46 BFPS and Counting -TTC Lucky Support Thread - newbies welcome!

Yay Texas, I hope you did. Solid BD-ing as well!
Bee: O I can't wait to see what your scan says Friday (and I can't wait for mine!)
Conundrum: I'm happy to see that you are okay! Always nice to hear from you :hugs:

CAMPN: I CAN'T WAIT. I KEEP STALKING AND CLICKING :haha:

Afm: 12 weeks now and I'm super nervous for Friday. This feels like the most important scan! Then one more week and we'll tell our families on the 16-17th of April. It's been really hard keeping it a secret, especially from my best friend and my cousin/'sister'.

We found out, baby was very helpful too. You ladies get a riddle.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 11
I see .... along the edges, DOES THAT COUNT??

WAIT I GET IT

FIRST *HINT* *HINT*

EEEK CONGRATS <3

yay something fun!!!! but I feel so dumb because I cannot figure it out?!!? ahhhhh

I'll let others catch on before we start discussing :haha:

took my opk and it's negative but def darker/closer than I wanted. nervous that it could easily be positive tomorrow - eek!

Congrats campn! Eek that's so exciting! !!

Bee- if it's positive tomorrow they'll just move your scan up a day. You'll be that much closer to the iui! I'm very excited for you this cycle. I have so much hope!

It's a girl!!!

I'm so shocked and surprised! I still can't even believe it, I made the tech check so many times haha! I started crying right away.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 17
Got it Campn!!!!!

LOL edit to add you just did post a pic. Yay!!!! So very very happy for you both.

You must be thrilled!!!! Please post scan pics the moment you feel up to it. So excited for you!

wow Bee that's extra exciting! Keep us posted. :)

camp - so excited for you and your little girl habibi!! (assuming arabic is your native tongue :haha:) I forget your girl name, eek! I feel like it was something feminine and classic?? eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek I can't say it enough CONGRATULATIONS mamma!!!

thanks smille - I am just afraid of something being rushed and not exactly as planned. but now I'm feeling pretty hopeful that things might be ready for Friday and I can trigger then?! more eeks! :haha:

Ahhhhhh campn congrats!!!!! I'm so happy for you!!

camp - so excited for you and your little girl habibi!! (assuming arabic is your native tongue :haha:) I forget your girl name, eek! I feel like it was something feminine and classic?? eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek I can't say it enough CONGRATULATIONS mamma!!!

thanks smille - I am just afraid of something being rushed and not exactly as planned. but now I'm feeling pretty hopeful that things might be ready for Friday and I can trigger then?! more eeks! :haha:

That was my fear too, especially since my dh couldn't just do the procedure at the drop of a hat. It sounds like your really close. Everything will work out.

congrats Campn!! a sweet little lady, how exciting!!

everything crossed and so many thoughts and prayers to those still trying. Bee - i have a really good feeling about the IUI for you! can't wait to see that line up.

welcome to the newbies - this is the single best group you could've joined!

yes, it will be difficult to swing tomorrow but we will make it work if we have to. thanks for all of your support <3

Campn: WOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! Congrats on the little girl :dance: how lovely!! So happy you had an amazing scan! Let the shopping commence :haha: (I was already shopping girl clothes on the train back from my gender scan when we found out we were having Isla :blush: I'd been jealously covering girls clothes since I found out I was pregnant with Oscar and was sooooo happy to finally be able to get some of our own!).

Bee: I am super excited for your scan Friday. Sounds like your right ovary is hard at work (like mine!). I too have had pain in my ovaries, like they're complaining at being out to work.

Do hCG shots give you side effects? I am soooooo beyond tired today! Tests didn't get darker than last night, so I guess now it's going to start getting faint again. Bye bye positives, hopefully see you again really soon!!!

You ladies are awesome and amazing thanks for all the wonderful support and love. I love you so much!

Bee- You're the cutest calling me habibi! You're my habibi! <3

Yay campn a girl!!! They are so fun to buy for. Although I hardly get a chance to buy stuff since all my
Family is always buying her stuff lol

Campn congratulations! :happydance: I'm so happy for you! Little ladies are amazing. As others have mentioned enjoy the shopping!

Bee super excited for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->