46 BFPS and Counting -TTC Lucky Support Thread - newbies welcome!

Hello,

Can I join you gals?

I'm Kit, just coming back ttc from 8 months on break, first month trying again and its been a mess! Last period was 24th february, normally i have 5 week cycles, but according to the OPKs (only taken some 4th, never taken before, this morning until 4pm darker positives, 6.30pm was a negative but only just) i have only just ovulated, so i guess i am in the TWW now XD

absolutely kittykat!! welcome :) and welcome back to the tww! :haha: I love your siggie - I've not been mrs nice gal with ttc anymore - it's time to get tough! :gun:

haha, Love the guns smiley! that's exactly how i feel! :growlmad: come on eggy XD

Wowza Bee now THAT'S an update/reply!!! Ha ha

Sounds like you had a great weekend. And I'm so excited to hear about your scan on Friday. I've got my everything crossed for you and I hope it all goes well.

And thank you so much. I'm so happy and so so stunned. I'll be sticking around and cheering everyone on.

Welcome Kitty!! Fantastic group here. Everyone is wonderful and so so supportive. FX for your two week wait.

Squirell and Bee, I am cheering both you ladies on from the side lines. Your BFPs are just around the corner, i know it.

Campn, I think you'll be having a little pink bundle this time. Good luck at your scan.

To all the preggos, I hope you are all well. (Excuse my vagueness, baby brain and easter hols has pickled my brain! Lol )

Congratulations BabyForris on your BFP. Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months.

Welcome to the new ladies. You'll find all the ladies in here very welcoming and lovely. You've joined a great thread! Xx

Welcome Eager! Awesome group here. Oh wow 10DPO! When will you be testing? Good luck!!!

Thank you Teeny! Pretty excited to be honest.

So I guess I'm 14DPO now and it's been two days since I did my first FRER so I decided to do one as well as a digital today. I wanted to check progression. I can't lie. I was more anxious taking today's than I was at 12DPO. I was literally terrified. Anyway, picture under spoiler in case not everyone wants it to take over their feed. :)

image.jpg
I'm not crazy right? That's a really good progression for two days right? I was so happy to see it get so much darker.

Also digital said 1-2 weeks! Oddly less exciting than the FRER for me. But great to know as well.

That's a very definite test result. Can't say if I'm happy or sad without completely negating your spoiler! So all I can say is that it's a definite test result!

EDIT: your signature negates my carefulness XD oh well I tried haha! GREAT ORIGRESSION

I got a definite negative on my OPK after my blazing positives yesterday which I believe means I caught the end of my surge, hopefully meaning I ovulated soon after the leaving BD with hubby haha!

https://i1334.photobucket.com/albums/w660/kittykat7210/image_zpsnau0ftk9.jpg

How's everyone else getting on?

Still no O. Just debating on if I should refill my provera and Start taking it to bring on AF or if I should wait it out and see if I ovulate or if I should call my doctor now and see what he says or if I should wait a while longer lol

Hello everyone!

I'm quite new here, my hubby and I just started TTC #2 and I think I may have gotten lucky catching my OV. It appears to have 24hrs after AF ended. Weird. Still, we BD'd and now I'm already waiting. Based on the early OV signs, I'm 2DPO.

kittykat - that's what my test looked like Sunday night before my CM made a change from thin and watery to EWCM in the span of 6 hours. FX there's a meeting taking place!

BabyForIris - OMG, I'm seriously jealous right now. I want to take a test and know right away. Wish they made one. Congrats on the BFP! It's definitely exciting!

Now to just sit and wait. Ugh, I hate waiting.

Iris: That is great progression! Great sign :hugs:
Bee: oooo good luck with your scan, same day as my private scan!
Kittykat: looks good!
Teeny: How are you doing sweetie?
Eager: WELCOME! :D You will find lots of support here! :hugs:

Sorry if I'm missing people, I wish all in the tww all the best of luck, all the preggo ladies the healthiest best babies ever and everyone waiting for answers, keeping my fingers crossed

Afm: Too tired :haha: Morning sickness has been back the last few days but seems to really depend on the day rather than just all day every day. Tonight we have someone coming over to look at our apartment and we hope that they will take it.. and that they will take over our floor... else we have to break it out and that is costly. :(
I cleaned the house and I'm still way too tired for stuff like that. So now I'm lying down on the couch and trying to read your updates but i can't concentrate :haha:

Pepsi: Hi! Welcome to you too! So many new ladies, exciting!
Texas: Hmmm, I wouldn't take anything to kickstart AF. Could still be that you ovulated and was just a very short surge.. your temp isn't really climbing so maybe not.. But it's okay to not ovulate every once in a while. Because the cycle before 1st bfp I think I missed ovulation and my period came on cycle day 18 (!). If you really didn't O, or won't, your AF is likely to start a little earlier anyway. :hugs:

Campn: How are you doing by the way? I keep seeing a + next to your name at the bottom of the page, what does that mean :haha:

welcome eager! you are so close to the end of your tww! :happydance: fx this is it for you!! :hugs:

welcome pepsi! hopefully you have a little meeting going on inside of you too!

