46 BFPS and Counting -TTC Lucky Support Thread - newbies welcome!

Squirrel, so happy to hear your appointment ended in success- though the comment about a year not being that long was unnecessary. Really happy for the IUI, everything crossed for you!

Bee that is a bit odd. As always I say go with whatever makes you comfortable. I hope both of you have some good results, cannot wait for your BFP!

Campn I love the bump! Hope you are doing well girl.

Bla hope your appointment goes well. I am sure everything is fine and you'll get some nice pictures to share.

Baby whatever you decide to do sending babydust hun.

Smille I am sorry things did not go better on the PDBs. Did you tell your DD? Hope you have been doing well.

Just thought I'd let you guys know I'm still reading and rooting you all on. We purposely missed this month so I've been trying to stay off the boards a bit. Trying to get DH to quit his second job. I've been feeling so lonely going through all of this with him only home 3 nights a week. Hopefully next month will be our month but I think we are going to take it super easy. I'm done temping and using opks. Just gonna dtd whenever and hope af doesn't show. FX for all of you still trying.

Gina I understand- I wasn't going to use my monitor this month since DH was gonna be gone around O day. But I decided to go ahead and do it just started a few days later than it wanted me to. I know inwont get a peak till probably Friday morning and I should O that day too. Do what you feel you need to.
I've been lurking a lot and not posting cause I feel like I have nothing to contribute to the conversation. I truly hope all is non preggos here get our BFP fast and then this can be an all preggo support group! Haha

Drum- thank you Hun! I hope you're doing great!

Gina- I always think of you and always wish you the best, I know it can be lonely with your hubby never home to help with your stress and everything so I hope he's able to find a way to be present more. Thumbs up for quitting OPKS and temping, I was going to do exactly that if I didn't get pregnant the cycle we did, it adds a huge amount of stress. We're thinking of you!

Bee- that's the thread I was in bc it was at the time the only Oct thread and she has been very rude to others. I unsubscribed bc she created so much drama on that other thread we were on and she's still bullying people. I was stupid for joining and should've started my own thread, but I decided not to. On another note, that's wonderful that your dh is on board with the SA. Mine drug his feet and swore up and down he was fine. Let us know how it goes!

Squirrel- "only a year" are you kidding me? That is so insensitive. You have every right to feel the way you do. If you go with IUI, I really think it's a great choice. I'm a little bias on the subject ;-). I hope your hsg goes well tomorrow. It's not as horrible as people say. No, medical intervention is not ideal, but once you get started it goes fast and it's wonderful to have a plan in place.

Bla- good luck at your scan tomorrow hun!

Drum- we did tell dd last weekend and she was so excited. She of course told everyone lol, but that was to be expected. I'm doing well. The ms has slowly gone away, but my boobs are still killing me. How are you doing?

Gina- it's totally understandable to take a cycle off. If you do try next cycle I'm rooting for you :hugs:.

Smille- I'm glad you left! There's no need for this drama now that she's pregnant, the bullying should just stop really.

We should start our own pregnancy club!

Smille that is awesome. She is going to make a terrific big sis, and I am happy to hear MS is gone. I am doing well no MS but I have been catching up on sleep. I am constantly hungry though lol.

Campn I am and I agree. It would be nice for all of us to just swap when the time is right.

TeX your time is right around the corner! Will keep FX and the babydust coming. Cannot wait to see how this cycle goes for you.

Gina I am sorry you are lonely ,hubby has picked up more hours so I feel you. If you ever need to chat TTC or otherwise feel free to PM me hun. Really hoping this is your month

Squirrel- I forgot to say I'm so sorry you felt victimized for getting pregnant, she had no right to make you feel bad for being pregnant when she wants it so bad herself. So sorry it ended in a loss <3

Drum- How are you hun!? Do you have any scans coming up

Bla- Best of luck tomorrow! I can't wait to see your little rainbow.

Campn doing really well starting to get busy. Our scan is set for Wednesday, after multiple delays closing is on the 17th, moving the 25th, nephew's birthday is in two weeks and having to set up Shys party for next month. The last hits hardest lol I cried her last two birthday's, with hormones and this one will be stocking up on Kleenex lol. How has everything gone for you? Has your DD been excited?

Smille- are you taking about the October board that we are/ were a part of? I'm curious because I got a weird vibe from the one who runs the board as well.

Smille- are you taking about the October board that we are/ were a part of? I'm curious because I got a weird vibe from the one who runs the board as well.

