46 BFPS and Counting -TTC Lucky Support Thread - newbies welcome!

Drum: that's amazing news for your cousin!! And how amazing you're due a couple of weeks apart. Massive congrats to her :)

Bee: WOOOOO!!! :dance: Have be most amazing amazing amazing time!!! You've earnt it!! Take lots of pictures to share with us and if you're swinging by London, let me know :D it's great you don't miss your IUI either. Fingers crossed you get the best news while you're out there and you come home with a brand new BFP!

Campn: I can't believe your sister said that to you!! :hugs: what a bitter and twisted thing to say to anyone, let alone your own younger sister!

Drum- that is so exciting to hear regarding your cousin!

Campn- I'm hoping the end of this coming week or the beginning of next. I have a dr appt the 5th and will get to schedule with the hospital then.

Bee- I am so excited you booked your trip. You deserve it. This msy be a blessing for you and your dh to reconnect again!

I'm glad none of the current preggos are team yellow cause I'd like go crazy for you ladies! I've my anatomy scan on May 11th and we'll confirm then, please please still be a girl!

Thank you all, I am over the moon!

Bee take pictures! Will be cheering for an international BFP announcement.

Campn That bump screams girl, no worries on Ms Juliette. I know the closer it gets the more excited I am! Being this close I doubt I could have remained yellow lol but it is this Wednesday at 3:15.

Smille hopefully it will be this week and you'll get to see your boy!

Do any of you other LTTTCers have a particular friend you are worried will be pregnant before you for whatever reason? Not that you wouldn't be happy for them, just that you know it would crush you a little bit?

I have a really close friend who has had two kids a year after I had each of mine. We both want three and now her youngest is going to be 1 in July, I am so so scared that any day now she'll announce they're expecting their third :( When her baby was born, I'd already been trying longer than I thought I would ever have to (after my experiences with my other kids) and if she becomes pregnant before me with our thirds, I am going to find that emotionally incredibly difficult to handle (while still being so happy for her, as she is amazing and a really amazing mother). I will be happy for her, but so devastated for me... If that makes any sense? I also don't want her to feel guilty in any way, as I know she probably would. She is one of the few friends I can talk to about infertility and is one of those people who blames themselves for stuff totally out of their control and not at all their fault. I would hate for her to feel bad about being pregnant before me even just for a split-second. I hope this doesn't sound crazy :(

Last year as I had my MC, SIL was falling pregnant by 'accident'.
Of course I was so happy for her, but at the same time so sad for myself. She was so worried about telling us and I was a little sad that she felt that way as she should have been rejoicing in her pregnancy. Xx

Squirrel- I would completely feel the same way. It doesn't mean you're not happy for them and wish them well but you're a little sad for yourself and there's a little bit of grief going on. Especially since you've been trying for a while. We only ttced for 6 months and every time someone announced a pregnancy I got sad, I just wanted what they so luckily have.

When my little sister who has been struggling for so long got pregnant I was OVER the moon and I cried for her, but I felt sad for me too. You just can't help it. <3

Squirrel, I know how you feel, don't feel bad, I've had 6 of my friends from school and 2 of my cousins announce their pregnancies and some have had their babies, since I was the first to say before my first miscarriage, I am insanely jealous and angry, I'm happy for them don't get me wrong, but it's still really upsetting that all these girls have their babies and mine should be the eldest, it's a really hard thing to accept, but you aren't alone <3

Yes Squirrel, one of my best friends who had her little boy 6 weeks after I had Anabella has gone from not even being sure of having a second baby, to deciding that they would try, to falling pregnant in the first month, having him and him now being 7 months old - ALL in the time I have been TTC!! It's been pretty hard and we are really close and I also confide in her about our struggles to conceive the second time round. It is especially hard as we went through our first pregnancies together, we were on mat leave together and both went back to work after mat leave the same day! Her eldest and Anabella have pretty much been brought up together. She said she is very much conscious of it but I have ensured that I have not let me feelings get in the way of our friendship and I adore her little boy. Yesterday she asked me to be a godparent to him and I was so happy and emotional. So yeah, I totally know how you feel :hugs:
BTW - hurrah for 3 follies!!! :happydance: Good luck Tuesday.

Bee - Yay for booking your trip!! It is absolutely the right thing to do, you must continue with your life whislt TTC otherwise it will just become so debilitating and will just consume you. I was hesitate at first to organise anything, but now 20 months in, I am just booking and organising stuff regardless. Life can't go on hold forever :hugs: However, I am so hopeful for you that you will get your BFP when you're away.

campn - I am sure your girl is still a girl! How exciting for your next scan!

Texas - fingers crossed for ovulation very soon. It's great you are getting O signs already :)

conundrum - what amazing amazing news from your cousin! That gives me so much hope in that it can always still happen at some point, even after giving up. They must be absolutely over the moon!!

Blab - congrats on your boy scan!

