46 BFPS and Counting -TTC Lucky Support Thread - newbies welcome!

smille - my DH hasn't gotten the script for his SA yet.... his appt with the urologist is a week from today so I assume they will write him one then. we will then wait until after this month's fertile window for him to do it. BDing starts Monday and should be over by the week's end. at least, let's hope :haha:

Wow, busy thread since I was last on yesterday!

First off welcome to ClaireZac30, TeacherLynn (I’m guessing you’re a teacher? :D me too!) and adr75050. This is the nicest friendliest thread you’ll find on BnB, so I’m glad you found us :hugs:

ClaireZac30 and adr75050: I am so so sorry for your losses :hugs: adr, I cannot imagine losing a baby at that stage. You have my deepest sympathies and I hope your suffering is soon at an end with a beautiful rainbow coming your way as soon as possible.

Bee: Crazy emotions! I hope they pass for you soon. It’s never fun feeling way more emotional than normal. You were lucky with the no antibiotics; they have destroyed me the last two days :haha: but it sucks not being able to bd for 3/4 days. I was told 24 hours and so we started the baby making practice yesterday. I’m not telling my husband I’m gearing up to my fertile period and I’ll just see if we can get by at least every other day without it being planned).

Trixie: Sorry AF got you. I hope your next cycle is more fruitful and delivers a beautiful BFP for you!

Texas: With your temp dip on the second day of Peak, I reckon you’re ovulating and will see a nice temp rise in the next few days. Hope you managed to catch that egg!!!

BabyForIris: Have you heard of Spatone? It’s a really gentle iron supplement. It comes in a pouch and it’s basically just iron-rich water. It’s brilliant! I have it every day and at my recent blood test my iron levels were good (whereas they’re normally low). I highly recommend it!
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Nelsons-Spatone-Natural-Supplement-28-Packaging/dp/B0019M7OCA

CD9. Getting closer to O! We’re going up north on Saturday for my husband’s grandmother’s 96th birthday (wow!). So I’m going to try and pounce on him tomorrow evening (without letting him know I’m ovulating soon) and then when we get back Sunday night. My stomach is finally returning to normal, thank goodness!! Getting even more excited about this cycle. And for once, I don’t care that I’m getting my hopes up as I know we’ll do the IUI next cycle if this one doesn’t work.

BabyForIris: Have you heard of Spatone? It’s a really gentle iron supplement. It comes in a pouch and it’s basically just iron-rich water. It’s brilliant! I have it every day and at my recent blood test my iron levels were good (whereas they’re normally low). I highly recommend it!
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Nelsons-Sp...en't!!! Thank you!!! I'll order some tonight!

Thank you so much for all the welcoming words! I'm glad to have a group that understands the ttc process and complications.

Adr - I'm praying for you that you get your BFP in the next couple of days. I'm so sorry you have had to endure so much.

Texas - My body is the same way; I never know what's going on!

Trixie - Sorry about AF, but I'm glad to hear your positivity for next cycle.

Afm - Today is CD12 and I don't know what's going on. Maybe you all can provide some insight. I began spotting on CD8 and have been spotting since. I had light cramping on the left side on CD8, CD9, and CD10. All three days the cramping lasted maybe 30 minutes. The spotting has been pretty light. I usually spot around O and that's it, so this is really unusual. Today I'm heavier which I'm thinking could be the start of AF but I'm not due until next week. And I don't know why I would spot for 4 days before AF would hit. Anyone have anything similar? I have a doctor appointment on the 14th because my cycles are all wonky and I can't figure anything out.

Welcome new ladies!!!

I'm 80% sure I ovulated yesterday. I got a temp rise today and it's higher than all my other temps. So it looks like I'm going to have a slow rise instead of a good jump. But I had a .43 jump from yesterday's temp to today's. Guess I just need to wait a few more days to confirm. If it is confirmed then we bd the day before O and 2 days before O. Good timing 😄

Bee and Squirrel I hope the hsgs did their thing for you girls and the fertility boost leads you both to your bfps. So excited for you both!

Teacher it could be mid-cycle bleeding, an anovulatory cycle or a slew of things. It might be best to either call your doctor to inform them or bring it up during your appointment. Hope you have your answers soon hun.

TeX had to ad, but super congratulations hun. :happydance: Everything crossed for you

Squirrel- I totally ordered that iron supplement. Excited for it to get here. It's got some great reviews! Also I'm sure hubs wil enjoying the pouncing. I know mine does! ;)

Tex - yay for O and good timing. I swear it was like this wonderful accomplishment when I saw my temps rise to confirm O. I bounced around all day happy about it. I'm a strange one.

Bee - I'm so excited for you for this cycle!

AFM - Seems I'm really really hot today. (See chart) testing in 2 days (Sunday) AF due on Monday. Will test then too if she doesn't show. I have mixed feelings. Probably self preservation kicking in.

