46 BFPS and Counting -TTC Lucky Support Thread - newbies welcome!

Thanks ladies :) I am so weird for bein excited about something so minor :haha: would love them all to keep growing. I really really don't want triplets, but to get a good shot this cycle, the more follies the better!!

Blabla: CoNGRATS!!!! :dance: little boys are amazing!! Cute scan pictures.

woo hoo! my first correct guess blab!! lol congrats!! :happydance::happydance:

iris - so good to hear from you. can't wait for your scan too!

camp - I'll just repeat myself again lol you are a saint!!! :haha:

nothing new to report for now ladies. I am actually going to start opks tomorrow due to o pain and CM thinning out. I'm too panicky lol it will only be day 9 but O feels close :wacko:

DH and I made the decision last night to travel. it feels good to get over that fear that has kept me motionless for the last year. It's freeing. we haven't book anything yet, but it's looking like we will PROB be gone for next month's fertile window if this month is a bust. and that will just have to be that. There will be no temping and it will basically be like the old fashioned cycle that everyone has asked me do but that I never could. so I feel like it's baby or bust right now. There's a whole world out there that we've been missing out on (okay, a little dramatic but you get it :haha:)

Bla congratulations!!!! You got your little man and I love the pictures! So happy for you!

Squirrel awesome news hun and every reason to be excited. I cannot wait for your next scan

Bee I am so happy you decided to go, I really hope this is your month but I am so happy you have some fun coming your way!

Congrats bla!

Bee- I'm glad you decided to go. I think it'll do you good to let go and be free for a month or so.

Yay!!! Congrats Bla! I had a big boy feeling! :)

Bee- Not dramatic at all. I think it's the best idea you can come up with, this ttc stuff is exhausting and draining and you've been in it for a year or more now, so for goodness sake you need a breather and a break! You're not even allowed to browse on here while you're on vacation. Just put "baby" on pause for a week or so and think of everything else that is great and wonderful that life still has to offer you! I LOVE DS and this baby so much already but they aren't my only source of happiness an fulfillment and that is a blessing!

camp - you know I could never miss all the updates with my favorite girls! but being abroad, my internet connection will only work when I'm on wifi, so I def won't be able to check in often. I am in the midst of writing up what I want to share on my facebook page for national infertility week. I shared a little something last week - not much though. yesterday, a friend of mine (one of DHs friends wife that we don't see often) shared that she had been trying for over 2 years, had a surgery and after assisted reproduction, found out she was pregnant in Feb on their 29th cycle. she lost the baby at 8 weeks. she posted the story advocating for infertility awareness and it was so inspiring that I want to do the same. I would have never known what she was going through, and now we are going to get together to hopefully offer each other some comfort. anyway, in coming up with my post, I wrote about finding another family that I never knew I had - and I'm talking about you girls! sorry to get so emotional but you all are truly my BNB family and it really feels like we were all meant to come together and find each other here :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Bee- It's so so true you never know who is struggling at all unless they speak up. My sister never talked about it online and always put on a happy face even though she was hurting so much. Another friend who is a mom of two spoke up on Facebook about how she's been dealing with secondary infertility for THREE years and I could have never guessed, I just thought she was done at 2 kids. So big hats off to you for talking about it, I'm sure it brings so much comfort to many women even if they're too ashamed to comment on it. Facebook just comes with lots of shaming feelings I feel like. (I deactivated my account, ba-bye!)

I'm so glad I found my village in you ladies, I feel like I know each one of you and love you all and I know you and your stories and your struggles. If I had gotten pregnant on that August thread when I first joined I would have never gotten the opportunity to know you all, I would have instead thought ttc threads are full of drama 😜

I love all of you ladies so much as well! <3

Bee_ I'm happy you decided to go! Enjoy it, baby will happen when it happens and you should enjoy yourself in the mean time. TTC can be so stressful and really take a toll on you! :hugs:

Bee your post made me tear up! I have only reached out to 1 of my Facebook friends whom I graduated HS with. Her and her hubby have been ttc for 3yrs. They put things on hold after being told the next step is a series of tests. She's in nursing school and wants to focus on graduation for now. We've been discussing infertility for quite some time and her family is not supportive to the fact that they're struggling and often make rude remarks to her. It breaks my heart that the people closest to you aren't supportive, which is exactly why I never mentioned anything to dh's family and just took their rude remarks about waiting too long.

