46 BFPS and Counting -TTC Lucky Support Thread - newbies welcome!

Blab awesome picture hun! Really glad your scan went so well!

Hiker really hope this is it! Will have everything crossed!

On the bus on the way home. I wish I could always go privately. So nice and luxurious and so efficient me he procedure itself only took a minute or so. It didn't hurt at all, which was nice, as I've heard some horror stories of it really hurting! I didn't even feel it. So my tubes are completely open and everything is normal. That word again: normal :haha: seriously, why haven't we made a baby yet :haha: anyway, I am glad it's normal. This means that we can get the IUI next cycle. Just to get a couple more blood tests with my GP on Friday and we're all sorted for next cycle. Pretty excited!

Here's my sexy hospital gown selfies :haha: oh dear...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 20
I'm glad it wasn't painful. When they inflated the little balloon, I had cramps but the procedure was like 30 seconds and done. I am so happy your tubes are clear. I know it is frustrating when everything on paper is normal but it's not happening. You're on the right track, it's going to happen.

Bla- So glad everything is good! Baby is so cute! I can def tell the uterus is also pregnant since the area around looks thick! Chances of anything going wrong after you see a heartbeat is very small especially with your age and health background!

Squirrel- Why are you such a babe even in hospital gowns!? Even if they found no blockage the procedure alone can definitely clean things out and help you get pregnant so I've heard! Maybe you'll have a Christmas baby!!!

Hiker- Good luck tomorrow! Symptoms so early on are really almost non existent so don't be worried! Baby dust!

I also love that group, everyone here knows everyone and everyone truly cares. I'm going to stick around until every one is pregnant then stick more!

Fingers crossed for an all preggo group haha. I'm honestly not feeling too hopeful this month but hey it can happen. We will Bd tonight and tomorrow morning and then hubs is out of town till Sunday so I will hope for the best! I know it can happen from 2-3 days before O so we shall see! Oh and I've got ewcm today! Still low on my Fertility monitor but last month I didn't get a high till cd 13 and then a peak on cd 14. Temp rose on cd15 so I think I have a fast surge.

Texas, got my fingers really crossed for you! I've read a few studies that claim the best day to have sex is two days before ovulation, so I think you're in with a pretty good shot! Things always happen when we least expect :haha:

Campn: hahaha! :D thank you, I most certainly did not feel like a babe :haha: I had no underwear on and it was really draughty!! I also had to walk through a packed waiting room dressed like this with no undies on (obviously only I knew that!) and then had to sit in a more private area perched on the edge of the seat as that gown was definitely not long enough! So awkward :haha: no sex for 24 hours now. Have to pounce on my husband tomorrow after yoga to start this cycle's attempted baby-making. Is it bad I'm looking forward to next cycle more than I am about this one??

Squirrel- Haha you should have texted your DH during and be like guess what I'm NOT wearing!

Reminds me of the time I had to get a breast ultrasound/biopsy cause I had a lump and had to walk around topless with only that yucky robe, then sat in a room with a bunch of old ladies who of course were also topless. I'm just glad none of those robes was swung open!

lol you girls have me hardcore giggling today! :haha:

I'll have to try and remember to take a gown selfie tomorrow too - although I feel like I prob won't have access to a mirror.

the good news is that I'm trying to stick with tomorrow for HSG. my period is sooooo light right now - basically spotting so I'm thinking that tomorrow will be light enough to where if anything was said I could honestly play dumb and be like - well that came out of nowhere. :shrug:

just give me the HSG, damn it! :haha:

running all around today - so busy. proper check in TBD!

Bee- Crossing everything for you bee! I really hope this answers so much and gives you what you just need for a blaring BFP!

Best of luck tomorrow Bee. Hoping for the best for you because you deserve it.

Bee, I so hope you get it tomorrow! I don't see why they wouldn't of your bleeding has mostly stopped! I have my fingers super crossed for you!

Campn: too funny :) it's amazing the situations we find ourselves in as women going through medical treatment. Pregnancy is the craziest time of just having to lose all your inhibitions :haha: I remember after my son's birth (38 hours of induced labour ending in forceps delivery in a packed theatre as they thought I'd need a c-section with so many midwives, students and doctors) that it felt like the whole hospital had had a good look/rummage around down there! At one point during the forceps delivery there were three of them down that end crowded round between my legs :haha: I feel a lot less coy after all that!!

Edit: oooooh! Getting excited for this cycle again. Just been reading TONS of personal anecdotes by women who got pregnant a week after getting an HSG test and doctors advising you're more fertile after getting one done! Maybe this is out cycle!!! If I got pregnant this cycle I'd be due the very end of November. My mum has said all along she wants me to have a November baby as I have a March and a July baby so far and to replicate my mum's kids birth months, all I need is a November baby to complete the set (brother 1 = November, brother 2 = March and my birthday = July). Haha, if I do end up getting pregnant this cycle she will be so happy!

bla - gorgeous scan!

hiker - we're cycle buddies. I'm 12dpo today with af due Thursday, possibly Friday at the latest. keeping my fx for you!

good luck at your appointment tomorrow bee!

squirrel reading your update is making me get excited for you haha.

afm: I've been trying hard not to symptom spot, and have written off everything I've been feeling or begin to think means something. But the only thing I can almost consider as a symptom is that I'm not irritable/bitchy like I usually am the few days leading up to af lol. Just a few more days then I'll know for sure.

Bee- good luck tomorrow! They better let you go through with it.

Trixie- fxd your symptoms are due to success. I have everything crossed for you!

Hiker and Trix baby dust to you both! I've a feeling that number is going to go up this week!!

Quick update. We got the Bd in like we planned and my husband is headed out on the road...

I did my fertility monitor stick today and got a peak fertility reading! So maybe I will O tomorrow instead and I will have a better shot? Either way I feel like I'm in with at least a shot!! Come on temp rise!

Texas that sounds like a great chance!! Especially with ewcm to keep those :spermy: alive until the egg drops!

Yay Tex!! Good job girl! Hope this is your month!

Bee- Anxiously waiting on your update!

In the waiting room with no panties !!!! Although I feel like everyone knows cause I came dressed then came back in this gown .... And miraculously there was a mirror and you girls have another hsg hospital selfie coming your way !

Looking forward to it Bee! Xx
Gina, your chart looks amazing. Xx
Texas, sounds like perfect timing to me. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back