46 BFPS and Counting -TTC Lucky Support Thread - newbies welcome!

Pompey I think it might be o coming on time !!! I guess it depends though because I never knew people could get 2 lines most of the time. If I take an opk on cd 10 it's one line only for me so hopefully this is the case for you too and it's the real deal gearing up !

Campn, I had the hsg this month. All was clear. Next step is just to meet with the doctor once all the blood work and DHs SA come in and talk about options. She said we will either discuss some medication like clomid or she can refer me to a RE for further testing. Idk what I will end up doing if this month is no good. But that's a worry for a later date lol

Campn, I had the hsg this month. All was clear. Next step is just to meet with the doctor once all the blood work and DHs SA come in and talk about options. She said we will either discuss some medication like clomid or she can refer me to a RE for further testing. Idk what I will end up doing if this month is no good. But that's a worry for a later date lol

That's so exciting!! You'd probably be preggo in Italy then! I hope they'll be able to figure it out and suggest the best option for you guys.

Gina I was in Italy when I found out I was pregnant ! So hopefully it's good luck for you too. We were in Venice. My very fertile family is from there so maybe I had some help from them lol. Although both sides are super fertile. Doesn't it seem like back in the day infertility wasn't a thing?? Everyone had like 10 kids !

Thanks campn! And I agree bee! My grandma had 9 pregnancies. 1 baby died a few days after he was born. My mom has always said how fertile our family is. That's why I didn't think I would have issues. My little brother was conceived with a condom and/or a diaphram (they dtd twice that night lol). But when I talked to my mom about it she said it took my grandma 2 years to get pregnant. She wanted kids right away, got married and 2 years later was pregnant so I think because there wasn't the technology and medicine that there is now it was just not talked about and no one got treatment so that's why it seems so much more common now. If it wasn't for the internet I really would have no idea how common it is as no one irl talks about it.

Bee I agree, back in the day everyone you saw had kids, it was very rare to meet a lady who never had any but then I assumed it's super rare and she must be missing a uterus or so, I never thought even the slightest problems can hinder pregnancy this way. But growing up I always feared I wouldn't have kids, and when me and my big sister had babies I thought wow our family is magic since my mom had 7 pregnancies (2 miscarriages) until my little sister kept having miscarriages and surgeries to remodel her uterus pretty much, then I started to feel the heart break that comes with infertility through her.

I pray everyone who has ever dealt with infertility gets to have and keep their forever baby.

Well I did another OPK this eve and no line at all! So goodness knows what's going on. We bd'd anyway to be on the safe side.

Well I did another OPK this eve and no line at all! So goodness knows what's going on. We bd'd anyway to be on the safe side.

That's completely normal! Are you new to doing OPKS? The lines usually come and go and slowly get darker. Don't get worried that's normal!

That's completely normal! Are you new to doing OPKS? The lines usually come and go and slowly get darker. Don't get worried that's normal!

I'm new-ish to opk's , but whenever I've done them in the past they have been stark white until a day or two before ovulation when they get progressively darker. So all his is pretty new to me!!

pompey I wonder what's going on? good think just BDing in case and keep testing - I hope it's coming soon!

camp - I always was afraid that I would have trouble conceiving because it was really the only thing in life I REALLY wanted. my Mom used to tell me I was so silly for thinking that. Then I got pregnant on the first try and laughed at myself for that "irrational" fear. and then this past year happened :dohh: In my super fertile, large family there has only been one loss (my aunt had a miscarriage) and no one has struggled with infertility so just my luck, huh? I'm so ready for the light at the end of this tunnel!

gina - that's inspiring to hear that it took her 2 years to get pregnant, but then she was a baby making machine. I really hope after I conceive the first to get back on the wagon. But it def gives me hope :hugs:

so today is CD 1!!!!! I wonder why I actually had a day shorter LP? so now I'm back to wondering about my progesterone although my temp went back up this morning but I wasn't sleeping again so I know it's inaccurate. I called the nurses line and left my message so just waiting for their call back and I'm so anxious because I want to get in and talk with my doc before starting this cycle. I also asked to switch docs for a variety of reasons, so hopefully they say okay to that too.

