46 BFPS and Counting -TTC Lucky Support Thread - newbies welcome!

Souther I feel like I see something. I don't usually see those kinds of test though so it's throwing me off.

As for me- I'm 8/9 dpo (pretty sure it's 9) and I got a bfn. So early or not I feel out. :(

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 12
LynAnne, I had a MMC on the 15th of Sept and my HCG was at complete 0 after only a few days (I know this is different for everyone though) did your Drs not give you a blood test? Also, did you confirm O this cycle? Because if you did, HCG is out of your system, your body will not ovulate if there is ANY residual HCG left over from pregnancy, my Dr stressed that repeatedly when I had my MMC in June and we wanted to try again.

I dont know when (or if) I ovulated because we have just been NTNP. I took a hpt over a week ago when there was absolutely no way I could be pregnant and got a squinter so I still had hcg then. I was never offered any blood work follow up so I have no concrete idea of my levels. I know it takes different amount of time for everyone. I had my mc when I was meant to be 12+2 but my baby has only been measuring 8+3. I think its just left over. I can't be pregnant..just waiting for af.

Well I just got a huge bloody nose (never happens) last time I got PG the first early sign I had was a bloody nose. Hoping this is the reason for this one!!!

only a few more days til testing. haven't been thinking about it much. no urge to test. probably because i know it'll be a big old bfn.

This is how I feel. What's the point in testing anymore? I just feel like without help, we'll probably never conceive but hopefully I'm wrong.

Whew, finally got caught up on this thread. FX for all the ladies getting ready to test, I'm a little jealous. I have to wait till the end of the month.

Oct. would be an amazing month to conceive, it's BF's birthday month and I would love to give him a BFP as a gift. Right now, just waiting for AF to get out of here so we can start fresh this cycle.

Whew, finally got caught up on this thread. FX for all the ladies getting ready to test, I'm a little jealous. I have to wait till the end of the month.

Oct. would be an amazing month to conceive, it's BF's birthday month and I would love to give him a BFP as a gift. Right now, just waiting for AF to get out of here so we can start fresh this cycle.
I have to wait to the end too! Ugh... Let the baby making merriment begin! :)

I'm testing October 13 or 14th. I'm at 2 dpo right now

Once No doubt! Toilet Hat would be prefect. I have never ever forgotten before!
At least as of right now I have been hodling since 9am, so by the time i finish errands I will test ASAP when I get home at about 3:30 ( EST) will be a nice 6 hr hold, as I have had NOTHING to drink since then ugh soooo thirsty right now, but I wanna see some lines darnit:brat: lol
Had I not been rushing to get DS rdy to go I would have remembered.
From now on I am closing the toilet lid and putting the cup on top!

Thx hoping FRER is nice to me when I get home:haha:

I agree, JLM! That's exactly what my chart did when I got my bfp in June. At around 12dpo my temp went up again even though I didn't feel pregnant at all. FX this is your lucky cycle after all of that craziness with the spilled cup!!

JLM - I'm going to have to take my phone to bed with me so I can check this thread later. Its 10pm here - - Just wanted you to know you've got people in time zones around the world watching and waiting with fingers crossed!

:shrug: Not seeing anything on the frer???
No idea, thought for sure I would see some kind of pink line if something shows on the walmart still!?
Sorry Ladies...

I have to wait to the end too! Ugh... Let the baby making merriment begin! :)

Lol at least I know I have a few ladies to wait with! The baby making part is my favorite part lol (thankfully)

JLM my fingers, toes, eyes and everything else is crossed for you. Hoping to see that BFP this month!!!

Hey guys! New (second time around at least) back here. We have been TTC #2 for 3 months now. Will be testing next Weds October 6th :) I don't have a ton of hope for this month because we only DTD a few times around O because I was sick :( but I have been having weird cramping on the right side today. Hopefully it's not AF gearing up but probably is due to the appearance of some teenage style acne. Just on here for support and to support others! <3

I changed my avatar so hopefully you awesome ladies still recognize me! Like Bee said, new cycle new picture!

Just wanted to say happy first of October and may this month bring the most BFPs we've ever seen and we've an unbelievable amount of end of June/July babies!

Baby dust to all, and to all, baby dust!

So I didn't put much stock in my morning opk... Came home did one at my normal time... And....it appears pretty darn positive to me! Maybe that's what happened last month.. I o'ed waaaay sooner than what I figured. All I know is if you hear the bed a rocking don't come a knocking!

Attachments

• 20151001_182704.jpg
    20151001_182704.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 13

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly