46 BFPS and Counting -TTC Lucky Support Thread - newbies welcome!

My RE always said if af arrives after noon, yo consider the next day as cd1. I think you should call and see if Mon will work. I hope they will be accommodating.

That's interesting - the time thing and when to consider it cd1. I've never heard of anything like that before. I was told the first day of a full flow should be counted as cd1.

Campn - cute bump and pretty momma! ;)

Bee - hope it all works out and you can get the HSG sooner rather than later. FX!

Squirrel - lovely shutters! I love home decor and it's so nice when you make progress on a room :)

AFM: I've been quite on the boards. To be honest I felt like I was picking up on other peoples anxiety. Everyone here is so supportive and it's amazing to be able to see other people feeling the same way I do. But last cycle I drove myself crazy and I hated it. So I'm trying a new more relaxed approach this round and all future rounds. I'm 4DPO (or CD 20) currently of what is normally a 26 day cycle. I'm seriously unmotivated to test. I realize it's early. I just mean I'm not excited to test later and I'm wondering if I should just let it ride until AF gets here or not.

This is my first round charting my temps so I have no idea what is normal for me. I had a slight drop in temps today but I was woken up an hour earlier than normal. Can anyone else who charts take a look a let me know if my chart is super weird or if it's ok?

Thanks so much

Iris- it is completely normal for your temp to be lower if you took it an hr earlier. Your chart looks good to me.

I left the pregnancy club board. I found that they were way too stressful and some people were not very supportive to others. It was very discouraging. I like to check up on you ladies every now and then to root you on.

Iris- it is completely normal for your temp to be lower if you took it an hr earlier. Your chart looks good to me.

I left the pregnancy club board. I found that they were way too stressful and some people were not very supportive to others. It was very discouraging. I like to check up on you ladies every now and then to root you on.

I also feel the same about my group, the ladies on there are all nice but not as supportive honestly, the ones I made friends with had miscarriages and then the board became too sad and every time I'd hear someone lost their baby I'd break down. Also many times I'd post something and no one would comment back. I like this thread so much and know all of you on a personal level and I want to see all of us pregnant!

Bee: I hope your husband's SA goes well. It's great that he's not nervous or anxious about it. That's a really great start!

Smille and campn: sorry your groups aren't as supportive as you'd hoped :hugs: we are all here for you TTC graduates :) when we last stragglers are all at the finish line (or starting gate, however you want to look at it :haha:) we should make a pregnancy group to stick together.

BabyForIris: I think your chart is looking really good. It's totally normal to dip to the control line during he beginning of your TWW as your secondary estero hen urge takes over temporarily and drags your temp back down. My temp never rises properly till about 5/6 dpo.

So appointment was interesting. As I suspected, she pulled the whole "only been trying a year" line. Seriously! Am I just being a big baby? Is a year just not that long? Why does everyone tell me it's just a year?! It's a bloody long time when you were expecting two months tops! Grrrrr! Vent over :) she suggested three routes: just keep trying naturally and she thinks it'll eventually happen (no thank you, that's why I went to them in the first place!). Option 2: assisted ovulation through clomid and trigger shot. Option 3: assisted ovulation, trigger, then IUI. I indicated we'd like to do the IUI next cycle. So in the mean time I'm doing a HSG tomorrow afternoon (will have to get off work :( don't feel good about that seeing as I just started). They're also testing my ovarian reserve via a blood test. I then need to organise a couple more blood tests through my GP. If all this comes back okay, we'll be doing IUI next cycle. Eeeeeeek!!! I find that so terrifically exciting!!!

Thanks for look at my chart Smile and Campn. Appreciate that.

It's sad to hear that some of the pregnancy groups are so upsetting or unsupportive. I know I'm new but I'm sure everyone agrees we are happy to have you both sticking around. :)

Squirrel that sounds so exciting!! I feel like you have this great momentum right now. That little bean in close I can feel it. Also, WTF. I totally get that doctors see people with extreme fertility issues but saying "it's only a year" is condescending. 3 months is long. 6 months is long. A year is LONG. Totally bad bedside manner. Sorry you had to hear that again.

I also feel the same about my group, the ladies on there are all nice but not as supportive honestly, the ones I made friends with had miscarriages and then the board became too sad and every time I'd hear someone lost their baby I'd break down. Also many times I'd post something and no one would comment back. I like this thread so much and know all of you on a personal level and I want to see all of us pregnant!

This is also the reason I haven't even started in that pregnancy club. It's so stressful and I really hate to see others have miscarriages. And I also saw that there was a lack of support so I haven't really wanted to be added there.
In this group, I know that you ladies support me, WE support EACH OTHER fully, and that is so wonderful. I'd rather update you ladies from time to time than post in a somewhat non-supportive group.

Squirrel- yay for IUI! I hope this does the trick for you. My doctor says the same thing. It hasn't been long etc. In fact he said to not even count October-December as trying since I didn't ovulate those months. So technically this is only my 6 cycle TTC. Hoping it happens for both of us soon!

Iris- yay for another non-preggo. This thread has more preggos than non preggos at the moment. But it's gonna change soon I feel it!

Iris- yay for another non-preggo. This thread has more preggos than non preggos at the moment. But it's gonna change soon I feel it!

