46 BFPS and Counting -TTC Lucky Support Thread - newbies welcome!

Bla- how exciting your scan is tomorrow! I'm getting really impatient and hoping next week will happen.

Texas- that's great news on your home! We have plans to renovate down the road, but this year we are landscaping. It will take us a couple of months to get it all done, but it needs some tlc since our home was vancant for over a yr b4 we bought it. Your temps are nice and low, fxd you O soon!

Bee- I'm really pulling for you this cycle! I know how frustrating it is to push things aside to ttc. I know taking a month off seems dreadful, but you have to get back to enjoying life again. A trip sounds so amazing and I say go for it! Did they up your dosage this cycle? Try a heating pad or warm bath, that worked for me when I had cramping during my iui cycle.

Squirrel- I'm hoping you have a few follies tomorrow. Fxd hun!

Drum- I'll have to look that up too! I've had some terrible neck pain, but refuse to use any meds including Tylenol.

I don't want any visitors for the first couple of hrs. I just want that time for the 4 of us to bond. I tried to persuade my dh for no visitors for the whole 1st day, but he said our families will be too excited. I get that. I will have to ask them to leave to feed. My mom was in the delivery room for dd, but that won't happen again...she got on my last nerve lol.

they didn't up my dosage, smille. I must say I was surprised that I only had one follie on my right side last month - that thing was killing me! So I'm assuming I'll just have one on my left this time.

we are also non stop landscaping! It's so time consuming omg. I planted my entire garden last weekend so let's see what happens. I have a few more things to plant outside of the garden and of course more neverending weeding and planting grass etc. (and of course the weather is so crappy now). Our house was also abandoned before we moved it. It was bought and renovated 100% inside though - we wouldn't have a clue about that. but the backyard,omg - an urban jungle! :haha:

camp - I meant to comment on the in laws in the delivery room - omg!!! you are a saint!!!!

Yes my temps are nice and low like usual before O I am hoping I get lots of EWCM and a good temp shift this month lol. Plus since days leading up to O are on the weekend I will be able to Bd more.

Fingers crossed this is it. For ALL us non-preggos... Think we are down to less than 5 now....

I hope your follie scan goes well squirell!

Bee- I've decided I'm not putting stuff on hold anymore either. Not that we do a whole lot anyway but I will not pass on doing something in case I get pregnant if that makes sense...

Bee and Smille I gave my cousin a call he said be careful what you look up because certain concentrations of the oils can irritate the skin. 100% aloe vera jelly, he said the edible version tends to be purer and 2-3 drops of peppermint oil per every two table spoons. It can be refrigereated if you buy in bulk which is usually around $20-25 for the larger quantities.

TeX I am glad you decided to have some downtime as well. Wishing you the best of luck.

I am jealous. I would love to landscape but outside vegetables and cacti I destroy everything flower related lol.

Campn: That's a good plan! I did the same with Isla and only had a few issues with her - mainly that she had such a small mouth (and was early, so even smaller!) and I had a strong let down reflex that overwhelmed her. I think having had it so bad the first time though, made he minor pains and issues with her seem like nothing at all!!

Texas: fun! What are you having done to your house?

Bee: sorry to hear you're getting bad side effects this time! Hopefully all this hard work your ovary is doing will end up giving you 2 eggs this time. Your trips sound perfect! Get them in there before baby comes along! I'm sorry your June IUI is in doubt (though I'm really sure you won't need it with timing being better this cycle!). Taking a month out is torturous!! How many IUIs are you planning on doing before moving on to IVF?

Smille: will they let your daughter in straight away? Over here you have to wait for visiting hours on the wards to have your older kids visit.

AFM: feeling a little down today. I've been on this thread since May last year (it started as a TTC thread) with some lovely ladies who all got pregnant within a few months. Well the last of them are having their babies now (one came along on Tuesday - who is shared my due date with briefly) and the other is being induced today). I feel so so so sad that I never got pregnant in time and that in the time I've been waiting they've all done the whole pregnancy thing and now are cuddling their newborns :( I wish them all the well in the world and it's not about them, just about me feeling so frustrated and upset with my body. I just want to be pregnant now. I am beyond ready. I am starting to just feel this dread deep inside that I'll never have another baby.

Squirell I feel Ya on the being passed up feeling. I feel like it had happened for everyone else and will
Never happen for me. I tend to get a bit down in the dumps about it too. So big hugs to you. And know you are not alone in this feeling.

As for my house we are fixing the foundation (16K) and then with what's left we are redoing as much as possible inside. New floors- vinyl wood look planks that can even go in bathrooms. Paint throughout new trim and new cabinets and kitchen counters and interior and exterior doors. Basically whoever painted in our house painted everything with latex paint but it was over oil based paint so it's all peeling off the walls so we have to sand the walls then prime and paint. Ugh we are gonna do a lot of it on our own to save money so we can do more in the house

Squirrel- I am so sorry :hugs:. You will have a 3rd baby some way some how. They better let her visit even during non visiting hrs. She definitely wont come until after the baby is born and they make sure everything is ok. Most hospitals around here let siblings in at anytime I'm pretty sure, but I will definitely check.