glad to have some new ladies - there aren't enough of us left :haha:

texas - I don't know what advice to offer. I know it's very normal to have annO cycles but I haven't had any personal experience with them. Sometimes I wish I had though cause now that's both blab and jgo that got preggers the cycle after!

blab - good luck with the apt. hopefully they take it so you don't have to worry about the fees! :hugs: we will be ultrasound buddies on friday! :happydance:

Campn: That’s okay :) it’s just a monitored natural cycle. They wanted to make sure I’d respond to the clomid. I am surprised to have had the trigger and progesterone as that’s part of the IUI protocol, but I’m not complaining. Eek! Can’t wait for you gender scan tomorrow. I hope it goes well and you get what you want :hugs:

Gina: Wow, they are racing along with all those tests :) fantastic! I’m with you on not really wanting a baby at Christmas, but I know that with a due date at the end of December, I’d likely have a baby at the beginning or even in November. So I’m not too worried about a Christmas due date. I would be worried about an end-of-January due date though :haha:

Smille: Ahh, thanks, that makes sense. I had a nice thick lining at the scan yesterday, but maybe they just don’t want to take any chances. Thanks, I’m excited about the 21mm one and am hoping the extra 24 hours before the trigger made the little one catch up a bit. It just needed a couple more mm, so between yesterday and ovulation, it may develop more. Would obviously love twins, but more than anything, two follicles is just double the chance at a singleton pregnancy and all I really want is that BFP in two weeks time. If there are two in there, then that’s just a bonus! Will you have a scan at your appointment on Thursday? I hope your app goes well!

Bee: Thanks for the advice, I’ll chase them down about femara if this cycle doesn’t work out. Haha at your enjoying wine comment - that’s the spirit!! Eek! Your IUI is getting close!!! I’m glad you didn’t get any side effects with femara. Can’t wait to find out how many follicles you’ve got growing away in there. Those badges are great! Twin girls on the horizon maybe?? I know it’s tough, but try to push those “what if” thoughts to the side until they’re needed. Pour another glass of wine and try not to think about it :haha: (easier said than done).

Kittykat: Welcome! :wave: and yay for being in the TWW (the most exciting bit of any cycle!). You’ve found your way to the best TTC thread there is as it’s chock full of support from some amazing ladies! :cloud9:

eagertobepreg and peskipiksee: Welcome to you too :wave:

So this just happened!!

https://s8.postimg.org/5j5t92b2d/image2.jpg

https://s16.postimg.org/s0egzx2tx/image1.jpg​

Was very simple and painfree. Just grabbed some tummy flab :winkwink: stuck the pre-loaded needle pen in, pressed in after setting the dose already and then left it there for 10 seconds. Very simple and absolutely zero pain! Yay! The injection site is a little tender now, but that's about it.

I also have my stash of progesterone pessaries ready to go for Thursday. Will be temping between now and then, but I expect to ovulate Thursday.

So I am totally testing later with a cheapie hCG strip :blush: I can't not! I mean come on!!! This is the first time I am going to see a positive test since like forever! I also plan to test out the trigger, so why not start today :haha:

I feel giddy and excited!!

Squirrel- Okay you're just so damn beautiful you need to get preggers ASAP cause we need more good looking babes like you! *heart eyes!*

So glad everything seems to be going well! :)

My ultrasound place just called me to confirm my apoointment. So that's it! We'll find out hopefully, Phoebe or Pheebo!?

Who remembers this scene from friends when Rachel was trying not to peak into her folder so she wouldn't find out the gender?

Campn I just watched that episode the other day!! :haha:

Squirrel, so excited for you!!! Hope you get your twins! :)

I just looked up the cost of this hsg as I got a call from the doctor informing me I get to pay out of pocket for most of it but they can't tell me how much. According to my health care app it's like 3000 bucks ugh. Insurance will pay 500 of it -_- ick.

Campn I just watched that episode the other day!! :haha:

Squirrel, so excited for you!!! Hope you get your twins! :)

I just looked up the cost of this hsg as I got a call from the doctor informing me I get to pay out of pocket for most of it but they can't tell me how much. According to my health care app it's like 3000 bucks ugh. Insurance will pay 500 of it -_- ick.

3K!? That's just insane! That's not even IUI! I wouldn't be able to afford that. Can they do a payment plan?

squirrel - commented in your journal but YES love everything about your day today :haha::happydance:

gina - omg oh no! I hope that that is not the final answer to what you will have to pay. sounds like they may still be figuring it out so fingers crossed!

my temps are so lovely this month! nice and low and stable! I have two high outliers but it's from me intensely sleeping in :haha: so I'm hoping this is the small start of a good sign.....

I hope it's a good sign for you too Bee!

Although for me my temps are low and stable but no shift yet.... Hahaha so I'm hoping my body will gear up again and I will O. Otherwise I'm calling my OB to see what to do

It's what their estimator says it costs at the hospital I'm getting it done at. I have 2100 left in my hra from my work (that's supposed to be for me and DH) but looks like I will use it all up. Hopefully it will come down from there but who knows. I hate spending all that when I don't even know if i need it.

Bee your preO chart looks amazing!!

Texas I really hope you O soon. Most annovulatory charts are very up and down. Yours are steady so I feel like it will just be a late O.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->