Iris- your chart looks good! And you definitely have your bd covered lol

I know im excited that it appears I have O'd but hopefully I get higher temps in the next few days to confirm haha

Iris- your chart looks good! And you definitely have your bd covered lol

I know im excited that it appears I have O'd but hopefully I get higher temps in the next few days to confirm haha

:blush: We do enjoy our BD! Ha ha I don't have to encourage hubs too much for that. In fact he would have kept going but I was seriously emotionally drained so I took a few days off.

And I totally know what you mean. My temps didn't do a massive spike either. I had to wait a few days. I feel like everything about TTC is hurry up and wait. It's a cycle of excitement and then anxiety. Hope they keep rising for you!

yay tex for O and good bd timing. I hate waiting for CH though to confirm.

chart looks good iris!

well ladies, I finally caved and got the vip again on ff lol. I've been putting off renewing for so long and I just feel silly now for being so happy to finally have it again lol.

Baby- wow you guys really did bd A LOT :haha:! You have 1 heck of a shot this cycle and your chart looks AMAZING! Fxd for you!

Texas- I really think you ovulated. A .43° rise is great. You definitely timed things just right. I'm very excited for your chances.

Got a question for you guys. My blood test is supposed to be Sunday, but no clinic is open to test me so my blood test is Monday. Today I am feeling really crampy and more moist then usual. I think my body is preparing itself to have a period. Does this sound about right? god, I pray not. I really needed this last FET to work.

I really think i did too... Last months jump was .52 I think so really .09 difference isn't much at all. So hopefully it keeps climbing! My CM is tacky now and my cervix is most definitely firm and closed. I really hope this works out for a BFP! We are gonna Bd more in the TWW this go around so my husbands swimmers don't get too stale lol he doesn't like to "take care of it himself" if you know what I mean so he doesn't do it that often. Really hoping I have a baby in 2016!

Baby- wow you guys really did bd A LOT :haha:! You have 1 heck of a shot this cycle and your chart looks AMAZING! Fxd for you!

:winkwink: Honestly I didn't think it was a lot until I noticed lots of people don't BD that much. But we tend to just naturally have more sex around that time of the month. Now let's just hope something is happening in there. I seriously have no clue. I'm just sitting here hoping the next few days zoom by.

Thank you though. Hoping, wishing and praying!

ADR it could be either really, :hugs: cm increase and cramping are normal. Actually cramping for a few days without AF is when I knew to grab a test. Wishing you lots of sticky vibes hun

Iris GL on testing! You do have an amazing shot!

TeX I hope this is it for you hun! Everything crossed for you during your tww!

Smiley, almost to 10 weeks! Can you believe it? Hope everything is going well!

Got another rise this morning... Should get crosshairs tomorrow! I O'd a day early and that makes my timing better!

DH gets back tomorrow night and I am so ready to see him!!

timing looks great Tex!

well ladies, I've started my tea and I've upped my water intake. af should be gone by Monday or Tuesday. I'm feeling pretty good about this cycle. Kind of like I'm doing what I'm supposed to. Does that make sense? I'm not sure how to describe it, but I feel great!

Tex that is awesome to hear! Hope you have an amazing night with your DH tomorrow and a relaxing TWW.

Trix I am glad the tea and water are making a difference. Really hoping this is your cycle hun!

I hope all you ladies are great!

Trix- I have a good feeling this cycle for you too! Hopefully hubby is up for all the sexy time ;) you should take charge if he's still in pain but let him finish with you down. Sorry if that's too tmi!!

Tex- Yay for CHs! I loved seeing those when I wake up in the morning!

Baby- Atta girl! You can't make babies without dtd so you're on the right track!

Adr- It could also be early pregnancy symptoms. I was crampy before my BFP and it was extra crampy and wet down there, I still get both! Crossing everything for you hun! Hope this one is it!

Preggo ladies, how are you all feeling? First trimester is going by so so slow just like the third trimester will feel too. Anyone showing yet? I can no longer "suck it in" :/

Hi Campn sweetie!

I feel shit, I'm nauseous all day long, but I love it because that kinda means that bean is fine.
I have been throwing up every morning, and one time when SO and I were test-driving a new car. So that was great. I vomited outside of the car, thank god, and SO made me 'walk it off' in the grass right next to the road :dohh:
I'm also super tired, I keep falling asleep at around 8/9 PM (that's why I have been quiet here, I'm mostly already asleep), but try to stay up till 10. I can't sleep in either, I wake up a couple of times to pee and am completely awake at 7 AM, even in the weekends :shrug:

But I'm very happy with it all!
YOU on the other hand, ARE SO CLOSE TO SECOND TRIMESTER :happydance:
How are you feeling? I can't suck it in either, but mostly bloat still and above my pubic bone it is kind of hard, like a ball. Don't know what that is :")
Also, my breasts hardly fit in any bra anymore and I can't button up a certain blouse anymore.. And the top button (around my breasts) flew off in the bus (*POP*) :haha:

All the other ladies: I'm so SORRY I haven't really kept up! I wish all the ladies in the two week wait or approaching it all the best of luck. May the evil witch creep back wherever she came from and leave you ladies alone!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->