46 BFPS and Counting -TTC Lucky Support Thread - newbies welcome!

Campn I can't suck in either but no bump yet.Honestly I have been lucky this go around no ms just tiny spells of nausea, with Shy I lost 15lbs first tri, so this is very new. I am with Blab look who is only a bit more than a week away from second tri! Only another month and you can find out the gender!

Blab I love your stories! If the MS gets too bad you can call your doc, they will give you something hun. As for resting get it now! Lol

Hope everyone is well this morning!

Got my crosshairs today. My coverline is way higher this month than last month but I was reading that the coverline doesn't matter? It's just to help you see the rise? Anyway my husband comes home today and I am so ready to see him! And only 5 more work days till im off for a week due to spring break!!

Too bad my daughter is having her tubes put in and her adenoids taken out over spring break but hopefully it won't slow her down too much lol

Okay ladies, here is the update. I tested BFP yesterday on a ClearBlue digital. IM excited and petrified at the same time. Since we did IVF by the time I am due to have a BEtA blood draw (tomorrow) I should be 4 weeks 2 days pregnant. But the clearblue is saying i am 1-2 weeks. Im scared this means I dont have the levels of HCG in my system that i should have for a viable pregnancy. I am also scared that when I go for my Beta draw tomorrow it wont be where they want it to be. I have to go back every two days and if my beta levels are not doubling, then my pregnancy is not viable or I am MC. Im scared the 1-2 weeks reported on the test indicate low hcg levels.

Add don't fret the digi is right on ! You are 4 weeks right now and that is going from your last period which was four weeks ago but digis go by conception so you are considered to be 1-2 weeks post conception! It's right on !!!! So no worries - huge congratulations , I can't say how happy I am for you !!!

Just saw on a chart in the instructions in the pregnancy test paperwork that the 1-2 weeks indicates time since ovulation and your doctor will likely date your pregnancy 3-4 weeks pregnant. Relieved to read that. Maybe my levels are good.

Thank you Beemeck. Im so hopeful and just trying to turn everything over to God from here.

Adr- Like Bee said! I didn't even get the 3+ until almost 6 weeks so you're right on track hun!! Congrats!! Be happy and don't let fear steal that joy from you, you've worked so hard for this miracle! Congratulations!! November babies are in fact the best!

Assuming you're due in November :p

AFM: I feel so much better now, I can actually eat and take walks now, I'm still a little tired but hey I'm a mom of a three year old boy of course I'm tired! I haven't gained any weight yet but I've a hair appointment today so I wonder what my stylist will think "gosh she's gotten fat!" Or maybe (hopefully) just assume I'm pregnant!

Bla- I think that's a sign you must buy that car! You'll never forget that memory if you buy it! Like oh remember that time!?? Would that be a bad sign though?

Speaking of stories I broke a mirror on my wedding night, like at the hotel room I went to brush my teeth and get all freshened up and there was this circular makeup mirror attached to the wall and as soon as I touched it it fell and broke into a million piece. Hubby was like ARE YOU OKAY!? But I figure its 7 years of bad luck and we've been married 5 years so 2 more years and we'll be so set for life! :p I have never shared that story with anyone cause I feel so ashamed!

Congrats adr!!!! Digis go by conception and are slow at progressing.

Yay for CHs texas! :dance:

Bla- I hope the ms eases up for you. I know it's tough, but it will get better.

I get spells of nausea mostly when cooking ground meat. I've been feeling ok otherwise. With my dd, I lost at least 15lbs due to constant sickness and had to be medicated. I'm very thankful that isn't the case.
It's supposed to get really nice this week so I'm going to try to get back to walking a couple of miles each day. I feel like my tummy is getting fatter although I carry a little extra weight there anyways. My boobs are definitely bigger. I have my 1st ob appt Tues.

Yay congrats Adr!! Thats amazing new! FX for wonderful blood results.

You preggos are so adorable. But I think I'll be the same way when its my turn. Feeling crappy but happy about it. :haha:

AFM- Temps are dropping (see chart). Pretty sure I'm out. I've been having fairly strong cramping yesterday and today. No spotting and AF yet though. If she keeps true to her usual self she should be here tomorrow (CD26).

