46 BFPS and Counting -TTC Lucky Support Thread - newbies welcome!

I feel out already. I'm meant to be testing on Monday and I probably will if AF doesn't show. With it being just after my MC and us only NTNP I just don't think its going to be our month. Still, it's not making me want to POAS any less!

This will be my 3rd official cycle (started in July but missed my fertile window) so I'm putting all positive energies out there into the universe! Surely if we believe it will happen, it will, right??

Maybe we'll get a July 4th baby!?

I'm out AF is here. It was our first month TTC and it's hit me hard, pretty sure it was a chemical but haven't been able to test.

My next test day will be October 25th, at least I'm lucky to have a short cycle :(

LYN-Its not over until the red lady sings. Baby dust your way mamma. If there isn't a sticky bean this cycle, good luck next cycle Oct 25 is my dd birthday!

Well I just updated my chart (im horrible at keeping up with things lol) and my chances look good still. I also just checked my CV (egg white with creamy streaking) and so High my DH couldn't even find it! (TMI sry but comes with the territory) fingers crossed baby dust x500.

beemeck- thank you for the reassurance. The whole blood is using regular blood (not serum) on a urine hpt. You-tube it at your own risk of driving your self even more bonkers lol. PS how do you post pictures and I will post up this cycles opks hpts including the whole blood test

curious to see if you share. if you are on phone, that would be the only reason I would think of you don't see it manage attachments, switched to desktop version(on phone, or actually go to desktop) and you click ADVANCED on the reply.. then you will see manage attachment.

Frangi- sorry you're out. Good luck to you next cycle! Also hubbs and I talk about baby names pretty often with a girls name picked out, Lillyann Louise. But hubs loves Annabell Lynn and I saw Annabell was your babies name! How funny. Lol

Your husband has good taste, the name has worked really well for us mrs green. She gets to choose how shes called as she gets older and depending on the situation. For example she call's herself Annie, I quite often call her Bella and she asks her nursery to call her Annabelle. There's also other ways to change it too so it gives her the option to choose and adapt her own name as she goes.

My husband wanted to call her Gretchin

Annabelle is so adorable! I love the name Lydia, but my dh doesnt like it. So I started making a list each time I hear a cute name I add it.

today bfn - so af due this Saturday... praying she stays away. finding it really hard now =(

Frangi Sorry the old bat came around:( but very beautiful name Annabelle...much better than Gretchin in my book hehe

Frangi- it defiantly can go many ways. I'm liking it more and more. What's her middle name?

Like I said we love Lillyann. But we secretly want twins so maybe two girls. lol but his family has always said he will have three girls. So we're prepared I guess.

Smile- we make list too! I thought we were the only crazy ones. Haha

I have been making a name list for 4 years. i keep adding and taking away based on how I'm feeling. Finding boy names are the hardest. I have girls names until the end of time.

Hi ladies officially over here for testing since everything so far has been really really faint and hazy. PM test cheapie tonight was a tad darker than AM So FRER in the morning! Wish me luck...I need it lol.
Sorry these are the best pics I could get:shrug:
:dust:
FirstSignal-10dpoPM.jpg
FirstSignal-10dpoPM2.jpg
FirstSignal-10dpoPM2Neg.jpg
FirstSignal-10dpoPMLight1.jpg

Hi ladies! Joining from the September board. AF is just starting right now so I'm counting tomorrow as CD1. One thing I was really reminded of this last cycle is that tww symptoms mean absolutely nothing for me! Hopefully this next time I can try not to read into every twinge. When I got my bfp in June it was actually the first cycle in a long time where I just ignored everything in the tww.

Good luck to all of you ladies testing soon! I'll be at the very end of the month or early November probably but I'll hang out with you guys and cheer you on. :dust:

Hi ladies,

I'm keeping an eye here for some delicious BFPs! I just know we are going to get loads :)

Been awol as the little man was taken back to the hospital yesterday at 2am. It was the night/morning from hell, but thankfully, we've been given meds and an explanation and reassurance by an array of different nurses and doctors that checked him that night and they advise it's just a very nasty virus. Thankfully he has been so much better since. And of course I am sick with the stress of it all but I am just so relieved. He's never really been sick so to suddenly be dialling 999 and going to the emergency room... Talk about being dropped in the deep end! But he's a lot better so I'm a very happy - if exhausted! - lady.

The silver lining is I've had no time to symptom spot and even if I wanted to, cramps, headaches, tiredness is all related to lack of sleep and worry anyway! AF is due in 5 days.... Going to test on Tuesday. (If I can hold out that long!)

JLM I'm on my phone and it won't open the photos to large so I can't check the tests, but sooooo much good luck to you for the frer! :wohoo:

Hope everyone is good! :dust: to all.

12dpo bfn... definitely feel out now =(

Hi

Can I ask when you are supposed to test ? I don't know how long my cycles are as I have only had one on 8 September. I'm not even sure I ovulated...I got AN almost position at 6pm at CD15. I wish I had tested a little later the same night on the off chance I got that positive. I tested again at 12 noon the next day but it was very faint...definite negative and has since disappeared. If I take that almost positive as a positive and ovulated the following day, do I count 14 days from there?

This was my almost positive...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 6
Hi

Can I ask when you are supposed to test ? I don't know how long my cycles are as I have only had one on 8 September. I'm not even sure I ovulated...I got AN almost position at 6pm at CD15. I wish I had tested a little later the same night on the off chance I got that positive. I tested again at 12 noon the next day but it was very faint...definite negative and has since disappeared. If I take that almost positive as a positive and ovulated the following day, do I count 14 days from there?

I've had an almost + then went faint then when I tested again it was +. You should test 2x a day, the best times are between 2-8pm. I hate opks bc they stress me out, but they are good at letting me know it's about to happen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->