AFM - I finally got my +OPK today :happydance: I shouldn't be surprised as CD21 seems to be the normal day I ovulate, but the time seems to have dragged so much from when AF finished :coffee: Obviously the soy has done naff all then! I am 99.9% sure I am not going to get a BFP this cycle, even though we BD at the right times. I am sure my thyroid has been impacting my cycles (at least I kinda hope as it's an answer), but seeing as my dose was only upped last Friday, there is not enough time for it to kick in to make a difference to this cycle. I hope I will see a difference either next cycle or the one after. I expect a temp jump tomorrow morning as I tend to ovulate the day I get my +OPK for some reason.

Squirrel I totally get how you feel. That's how I felt with our friends who got married a year and a few months after us and I knew they would start trying right away. She was just waiting on the wedding. By the time they got married we had already been trying a few months. We wanted so bad to be pregnant before them. Their little girl is due beginning of July :( I'm so happy for her but it just sucks. I just got her baby shower invite yesterday. She knows we have been struggling so idk if I'm even going to go. LTTTC is so hard.

Squirrel- Do you have snapchat!? They have a new elf filter. I'm like all over it! I might watch the hobbit tonight just because of it!

EWCM is here ladies! No positive opk yet but im hoping it will be tmrw! Gonna get some bd action in tonight and tmrw and depending on OPK probably Monday too!!!

Bee: how exciting about your trip! sounds lovely!

Blab: awesome about your boy!!! :blue:

Smille: people can be terrible about the infertility but i don't get it. My co-worker got SO mad at me when i got pregnant, she was talking about me behind my back with the others, luckily one was my friend and gave me a heads up on what was going on but jeez. She was so angry. She fell pregnant 3 months later and i was totally supportive on everything.

afm: with the baby trying, sil fell pregnant while i was trying to conceive this one. I was very frustrated and upset. (no one knew i was trying) later i found out she had been trying for A YEAR so i felt much better about it, but seriously, i really wanted to go first!

And now i'm 33 weeks, and i can say (since its may) i'm due next month!!!!!

Mommy- Has the panic mode set in yet!? I think once I hit 30 weeks with DS I was like wait wait what!?? I'm not ready for this! I can't do this!

Do you have everything you need ready for the most part?

Hi ladies, wow, I have missed a lot in a week!!
Bee your trip sounds like it going to be amazing, this whole ttc thing is emotionally draining, dh and I have not had one since we started ttc, we were just discussing last night that we need one, just to clear our heads a little.
Camp- you are one brave woman, I couldn't imagine my MIL in the room with me, I'd wanna kill her!
My cycle is going from strange, to even stranger. I started getting very faint positive hpts, then started spotting light brown, got a heavy period with clots, now its virtually stopped again and am supposed to start my 2nd round of femara today, but I have been feeling very nauseous and my boobs have been really sore so when I woke up this morning thought id do another hpt before taking the femara, and it came back even stronger than Saturday??!! It was also smu 45mins after the first, after having a coffee. Im going to ask for bloods today after I finish work. I'm so confused.

Mommy- Has the panic mode set in yet!? I think once I hit 30 weeks with DS I was like wait wait what!?? I'm not ready for this! I can't do this!

Do you have everything you need ready for the most part?

yes and no. my biggest panic is getting dd somewhere where she doesn't have to witness me in pain.

cause my mother lives 45 minutes away and will have to come collect the child.

So i'm not really panicking about the birth part since i know how that all works, it's getting to the hosp and all that. and i'm totally ready to be done this pregnancy but that could be because it hasn't exactly been fun!!! i've been in pain for a lot of it.

i only need to pick up little things, i want the dreft detergent again cause i like the way it smells, and i need like the tooth brush and the teethers and all that stuff. orajel, infant tylenol. but really everything else is there!

Mommy- Getting DS over to the grandparents also worries me as they're like an hour away, and last time my contractions picked up so fast so I guess this time once I feel like they're getting into a rhythm I'll call for them to pick him up.

I was just thinking how I need to buy some dreft too! It does smell amazing and makes everything smells like baby. I manage not to freak out about giving birth but I do freak out about having a newborn who doesn't sleep or doesn't want to nurse like DS.

I hope everything will go great for you and you'll have a wonderful labor and delivery!

I am definitely getting more afraid of the idea of labor. I want to try unmedicated and it seems that people think I'm nuts. I always hear "why the heck would you want to feel it?". It just stresses me out. My dh is very supportive but says he worries. I also don't know what to do with dd. Our parents live 30 min in the opposite direction of the hospital.

Drum- I'm so excited you'll get to find out this week! I'm thinking we'll probably have to wait until next week since we want to make an evening appt. We're both feeling boy but the last time I thought that it was a girl.

Fingers crossed I O today. My OPKs never got positive but it was pretty close so I may have missed my surge. I feel like my boobs are getting sore and that usually means that I have ovulated. I honestly thought I might have overnight but my temp didn't go up so fingers crossed its up tomorrow. My cm is still kinda watery/ewcm but not a lot of it.

Bee and squirell how are yall doing??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->