Squirrel I feel you today. Been having a pity party all day. I honestly fear I will never have a child at all. I know there are still plenty of options for me but I have wanted a baby for 2.5 years now. Finally convince dh and something doesn't work. Once that year passes it makes it all the more difficult to keep a positive attitude. I hope your scan goes good and you have 3 good follies waiting

Bee I agree with everyone, do the trips now! That's why dh and I are going to italy. We can't reeeaaally afford it but his uncle paid for our flights so we are going lol. I wouldn't be able to have the trip I want once we have kids so trying to enjoy childless things now. I hope you don't need to worry about June IUI.

Squirrel you will get your 3rd with last cycle's results it would not surprise me if this was your cycle. Dont doubt yourself hun it will happen and be all the more special for the time it took.

Gina and Tex even if it does seem impossible it will happen. I really hope soon for both of you, but no matter how long or short we will be with you ladies every step.

Squirrel- I wish I could send you a huge hug and squeeze, I completely understand, I joined in August and all the women I knew already have babies now, and I've no complaints really since I got pregnant too, but it's crazy just how fast time goes and how pregnancies are really not that long at all, but just think how they're getting up every 2 hours now and you get to sleep at night just a little bit longer ;)

I've very huge hopes for you, I think having a chemical means that things are WORKING. Also chemicals make you even more fertile cause you still got that thick lining that helps the eggS implant easily. I think right now you're in the "end of the beginning" cause you're like one leg in already!

Ladies, I have such high hopes for all of you. Squirrel, Gina, Bee, Texas... I really wish I could hug you all very tight. I know that you'll all have your babies. I'm SO sure of it. I just hate to see that you have had to wait so long, that is unfair and you all deserve so much more than that. Which is exactly why I believe that it will happen, soon! Wish I could be of more comfort, but words are all I can offer and I know they don't mean that much right now :hugs:

Smille: I told my SO that no one is to be in the delivery room but him, me and the doctors (and eventually baby). Afterwards, everybody can come visit but I don't want too many people in there either. SO is to stay next to my pillow and in no way watch what is happening to my foof. :haha:
When we are back at home, they will have to make 'appointments' via text/phonecall. I have a very loving but meddlesome family (and a very big one!) so house would be full at all times. Not happening lol.

Kangaroo care is awesome, even if it wasn't for breastfeeding just holding your newborn so close like that is pretty nice, and I LOVE the no visitors policy. My inlaws were there in the DELIEVERY ROOM not just the recovery room (thankfully FIL missed the birth or he'd have wanted to stare) but I wish we had no visitors like that. They robbed me from my one on one alone time with DS. I'm telling all nurses I want no visitors to stay more than 10 minutes unless it's DS coming to see his sister.

OMG you had your inlaws in the delivery room? WHAT?

we didn't even tell mine i was in labor. I called my mom, because i knew she'd be in my corner. Turns out she was awake (we called at 3 am) because she 'just had a feeling' i was going into labor that night! ha! so she came right over. It was good having her there with me. So it was just mom and dh.

This time she's watching dd, so it'll just be me and dh. And again, probably won't tell his family i'm in labor, or maybe i will but won't tell them til way after that baby is out. Since hosp won't let them in til 2 hours after anyway. i am curious to see how overwhelmed i am this time, because last time i didn't want anyone touching dd!

3 follicles :dance: :dance: :dance: !!!!!

11mm, 12.5mm and 13mm. Two on the right, one on the left. Two of them could obviously stop growing before my next scan on CD12, but it's a good start :) come on follies, stick together, you all want a piece of the action, you know you do!

Yay Squirrel that's amazing news!!!!! I hope at least 2 continue to grow.

eek that's perfect squirrel!! keep growing!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

blab - any news on your scan???

Mommy- Sadly I let them all walk all over me cause I was an idiot. MIL was there "for support" but the entire time I wanted to kick her in the face. I kept asking right before pushing if she can wait outside but she acted like she can't hear me. Right after I pushed they brought me food and before even eating FIL walked into the room.

WHY DOES THE HOSPITAL LET ANYONE IN THE ROOM!?? This time they'll be watching DS so ha-ha sorry suckasss!

Squirrel- Those are excellent numbers too!!! Clomid is definitely working for you! You might even get triplets! ;)

Stopping by to cheer everyone on!

Amazing new Squirrel! Let's hope they all keep growing and give you extra chances.

Bee how's it going? I know you said the drugs are affecting you more this round. Hope you're feeling well. I've got my everything crossed for better timing for you this round. :)

Camp I can not believe she stuck around in the room. We've already decided not to have anyone there and will be getting a doula for female support. :)

AFM nothing much happening on this front, some minor nausea and I'm extra tired. Also booked my dating scan for next week Friday (I'll be 8W4D) so I'm hoping everything will be ok.

Scan went well and we know what we'll have :happydance:
:blue:

But ssssh I'm not allowed to tell you ladies at all:-$

She also did a little bit of 3D even though we didn't pay for that. SO hates 3D, he thinks it's creepy. But look at its little nose :cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->