to back). This can be painful. But should last a few seconds but again this will be on and off. Please stop checking your cervix. Cm isn't pretty from now on its thick, jelly creamy blobs. Some days it will be just creamy lotion other days blobs all normal =) haha I won't even try to describe what your actually mucus plug looks like later on.

I know how much of a worry it is I lost 4 and I'm still worried about this one and I'm nearly 10 weeks. Best thing is just to try and not focus on it. Keep your mind set that you are pregnant and enjoy each day with your little miracle =) all will be ok hun. Everything you said sounds good for pregnancy xx

Thank you all for being so sweet :hugs:
My backache is mostly gone now. I just did my last FRER (one before was 2 days ago) and now the control line is a faint line hehehe :happydance:
CM was fine again, big globs of white stuff.
Temped one more time, just to see if it went further down or not, but it was up 0.2. :happydance:
So I will stop temping now. SO threatened to throw it out if I ever use it again. :haha:

Thanks again for being so lovely and caring, I wouldn't know what I would do without this fabulous group of ladies <3

Just checking to say Eek!!! Look at my chart!! It's looking good!

Still feel like crap. Just ready to feel better... Sigh

Honestly probably not till AF is due...maybe the day before. But if my temp stays high then it may be earlier lol

Bumping to say good morning to everyone and I hope you had a great weekend. And EEK my chart!!! Haha sorry I can't help it

Looking good texas!

I have my 2nd scan today and I'm terribly nervous. I've been so sick the past few days, but this is how it started with my dd and she was perfectly healthy.

Smille good luck! I know everything will be perfect! You've waited so long for this. :hugs:

Can't wait to her the good news about your scan smile!! Everything will be fine! Boo to sickness though it sucks big ones

I had a dream last night that I was at my first doctor appointment for pregnancy and they did the ultrasound and they told me I had twins! &#128563; this is not the first time I have had this dream either....

It's also my dh's bday so I feel a ton of pressure bc I don't want to ruin his day. He'd scold me for thinking that way. He's been super awesome and protective. It'll be ok. I just have to remember I'm not in control.

Texas- that may be a sign! I have everything crossed for you!

Texas- TEST ALREADY! The suspense is killing me.

Smille- Good luck hun, I'm sure everything will be just fine and you'll get to see a baby and a heartbeat!

Lol campn- I looked at Walmart for the cheapies last night and they were out. Going to hit up the dollar tree today and see if they have any. But it will still probably be at least Wednesday before I test. Since my LP was 11 days last month I want to get past that first

Texas your chart is looking AMAZING!!! Really think this is it for you! Can't wait to see your BFP!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->