46 BFPS and Counting -TTC Lucky Support Thread - newbies welcome!

Bee, so glad you got your hsg today!! I recognized that dressing room haha. It is such an emotional thing. I had the same reaction when i had mine in December. ..like I can't believe I am here doing this. There's so much emotion involved with trying to conceive. Just remember this is the start of getting answers and starting a plan. Hang in there.

As for me, AF showed yesterday. Seriously 4 follicles and not one took?? I was a wreck yesterday, and now I'm back and forth between numb ambivalence and anger.

Hey all! I'm wondering if I can join your group? I've been TTC for over a year now and I'm currently in the TWW with AF due somewhere between 03/07 and 03/10.

Teacher- Welcome and I hope the tww aren't too bad! Hope AF stays away.

I'm glad there are more ttcing girls on here now, I know it definitely helps to know that you're not doing it alone, I know it kept me sane in my time with TTC.

Cant believe I am back here. Im in the 2ww after another Frozen embryo transfer. This is my 4th IVF and 4 FET. We are out of embryos, and I just delivered my sleeping baby girl in September 2015. Wondering why it all has to be so hard for some of us...feeling like im in a sinking boat and I just need to hold onto some hope. Im 5dpt (days post transfer) and I didnt test positive with my daughter Adalynn until I was 9dpt, so I have a few more days to wait and hopefully turn positive. missing my baby girl something awful, and hoping for a BFP at the same time. Just looking to connect with other moms while I wait.

Welcome teacher. Nice to have others ttc join the thread. fx the witch stays away.

Welcome adr. So sorry about your baby girl. Sending big hugs and positive thoughts your way. fx you get a bfp in the next few days.

well ladies, no af here yet and cramps have completely disappeared. I'm trying not to get excited because I imagine I'll wake up to her in the morning.

Adr- Wow what a weight you must be carrying on your shoulders. There are hard situations and then there arr really hard ones and it isn't fair at all. I'm so sorry about your loss, can't behin to imagine how you feel. I hope you get your rainbow baby.

Trix- I wish I had a magic wand so I could be like, AF you go kibosh! Come on pink lines!

Adr- I am very sorry about your sweet girl. :hugs: I really hope this cycle brings you a bfp!

Trixie- that's great news! Fxd for a bfp!

Teacher- welcome. This is a wonderful thread with many wonderful women who are so loving and supportive. I hope after a long journey, this cycle is successful.

Ugh my chart looks like crap... Temps are all over the place. Fertility monitor automatically gives another peak after the first... The last cycle I O'd on the day after first peak... I'm hoping I actually O this month. We shall see... Sigh.

Ugh my chart looks like crap... Temps are all over the place. Fertility monitor automatically gives another peak after the first... The last cycle I O'd on the day after first peak... I'm hoping I actually O this month. We shall see... Sigh.

Welcome to the club Tex. Mine is just as crazy. I've stopped trying to figure it out. LOL.

Hang in there!

Bee I am so sorry everything is so hard right now. You have every right to feel emotional and if you ever need to talk about it feel free to PM me. Really happy the hsg was preformed though, and will be keeping FX for this cycle and your appointment. :hugs: you're one step closer

Trixie wishing you everything in the book hun. Really hope this is it!

Squirrel sorry the antibiotics got to you, but hope your night was successful. Cannot wait to see your tests this cycle!

Teacher welcome!

ADR :hugs: I am so sorry about your baby girl. Really hope this will be it for you and while you wait these ladies are the best you will find. Cannot wait to see your BFP.

Baby Hoping it is a sign but I can understand not wanting to symptom spot. Will keep FX for you this cycle.

TeX :happydance: Your timing appears perfect hun. Cannot wait for some tests!

TeX did not see your last post but I am sure you still have it hun. Hopefully your body is just preparing for a bigger O. Everything crossed for you

thanks ladies. I had some mild cramping from when I woke up this morning, got to work and af showed. At least I can now focus on this next cycle.

Well I did a Cm check and it looks like my cm is going creamy now. Maybe I Ovulated last night and the progesterone hadn't picked up by when I took my temp. Hoping for a jump tomorrow lol

you ladies are truly the best!!! I was def getting emotional reading all of your kind words. I hate when I get like this - I think I repress too much and it comes out in all kinds of other ways lol. I BAWLED, I mean sobbed, watching a story about a dog that was abused (it was supposed to be a happy story with a good ending) the other day. and this is all from someone who really never cries - I can't remember the last time. :dohh:

trix - boooooo to AF but I really have a good feeling about you now. it just seems like everything is falling into place and that a BFP is your next step. I hope that DH continues to heal and that it's good news at his next appt :hugs:

tex - I had a fallback rise last month which never happened to me before. creamy CM is a good sign that you did O. perhaps the egg was released over night and you're right - progesterone didn't have time to increase the temp yet.

drum - it's so lovely to see you back here, thank you so much for your kind words. hope you are feeling well! :hugs:

lynn - welcome! I am so glad that we are getting so many new ladies in the past few days. please stick around and keep us posted!

adr - my heart is really, really going out to. I'm sending you ALL of the babydust in the world and I hope we can keep you some good company while you wait. :hugs::hugs:

My boobs are sore and that has been a symptom of mine for O time the last 2 cycles. I guess maybe the fact that I didnt O on the first peak day like normal is throwing me off. Just have to ride it out and see what happens lol

So I tested early bc I am impatient. I got a negative Weds and this morning. I know I need to wait until Saturday or Sunday. Im so worried it will be a negative. The only good news is that it cant get any worse than it has already been.

Trix I am sorry about AF but I am so happy to hear this next cycle you have a few things to try. Will be cheering you on hun. Gl this cycle!

TeX wishing you one amazing O hun. GL

Bee I have missed you all! I hope things ease up soon but if you need a good vent you know where I am. Things are going well, we had our appointment yesterday so feeling better.

ADR :hugs: everything crossed for you

I'm having the most frustrating day. I am feeling irrationally angry/annoyed. Frustration is strong with this one. Ha ha

Maybe it's cause I'm still so tired. I'm a little worried my iron is too low. I was trying to raise my level naturally with my diet, I didn't want to add an iron supplement but I don't know if I'm going to get away with it.

How's everyone else feeling?

Texas- if it went from ewcm to creamy, you probably o'd. You have a great shot. Fxd for you hun!

Bee- I'm so sorry you're emotional. It's completely understandable. I use to cry myself to sleep, cry in the shower, and cry every time I went to the store and saw a baby. You have had a tough journey and you will get through it. It may not feel like it right now, but you are on the right track and seeking answers. When is your dh's SA? Lots of hugs!!!

Adr- I don't know much about testing after ivf, but you're in my thoughts. I really hope it was successful for you!

Squirrel- I hope you're feeling better today. I took my antibiotics in the middle of the night and went back to sleep. I think I got a little tummy issues because I had 2 separate tests and 4 pills back to back.

Still here ladies. Keeping an eye out and everything crossed for everyone xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->