I guess that's why it's called the Lucky Thread! :happydance: ha ha

Happy to be here to cheer on everyone. :)

Squirrel- Maybe she was just trying to be reassuring and not make you worry further, but it sounds like you're off to a great start! Maybe all you need is just stronger better eggs, just a small push since everything else seems to be going great.

thanks ladies! :hugs::hugs:

preggos - always stick around!!! I miss a lot of the girls who haven't checked in in awhile so it's always nice to see you around. sorry about the pregnancy boards - I've never been over there so I don't know what it's like! :haha: although I have to smille - my only saving grace when AF arrived 2 cycles ago was not having to join the Oct club since the woman who started it was the one who bullied us all those months ago!!! :nope:

iris - glad to see you back. sorry that you are picking up on some anxiety - I'm sure a lot of it is me lol I'm a ball of anxiety. but we love having you here and like I said, we need more non preggos! I think this is still a lucky thread, it's just died down so much so of course the bfps have died down a little too....

squirrel - so frustrating but I know the feeling! I was thinking that when my docs saw me in Feb for my yearly and realized I still wasn't pregnant that they would be all over it. instead it was like....well.....I guess you can have an HSG? :haha: I don't get it! I think it's extra tough for me since I work with low income pregnant women - in my case it's basically all surprise pregnancies. So I'm constantly thinking IT SHOULDN'T BE THIS HARD! :growlmad: I personally agree with not waiting around - that's my plan. I know it would be so nice to happen on it's own and since everything is coming back normal it very well may, but at the end of the day - I WANT MY BABY! so hurray for getting things started! :happydance: we will be HSG buddies! (hopefullllllly) :hugs:

Bee: not at all actually. In fact I've read your TTC journal so I know some of what you went through and to be perfectly honest with you, I don't think I'd be 5% as calm or positive as you are!! It really goes to show how incredibly strong women can be and are.

Most men couldn't put up with 1/16 of any of the things that go into being a woman or mom. And I say this knowing I have the most amazing man as my husband! Ha ha

I guess I'm just getting at I don't want to be super crazy about stressing about TTC and the TWW this cycle. It's stressful enough as it it. I think I don't need the extra anxiety about what could be wrong with me and how to fix it. One bridge at a time! (I say this...but I'll probably stress anyway. Ha ha!!)

Thanks for being awesome everyone.

aw that's so sweet Iris but I do think that I'm a spaz about it! Honestly, I told my DH in august that something was wrong. I guess it was women's intuition but looking back on it now it seems silly - I jump to things so quickly and am always thinking there is something seriously wrong. :nope:

I totally agree about women. I've always thought that, but boy has this ttc journey and meeting all of these women on here really drove that point home! it's amazing and I'm so proud to be a woman. men really just would not be able to do this. they would get their periods and then just give up on life. :haha:

I really think you'll get your BFP very soon! everything is looking great - btw the chart is def looking awesome and that lower temp is totally normal, especially because you woke up earlier. :hugs:

Bee- Oh I know! I was kinda ticked to see she started the thread and I looked at it and she seemed like she was still controlling the thread. I noticed there was more than one October thread probably cause women were trying to avoid her. Not to be mean or anything I wish her nothing but the best but I couldn't deal with her again.

right? she is just the one exception who was just so generally not happy for anyone else unless it was happening to her that I can't deal. I know it's disheartening when it feels like it happens for everyone but you, but she took it to a whole other level :wacko:

Thanks Bee!

Honestly I never thought I would ever be so excited to see other women get pregnant. Ha ha Poor DH has to hear "oh so and so got a positive!!" he humours me though thank god. He's a good man.

Hmm...I'm trying to think if I should go back through all 400+ pages to find out about this crazy bully. Ha ha

What an insane place the Internet can be. Glad I missed it I think!

aw lol Iris it was another thread which is really why I wanted to start my own.

And I also tell DH about all of the bfps! he gets really happy too :haha:

Bee *high five* cycle buddy and now HSG buddy too!! We're destined to get those elusive BFPs soon!!!

Campn: thanks, yeah, you're definitely right. She was trying to reassure me, but it just feels like it trivialises how hard this last year has been to hear someone tell me it's not a long time. It felt like it to me! :hugs:

It's just sinking in now that this time next cycle I could be mid-taking clomid and going for scans to check on those follicles! I know medical intervention isn't ideal, but I am so genuinely excited about it. I am ready for this baby! (I also admit to being quite a lot excited about the fact that clomid *may* lead to more than one egg being released and twinnies in my future... But I won't say that too loudly!)

And I know what you ladies mean about that thread :( it was a very difficult time and when I got my BFP then, I felt a bit victimised for it. :blush: not a great start. This thread has been my home on BnB for a long time now and I am so thankful for it and so grateful to you ladies for always being here for me!!

Yeah the woman you mean means really well, I do believe that. But she is very preoccupied with herself and doesn't have room for other's happiness or hurt. That's difficult to deal with sometimes.
I do really think she means well, she just doesn't see it at all. I congratulated her on her bfp, and she is still in my friendslist because I think it's too mean to delete her. She deserved a bfp, but I just wish she thought other people deserved it as much as she did.

I'm so grateful for you ladies, you are amazing! <3
Squirrel, Bee, Texas, Iris and anyone I may forget, you will all get your BFPs and hopefully pretty soon. You all deserve it more than anything, so it will happen :hugs:

afm: Very anxious about my scan tomorrow. Fear is taking over, just 13 more hours and then we'll know. Please keep your fingers crossed for me [-o&lt;

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->