Smille- that is completely heartbreaking esp when it comes from people who are so close to you. I've been letting my big sister live with us since last July with her daughter (long story but she's moving here from Egypt) and DH and I have been nothing but nice and helpful to her, and last November she said "oh you can't have a baby like my daughter, you can't even get pregnant with a girl or a boy, you can't get pregnant at all!" And she pretended like it was a joke. I sobbed hard after that.

Just so cruel to make jokes like that EVEN if you mean to be funny. I told my little sister who has been struggling at told me that's the most spiteful thing she's ever heard.

Yes infertility sucks. My sister in law (the nice one) has been TTC since Her wedding in September 2013. They've basically just done clomid but after a few months break they are gonna do IUI this summer. She has PCOS and he had male factor too but as of last SA in March it was normal. I hope they can conceive soon. Her sister basically rubs her nose in that fact that she has a baby and the other doesn't. Good news is the sis in law with the baby is moving out of state so it may get better idk. It would be awesome if we could get pregnant close to the same time... Then my awful mother in law wouldn't be around to "help" me she would be with her daughter lol

Bee, I'm so glad you made that decision. You're so right about putting everything on hold for TTC a baby. It's stifling! I hope you have the best time!!

You had me in tears with your last post. It really does feel like we have become a little family in our little corner of the Internet. I honestly would have lost it by now without all you wonderful ladies to help me through. Your support and kindness keeps me sane and also keeps me positive. So often infertility journeys seem to leave people bitter and depressed (understandably), but I love how we've all just teamed together and stayed happy and ready to beat this!! Love all you ladies!!

Really hoping my three follies grow. I want at least two big juicy ones by CD12 :haha: but I'll stay greedy and hope for all three. There's no way I would just suddenly conceive triplets after over a year's infertility... *she says nervously*

Campn- that's so awful that she said that to you! People can be so cruel. My cousin was rude to me too. She constantly told me to give up and we were ridiculous for "paying to have a baby". I think people are weirded out by the subject of infertility and don't know what to say.

You ladies mean the world to me! I am so thankful to have each of you.

Bee I am so happy you decided to go and that you have found a real life companion in this crazy TTC game. You deserve both so much. :hugs:

Smille I am sorry for what you and your friend have had to endure and the lack of support. I am so thankful you decided to ignore it though and got your LO.

Campn as Bee has said you are a saint hun. I am really sorry that a family member much less a sibling you are helping treated you like that. Major :hugs:

Squirrel that would be absolutely amazing, terrifying at first but amazing :haha: I so hope you get twins or triplets this go.

TeX then FX that much more that you both get your bfps and a better setting. How are things so far this cycle?

Ladies I got the most amazing call. I have a cousin that has been trying for number two for seven years. Has been through four rounds of IVF, on more fertility drugs than one could imagine, had three first tri miscarriages, male issues as well as femae finally stopped trying this year - and is 13 weeks along :happydance:

Things are going ok this cycle. Temps look good and I started getting a tiny bit of ewcm yesterday so hopefully Will get more in the coming days and O around Monday or so. Going to start my OPKs today. I didn't buy any more fertility monitor sticks cause 1. They are too expensive and 2. I have a ton of the cheapie OPK's and 3. It didn't really help me much more than the cheapies were already doing. So I just didn't buy anymore haha

Tex Awesome to hear you're gearing up for O! I don't blame you at all if they're not any better than the cheapies. Will keep everything crossed for a strong O and good swimmers.

Drum that is so amazing for your cousin! She must be over the moon happy.

we booked our travel this morning!! it feels so freeing! I'm re-joining the world :happydance::happydance: although we did end up planning it around O time. We will actually land in Madrid a week from today! eeeeek will be gone two weeks. and AF will be due there so we keep joking that I can only find out we are expecting when we are overseas. Hey, it worked for us last time :haha: We should be in south of France or Switzerland by that time. I wanted to at least try to enjoy the things that I couldn't do if I was pregnant - so I'm all about mimosas and bikinis on the beaches lol :haha:

Drum- That's just wonderful! Congrats to her!!! She is probably still in disbelief now!! When is your gender scan mama!??

Smille- When is yours too!??

Bee- Yasssssssss! I'm so so excited you're already booked! I hope you have one of the best vacations of your life, eat delicious food, and take me with you! (Oh oh I mean take lots of pictures!!!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->