Good luck bee! I hope the doctor will listen to you this month and schedule better timing!

Sorry I'm not on much these past few days ladies. Been missing a lot of chatter! Will try and catch up properly later when my kids are in bed.

Just wanted to say Bee, SNAP CD1 here too! Cycle buddies till the end! Do you think the fact we lined up perfectly for this cycle means that this is it for us? I don't think we've ever been the exact same day right? So that means this has got to be the one :haha: hope so! I'm ready for that real BFP this time! (edit to add: it's pretty bizarre that FF has given us identical stats days for ovulation 14-15-16. If I were superstitious I'd say it's a sign :haha:)

I am feeling quite hopeful this cycle actually. Even though I shouldn't, I actually feel a little good about that just-about-chemical as it means the clomid helped us conceive, even though it wasn't a healthy pregnancy. Yay! Come on clomid, do your stuff again this cycle!

squirrel - I think this has to be the universe's way of saying "this is it!". I a 13 day lp which is weird for me. a 26 day cycle instead of 29. (I'm not complaining, if that happens every month of the year, I get a whole other cycle to work with!) so yes this could be it for us! and I need to feed off of your optimism. even though I think my IUI my timed horribly wrong, I am now not feeling good about this upcoming cycle, so I'm glad to have you to go through it with! :hugs::hugs::hugs:

sorry squirell and bee about AF.... But it's coming for you I feel it!

Gina- your chart still looks good- don't count yourself out yet.

And as for me my "bleeding" has turned into more of a brownish cm and barely anything. Like it usually does at the end of my period. I'm tempted to consider Tuesday as cd1 since I am back down to pre O temps and I had that huge drop on Monday:.. Idk I will give it a few days and see. I did mark it on kindara so I would at least be able to track it that way in case.

Good luck ladies, I'm so hopeful that both of you will have your BFPs super soon! I know it!
You too Gina, and I hope you enjoy your trip as much as you can!

I'll put my things under a spoiler now, because I felt like you ladies were maybe getting a bit sick of it (understandably so). So I'll keep it to a minimum from now on, this is after all a TTC thread! :hugs:
Yesterday evening we had a little fright. We were in the car on our way to the movies and I suddenly had a very sharp pain, so sharp that I turned faint and very pale. It subsided after about 10 minutes but we called the midwife. She was not concerned at all and said that I most likely strained a muscle or something.
But she was so kind to let us come by today to listen to the heartbeat! :D
It was really loud now and she felt for my fundus...... it was already at my belly button!! At 14+2. Two weeks ago it was like almost half way.
No wonder I already have such a bump, I thought I was just eating too many crisps (even though my weight is stable haha).

Now I really can't wait for the scan next week :haha:

Texas: Sorry, you posted when I was writing one so didn't see it!
It was a really strange and frustrating cycle for you, I think. I hope that next cycle will be more regular and predictable again! Were you going to see someone about this, or not yet?

texas - I wonder what is going on! I was just looking at your chart and it seems that even your highest temps were still fairly low? perhaps an anovulatory cycle again?? I'm glad your appt will be here before you know it!

blab - I'm sorry you are still having a scary time. I hope that the continued good news from the midwife will be able to give you some peace. baby seems to be growing amazingly! :hugs:

so still no call back from the doc (which is to be expected considering my message to them was long and complicated :haha:) and I cannot focus on much else! I'm being worthless at work because I'm just hoping so badly they don't brush me off. I think I was dissed too many times by my OB and I need to realize the RE is so much better.