I've got 3 FRER's and I refuse to use them until I'm late or something shows on a IC. I wasted so much money on tests in Jan and Feb, I'm just not in the headspace for more disappointment and wasted $$'s.

Speaking of disappointment, here is my IC from this morning. BFN. (FMU and pic taken within 10 mins)

I'll test on Tuesday is AF doesn't show tomorrow. But i'm not hopeful.

P.S. I want to believe I see something, buy i think its major wishful thinking.

IMG_3461-2.jpg

Edit to add: I love seeing that bfp number rise.

Congrats adr!

Thanks camp. Your reply made me laugh. I'm an odd one who doesn't really think things are tmi. I have no filter it seems sometimes lol. But, to answer your suggestion, I've been considering how to make that happen. I'll have to quiz him on his hip soreness beforehand lol.

Been away for the weekend and it took me a while to catch up! We are a chatty thread :haha:

BabyForIris: Yay for ordering spatone. It really is good stuff. Make sure you take it with orange juice or some other rich source of Vit C, as it helps your body absorb the iron easier. As for your pictures. Sorry :hugs: I can’t see anything yet.

Texas: Hooray for crosshairs. That’s a pretty awesome post-o temp pattern you’ve got going on there! And your timing looks great too. I hope your TWW goes by quickly and ends in a nice BFP for you!

Trixie: I really enjoy the VIP membership at FF. Really love all the extra features and for what you get, the price isn’t too bad. I’m annoyed with myself that I keep getting it in 3-month instalments, thinking I won’t be needing any longer as surely I’ll fall pregnant right? Nope! Had to renew four times now. Next time I’ll just plump for the year membership.

Add: Wow!!!! Huge congrats!!!! :dance: I so so hope this is your rainbow baby. The others have already reassured you about the 1-2 week thing I see. I hope your beta comes back great.

Campn, Smille, BlaBla: I hope you ladies are doing really well and your first tri symptoms give you a break soon!

Bee: How’s it going cycle buddy? You temp did a nice dip yesterday, ovulation? Or is it too soon?

CD13 and no early ovulation for me this cycle!! OPKs are very faint still, but I do have tons of EWCM, so I reckon it’ll happen CD15 maybe? Going to go do another OPK now it’s the afternoon and see if it’s any darker. Don’t want to drag on much further than CD15. I had hoped after last month’s early ovulation on CD13 that I’d repeat it this cycle, but clearly not. Oh well, gives us a chance to get some more BDing in.
Edit: I could have missed the surge though... with being away, I kept forgetting to take an OPK and didn't take one for the first time till yesterday evening on CD12 with dilute pee. So maybe it would have been positive earlier in the day or on CD11 even. I just did my test and it was still faint... which seems a bit odd seeing as I've had EWCm for days!!! Maybe I am ovulating today? Got some twinges going on. Oh well, I'll keep taking temp and taking OPKs and BDing and I'm sure we'll be covered.

Squirrel- Make sure your BDing a lot then! Even if you missed your surge hopefully you haven't ovulated yet so go get at it girl!

Bee- This is going to sound so weird but I had a dream about you, you had a new avatar picture where you were sitting with on your knees bent and you had a bump, then I asked people and they said oh yeah Bee is pregnant!!!

I hope it comes true, it sound like it was recent even though you had a bump so maybe this cycle?? ;)

aw lol camp I love it! :friends: I am a very avid dreamer so I often have dreams about random people and things just because I have so many in general and I always feel like a creep lol :haha:

monday is my busy day so I'll check in properly at a later time!! xoxo ladies :hugs:

Squirrel - You don't see anything because sadly nothing to see. Temps dropped again today so I didn't even bother testing. Having a wack of cramps so I assume AF is on the way. I want to be disappointed but truthfully I think I accepted a few days ago that I wasn't pregnant. So the blow isn't as hard this time around. Maybe I'll feel it more once AF gets here. Thankfully I'm at work alone so if I get emotional I won't have to explain.