Trr yeah the one you are on too! I'm not sure if you know the story that happened back in August I think. I've been checking that thread and I saw her scolding some poor girl who made an innocent joke that the thread is quiet and people are using the Facebook group more. She chewed her head off.

Trr yeah the one you are on too! I'm not sure if you know the story that happened back in August I think. I've been checking that thread and I saw her scolding some poor girl who made an innocent joke that the thread is quiet and people are using the Facebook group more. She chewed her head off.

Yeah I didn't feel right about her from the get go. I also don't feel supported there either. I am on a different Facebook group that is fantastic and then of course there is this thread that is amazing so I'm probably going to focus my time here.

I'm so nosey, I've been reading that thread too! I noticed who had started it and got curious. I am so glad my June group is nice. I do feel like the October group has drama still. I saw the FB comments too!
I still hang out here, it's cosy. Wishing every single one of you ladies a speedy BFP as always. Xx

I love that this group never has any drama. All the groups I've been a part of online have always always had some sort of drama or other, but not this one. I love how easy going every one is and that the biggest reason we're here is to see each other get BFPs as much as we want them for ourselves. I can't wait till we're all on the other side :)

HSG this afternoon. It's at 1:15. Excited and nervous. I have to drop my daughter off at nursery and then on the way home pick up my antibiotics for the procedure. I would normally be at work today, but my husband is really unwell and no one can watch the kids at short notice. I have my mother-in-law booked in for tomorrow. Thankfully the procedure is when they're both at nursery for a few hours. I should be back in time. I'm a little nervous it's being done by a man :blush: not had a male midwife or nurse or gynaecologist before!

Happy St David's day everyone (especially if anyone here is Welsh?) :flower:

Good luck with your HSG Squirrel!!

I just had my scan and I already started crying when she put the gel on. She was the kindest woman I ever met, it was absolutely amazing how kind she was.
I first saw an empty uterus (she had JUST put the thing on my stomach) and I was like FUUUUU it's empty. And she was like "Well, that's a pregnant uterus, so definitely pregnant"
And she immediately caught the baby! No problem at all finding it, and it had a lovely heartbeat and measured two days ahead, 7+1 instead of 6+6 :happydance:
She was like: "wow, this really is the best thing you could possibly hope to see right now, this is amazing"

And SO was like, I told you so (he had been trying to cheer me up by saying it would be the best baby she'd ever seen) :haha:

I know things can still go wrong, but it does help to know that for now, everything is perfect!

The best of luck today Squirrel. Xx

Blabla, that is fantastic news. I loved seeing the 'baby' for the first time. You must be so relieved. Xx

Beautiful scan Blabla! I'm really glad you had a great experience. Sounds like baby is doing beautifully as well, so perfect all round!

Yes, she is the same one who created drama in our last thread. She has been rude to other women on the Oct thread and I'm over it.

Good luck with your HSG Squirrel!!

I just had my scan and I already started crying when she put the gel on. She was the kindest woman I ever met, it was absolutely amazing how kind she was.
I first saw an empty uterus (she had JUST put the thing on my stomach) and I was like FUUUUU it's empty. And she was like "Well, that's a pregnant uterus, so definitely pregnant"
And she immediately caught the baby! No problem at all finding it, and it had a lovely heartbeat and measured two days ahead, 7+1 instead of 6+6 :happydance:
She was like: "wow, this really is the best thing you could possibly hope to see right now, this is amazing"

And SO was like, I told you so (he had been trying to cheer me up by saying it would be the best baby she'd ever seen) :haha:

I know things can still go wrong, but it does help to know that for now, everything is perfect!

The woman who did my scan last week was super nice. She conceived through IUI at the same fertility clinic as me. We shared our stories and it was so nice to meet someone in person who struggled. I'm definitely going to book my scans with her if possible.

Yes things can go wrong, but the chances decrease week by week. I worry too, but try not to bc it doesn't do any good.

Hi everyone! Just wanted to pop in to also say I'm still here and reading, but not much to contribute. I am thankful to have this group and also get excited when you get your BFPs!

As for me I'm 13 DPO. Tomorrow is my test day, but I'm going to wait until Thursday. I've wasted too many HPT's only to get AF later that day, so I'm going to wait it out. If it doesn't come tomorrow, then Thursday I'll be "late." With all the follicles this cycle, I'm hoping at least one took! Although I feel zero symptoms, AF or otherwise. Just feel completely normal right now. So WHO KNOWS.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->