I think I'm going to take a cheapie HPT when I get home from work. I'm kinda weirded out by my bleeding. I can't remember if it was like last month - the first time I wasn't bleeding clots - but it's very similar to how I bled with my ectopic. Very red and kind of almost watery - like fresh blood if you cut yourself on your knee or something. and with my temp going up this morning, I just want to be sure. :wacko:

Texas: Sorry, you posted when I was writing one so didn't see it!
It was a really strange and frustrating cycle for you, I think. I hope that next cycle will be more regular and predictable again! Were you going to see someone about this, or not yet?

I'm going on Tuesday to see him. When I called last week when the spotting started his nurse acted like it was no big deal my temps were lower. Just look for the sustained shift etc. However when I had my crazy long cycle last fall my temps were on the lower side as well. So I'm betting I either didn't ovulate or I did and it was weak so not much progesterone was produced.

Hello ladies… I’ve been stalking this forum for weeks now and I’ve just been kinda idk… Just shy I guess… But I would love to join u lovely ladies…
Here’s a little background:
I’m 29yrs old and DH is 28 (we call each other husband and wife but r not officially married yet)
I have 5 children from a previous relationship but only my 2 youngest live with us. My DH has 1 from a previous relationship. We have been back together since November 2014. (we dated in the past and lost touch for 7yrs) Our girls ages r 11yrs old (she’ll be 12 in a couple weeks) and 4yrs old. Our boy’s r 10, 9, 7 and 4yrs…. We only have my 7yr old boy and my 4yr old girl living with us… I’ve had the Implanon implant from October 2011 to August 2014 then had it replaced with the Nexplanon implant when I had it removed. DH and I decided to start TTC in March so March 2nd I had the Nexplanon removed and we started trying… I’ll post whats been happening this last month.

Here’s what’s been going on since removal….
Removed on March 2nd
March 9th, 10th and 11th I had this weird brownish/pinkish discharge… Chopped it up to withdraw bleed… Well since I had the Nexplanon removed, I had no idea what cycle day I was on since I didn’t really have cycles within these last 4 yrs… But I was having tons of cramping but only on one side and it was to the point that on March 29th my DH had me go to my doctor’s office urgent care and they did a scan and found a 2.2cm Dominate Follicle on my right ovary so I was gearing up to ovulate then over the next week I had tons of EWCM and believed I ovulated between the 1st and 6th… Not doing OPKs or temping (not temping cuz my kids like to wake up at different times plus I have insomnia so temping wouldn’t really be accurate) … Only tracking CP and CM… On the 13th I had like literally an hr of pinkish spotting, barely even anything when wiping and then it stopped…. And had tons of school glue stick CM but it was more lotion feeling instead of sticky… My CP had been high medium firmness and I believe as closed as it can be with 4 vaginal births up until Tuesday the 19th I started slightly spotting not even hitting a pad and was only there when I wiped. Then the 20th it was just more like a super light AF but more than spotting and was more reddish than pink… It was on my pad but not a lot…. (Enough to say, ok, it’s not spotting) Then yesterday it just started to taper off and went from red to pink, and by the time I went to bed it wasn’t even on my pad at all and when I wiped a few times it just was gone…. Checked my CP/CM before bed and only had a slight tinted pinkish on my finger… this morning when I got up and went to the bathroom, there was nothing on my pad but when I wiped there was some blood but only light and after a couple wipes it was gone… Been up for 3 hrs and still barely anything and checked my CM/CP again and it feels like my CP is higher than yesterday and it seems like the bleeding has somewhat stopped. Wiped my finger with the tp and it was barely visible pinkish I guess Idk…… So I think my cycles r changing now…. I say this because before my last pregnancy my cycles were really irregular… Heavy heavy heavy bleeding to where I had to use a super tampon and a heavy flow pad and the bleeding would usually last 9-12 days and was accompanied with severe cramps all around… But this time around yeah I had cramps but they have all been only located on my right… Didn’t POAS yesterday or Today but think I might do a few hr old later and test since it seems to be off…. IDK I know it would be way to late for implantation… Who knows….

Sorry its a long post....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->