46 BFPS and Counting -TTC Lucky Support Thread - newbies welcome!

I'm so sorry Peski :hugs:

Drum: How are you doing hun?
Bee: So excited!
Trr: Glad to hear that everything is going great!
Campn: how are you doing?
Kitty: what a long cycle! Glad that it's over now and good luck on this cycle!

Sorry if I'm forgetting people, I'm so tired

Bla I am doing very well! How are you? Gender scan soon, still thinking boy?

Bee- I think im leaning more towards your theory of weak O and thin lining. We shall see what he says tmrw. I really trust him so hopefully everything will be ok

Good luck on femara this cycle I really hope you get your BFP this cycle

Peski- sorry about the chemical. Hope you get a sticky BFP soon!

Bla I am doing very well! How are you? Gender scan soon, still thinking boy?

Glad you are doing well!
Jep, gender scan, or well.. private 'fun' scan, on Friday at 3! So excited.
SO has suddenly switched to thinking it's a girl, so we have taken a bet. I took boy. :) Even though I really have no frickin' clue haha

O and doing well. Still nauseous and super tired but i'm starting to pop and am really happy about that!
When was your next scan again? Soon right?

Peski- I am so sorry hun :hugs:. Fxd this cycle works.

Bla- I'm with you, I have no clue what we're having either, but I think we'll be finding out the end of next week or beginning of the following. As soon as I get my order from the dr, I'm calling to schedule b4 I leave the parking lot. I am super excited! Dh wants them to put it in an envelope and order a cake and have a small reveal party for just the 3 of us...I think that's cheesy and I don't want to wait an extra day.

Peski- I am so sorry hun :hugs:. Fxd this cycle works.

Bla- I'm with you, I have no clue what we're having either, but I think we'll be finding out the end of next week or beginning of the following. As soon as I get my order from the dr, I'm calling to schedule b4 I leave the parking lot. I am super excited! Dh wants them to put it in an envelope and order a cake and have a small reveal party for just the 3 of us...I think that's cheesy and I don't want to wait an extra day.

Haha aww it's sweet of your DH but I would also be like hell no, we are finding out RIGHT NOW :haha:
Can't wait to find out what we are all having!

Pep I am So sorry about that, but fxed for next cycle for...

Lots of babydust to all I wonderful ladies...

So update... I spoke with my Dr and he is putting in an order for a blood test for Friday and if I'm not he's got a plan to jump start my period... I had a bit of spotting when I woke up yesterday but by the middle if the day it was completely gone again... Cp is super high today and loads of cm kinda like EWCM but not totally so IDK what is going...

We wont be doing a reveal party. My husband was super disappointed at the time with my girl and the look on his face was like someone told him his dog just died. No way would we do that in front of family and friends. What we may do
Is take a pic of our daughter with a sign or something. I also think the reveal parties are cheesy.

I started a diet today. Basically just no sugar or bread,potatoes,rice, chips crackers etc. Just veggies meat and fruit and a little dairy. Hoping it helps with weight loss and regulating my horomones

Bla Thats amazing, and I'll keep FX for team blue. Ours is next Wednesday so still over a week. The second tri energy spike should be along soon... I hope lol. I am sorry youre still nauseous. If you have time update some pictures of your scan.

Smille that's sweet but I agree couldn't wait either lol. Not too much longer though! I cannot wait to see what your having!

TeX that is great I hope it works out well hun!

Karma hopefully your doctor will have some answers for you. :hugs:

Peski- My heart is breaking for you. I'm so sorry! <3

Trr- Good to see you're doing good!

Bee- Woohoo this cycle is the one! Just seems like you're starting it right and on time so hopefully the timing is so much better this time!

Bla- Whatt!! Finding out so soon! How crazy is that!? I'm still guessing boy! :)

Smille- the cake reveal party sounds so cute but I couldn't do it either, I just want to find out privately with DH and THEN announce to people later.

Can't wait to find out what bla, Smille and drum are having! I'm having my anatomy scan on May 11 (at 21 weeks ughh!!) so we'll confirm the gender then so I can finally start shopping! I've only bought two onesis that are pink just in case.

Squirrel- I hope you're checking sometime and I hope you're doing good and I'm thinking of you a lot.

Drum- within the last couple of weeks I've had more energy. It should cone soon.

Campn- he just wanted it to be the 3 of us, no other family. I'd rather find out while looking at the screen.

I can't tell if he's joking or not. For awhile he had me convinced that he wanted to remain team yellow....NOT HAPPENING! He likes to play silly jokes on me and I always believe him.

I'm so excited to know what everyone is having!! Hope to see some baby photos at some point as well XD I know I couldn't ever be team yellow! Despite the fact both hubby and I will be buying neutral everything! Creams, mochas etc. all the way XD

Peski, I am so sorry hun. I have been in your shoes many times. Take some time to greive. We are all here for you :hugs:

Bla, can't wait to see if you find out the gender on Friday!! So excited!

I really like the idea of staying team yellow with our first but not sure if I'll be able to convince hubby or if I will be able to do it. But I feel the only time I could do it is with the first because I don't really care one way or the other and I love the idea of that surprise at birth but that's a long time not knowing for a control freak like me lol.

I was team yellow the first time and only time!
After DS1 the following pregnancies i just had to know. We did debate staying team yellow this time but obviously that never happened! Lol xx

I actually wanted to go team yellow this go around, but DH could not be convinced lol much less wait for a reveal party.

Speaking of excited Mommy and Teeny I swear your pregnancies are flying by! Just a little over a month! Did you two go term with your previous los?

Smille I hope so! I was out by 7 last night lol.

Honestly I never wanted to be on team yellow, I understand there's a big surprise in the end but I'd be just as surprised at a regular scan :D
Why is team yellow even done? Fear of not getting a specific gender, or just wanting a huge surprise?

These pregnancies are flying by so freaking fast!

I actually wanted to go team yellow this go around, but DH could not be convinced lol much less wait for a reveal party.

Speaking of excited Mommy and Teeny I swear your pregnancies are flying by! Just a little over a month! Did you two go term with your previous los?

Smille I hope so! I was out by 7 last night lol.

I'll probably be overdue but still not long to go. I have so much to do and it feels like I'm running out of time!

I feel like the other pregnancies are going so quick too. All this talk of gender scans and I wonder where the hell the time went. :haha: xx

sorry about AF gina!! let's us know what your doc has to say!

looks like we will be getting a lot of genders on here very soon! :happydance:

camp - yes for me, my decision to stay team yellow is to avoid the disappointment. I know I won't be disappointed when they give me my adorable baby I just pushed out! :haha:

temps are much higher than they were last cycle, but still doing the stable thing so I'm glad about that. I always felt like maybe my rocky pre o temps were an issue. less than a week til the SIS now. have a busy week planned and then a non stop weekend (bachelorette party - Friday night dinner and slumber party and Saturday brewery tour sooooo I guess it's kinda sorta okay that I can drink now... then an early mother's day celebration at the baseball stadium) so it should be here before I know it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->