Unsure how to proceed this cycle. Think I need to reacess and figure out what I want to do and not do (supplements, vitamins, OPK's and charting). Honestly as fascinating as charting is I think it stresses me out a little. I haven't slept well in weeks because I'm so worried I'll miss something on the darn thing or take my temp wrong.

Also think I'm going to give my gyno a call. My cycles have been several days shorter (26 days vs 28 days) since I had my surgery last year in June to remove a large polyp.

Anyway, good luck to the ladies O-ing this week and FX for all the ones testing soon!

Adr congrats!! So happy for you! Hope today goes well!

About the FF subscription, I just finally paid for it, I've been signing up with every email me and DH have (which is alot of them) to avoid paying and just getting the 5 free days from a referral signing up. Haha. I usually do it at the end of the tww because I feel that's the only time I use the other features. But I finally paid and then this month decided to not temp or take opks. Not even opening the app :dohh: I did go on Twitter and find you can get coupons from them tho. So I only paid for 1 month and got 3. And because this FF account isn't my original one, it's one from another email I also got 30 more days for paying through a referal. :rofl: maybe toward the end of the tww I might open the app again :haha:

Well that took some time to catch up. Busy thread.

I haven't been on in a couple days. Not for any particular reason.

I love my FF VIP subscription. I found a code online somewhere and purchased a year for the cost of 3 months. I currently have it on hold because the pregnancy version isn't great.

ADR- congrats on the positive. Hoping all your testing goes well and you have a sticky little one.

Fx to everyone waiting to o or waiting for your BFP this month.

In regards to how I'm feeling, I do not envy you ladies with ms. I feel great so far. I'm tired and my boobs are huge but that is basically it. Makes me feel not even pregnant which is terrifying but I'm seeing my midwife tomorrow and then maybe a private scan to check on the heartbeat in a week to ease my mind.

Campn: Your dream is awesome! I hope it comes true for Bee this cycle!!!

BabyForIris: I'm really sorry about AF arriving :hugs: I'm glad you're not feeling too bad about it. If temping is stressing you out then I drop it if I were you. Stress is the least helpful thing when TTC and if you can rely on your other signs/OPKs, then why stress yourself out unnecessarily? Or just bd every other day or so throughout your whole cycle and don't worry about exactly when you're ovulating? I hope this next cycle is it for you! Christmas baby would be nice :D

Gina: Ha! Lucky with the FF subscription. Yeah, it's not as useful before ovulation, but I like doing searches and looking at other people's charts, which is what I tend to do before I ovulate.

Trr: try not to worry :hugs: with both my kids I had two virtually symptom-free pregnancies from start to finish - the first 'symptoms' I had of being pregnant were getting kicked by my babies and getting my bumps (then my irritable uterus kicked in both times to make up for the prior lack of symptoms, but that's a different story). Some women are just really lucky and never really react to the hormones. I can understand how worrying it must be though. I hope, if you do get a scan, it's a lovely reassuring experience for you! Have you thought about getting a doppler? I loved having one the second time around (didn't have one the first time and I worried a lot more then).

So after moaning about no surge :haha: it looks like it's on its way. Just peed on an OPK and it's so close to being positive. I reckon it'll start in the night or tomorrow morning. It didn't do that thing where the test line is dark as soon as the urine touches it, instead it took the whole 10 minutes to darken, so I won't consider it a positive yet, even though it's pretty damned close.

Squirrel- I literally just purchased a Doppler today on a whim. Found nothing but it's still very early and I have a retroverted uterus so probably have to wait. I booked a private scan on Thursday because I had a small amount of spotting and I just really want to see and hear the heartbeat.

Thanks Squirrel. I'm thinking not to temp until about 3-4 days leading up to O and then 3-4 after just to confirm.

I'm also taking a break from the prenatals and a few other supplements. I've been taking them since the start of Nov last year to prep and I think I'll just see what happens this round.

And yes a Christmas baby would be most welcome! :)

But yay for an O surge! It's always so exciting when you O. It's great to know your body is actually doing what it should. FX for this cycle for you!!

Trr - I'm sure soon you will be able to pick up that little heartbeat on that doppler any time you want to put your mind at ease. Good luck at the upcoming scan.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->