46 BFPS and Counting -TTC Lucky Support Thread - newbies welcome!

Hmmm, what is going on with my temps/chart?? Monday and Tuesday had two very low temps, with AF like mild cramps Monday. Was sure AF was going to show yesterday, it didn't. Woke up today, took my temp and it was 36.51! Not quite believing it, I took it another 5 times and it was around the same temp.

I've been TTC too long now to believe that this could be it .... But on the other hand, what is going on? I had a terrible nights sleeps last night as my daughter woke up and I ended up squished in her single bed with her all night. It took me ages to fall back asleep and when I woke up, I was hot (still am). Could that play havoc with my temps?

Officially I am due on today as my last 2 cycles I had an 8 day luteal phase and today I am 9 DPO. If no AF by tomorrow, I will start to wonder if this is it.

I've heard of implantation dips, but surely not as dramatic as mon & tues and surely not for 2 days.

Any thoughts? I don't want false hope as I'll only end up disappointed.

Squirrel: Don't worry hun, I'm sure you ovulated like Bee said!
Bee: Hope you are having a good time sweetie!
Pompey: Could definitely be messing with your temps. The two dips likewise don't really have to mean anything. Could be implantation, could just be two random temps!
Have you tested?

Afm: Had a check-up yesterday, heart still beating away nicely and fundus is up a notch again :) We are finally done moving and I love the new apartment! My birthday is Sunday and we are driving over to Belgium to meet my new niece! I haven't mentioned my birthday to anyone in real life so I think most won't think of it, which is fine. Honestly wouldn't want to go meet my niece and them having to congratulate me with my birthday! Baby is much more special <3

Also, ONION :happydance:

Pompey, it could be implantation. On the other hand I have heard doctors say the implantation dip is a myth. I've seen it so many times but evidentally it's not a real thing according to docs but who knows. Bad sleep could effect your temp but I've never really experienced it. For me no matter if I wake up 20 times a night or never my temp is always reliable unless my thermometer malfunctions. Hope you get out of limbo soon! It's the worst place to be.

Finally temp jump! Perfect timing as I can't temp tomorrow morning cuz I'll be on a plane :haha: tww hear I come :)

Yay Gina! Welcome to the TWW! And have fun on your trip!!

Pompey- no idea what's going on but fingers crossed AF stays away and you get a BFP!

Afm- look at my temp! Had a great nights sleep and even though I woke up with a sore throat and stuffy nose this morning I woke up with a sore throat and stuffy nose yesterday too and my temp wasn't this high.... What the heck?!?

Pompey- it could be implantation. I know you've been ttc for awhile and it's hard to believe any cycle could be successful. I was in disbelief after my bfp bc we had been trying for almost 2.5yrs and felt like it'd never happen. Fxd for you!

Gina- yay for being in the tww. Enjoy your vacation!

Bla- happy early birthday! I'm glad you're all moved in. It must be a huge relief. Congrats on graduating to an onion!!

You too congrats on baby already being as big as an awesome mango! :hugs:

Campn: Didn't you have your anatomy scan today? Hope all goes well, thinking of you and your little GIRL!

Bee: Thanks :hugs: I am so sure you're right, I just can't help but overanalyse everything. I hope you're having the most amazing time and it's great that without temping and with your adventures you'll forget dpos and just enjoy yourself! Can't wait to see some photos. And my dad is two hours west of Toulouse near a small town called Condom :haha: I guess I have a little bit of primary aged little boy in me as I find that hilarious! I'm just dreading the day my dad's grandkids start making jokes about it at school and is being called in to talk about it :) Cannes and Nice are lovely, but if you have time to visit Saint-Tropez or Monacco, they are amazingly beautiful places!

Cookie: sorry to hear your chart is misbehaving! It sounds like your covered for whenever you do ovulate with bding every day! I hope your chart stabilises soon.

Gina: it's good your temp jumped up, now you can relax on your trip! Welcome to the TWW! I hope you have the most amazing time!!!

Smille and Thorpedo: thanks :hugs: Thorpedo, that's really promising for me :) congrats on your BFP! I hope you have a happy healthy nine months!

Pompey: I'm really not sure, I can see why you're confused. Yes, sleepless nights can make you have a temp rise, but that is a big temp rise and the fact that AF should have turned up today... It's sounding really promising! Maybe wait a few days and hen test if your temp is still up? In terms of implantation dips, I think that there is little science to back them up and only a slight increase in chance in having them on a pregnancy chart vs a non pregnancy chart (FF carried out a study). I really hope this is it for you. Any change from the norm is positive I think!

Blabla: yay for the good checkup and happy birthday for Sunday. It sounds like you have lovely plans. I'm glad your move is over and done with, so stressful when everything is in the wrong place and you can't get to things you need!

Texas: that is quite some leap!!! Wow!!! I have such a good feeling about that rocketing temp of yours. Fingers crossed for you!!!

Campn: I really hope your scan went well and you got to confirm your little girl is indeed a beautiful baby girl!

So my temp went up a little today. I feel a bit better about it, but it's nowhere near as high as it was last cycle. Maybe it's just a slow climber and it will get better tomorrow. So so so tired today at work, I could barely stay awake in my staff meeting! Not much else going on, but it's still only 6dpo. I have been feeling super emotional today, but our kids at school are undergoing their SATS exams right now (end of primary school testing) and I am just hating the government so so so much right now for what they needlessly put these kids through. They have completely messed up our education system and have made these tests so hard that these kids, who are such high achievers, were all crying during various tests this week. The final straw came today during a maths paper when one of three brightest just broke down and said she's a failure. Words failed me and I had to seriously fight back my own tears. It's probably my sympathy for my pupils causing me to feel bad, but I am super emotional in general right now.

Squirell- our kids did staar test this week too. It's a high stakes test that the kids have pressure on to pass and every year the admin at school wants to see our scores by grade level go up. So yeah stressful.

I was shocked at my temp this morning as well. Totally was not expecting it to be that high. I took it again right after and it was 97.96 so I figured I was good to go with using the first one. Fingers crossed it stays this high lol

Squirrel- I had a temp drop the cycle I got my bfp. My temps went up and stayed steady for a few days. As for the education systems, in the US we have the same issues. The govnt put its nose where it doesn't belong. Our schools have gone to crap bc they bc they think it's a "one size fits all". For me, I think it should be left up to the states to decide because each area is different and composed of kids who are on different education levels.

Tomorrow is the big day and honestly I'm a wreck. My dd's school activity got cancelled due to rain (but it didn't rain) and I tried cleaning to take my mind off of it....not successful. I just want to hear that he/she is healthy.

Texas - that sure is a huge temp increase! I really hope this means something positive for you at the end of the TWW.

Gina - Have an amazing amazing time! And yay for also being in the TWW :)

Smilie - good luck tomorrow. I am sure everything will be fine, but I can understand your nerves and apprehension.

Blab - I am glad your check up went well and you are all moved into your new apartment OK.

Squirrel - looks like your temps are climbing slowly, which is good. I feel so sorry for the kids going through their SATs right now. Seems so unfair and there is just so much pressure. The gov have really f'd up and I worry for Anabella when she is at school :(

AFM - still no AF! If it doesn't arrive overnight , then I will be officially late. Interested to see my temp in the morning and whether it is still high.

Just got home now! Wanted to do a quick update, but she is still a girl! The tech was looking between the legs and I thought I saw testicals and my heart sank, but they're just labias. She said 100% girl and I was like "Yes! Yes!"

Baby looks healthy thankfully, almost a pound already, isn't that crazy!? They're not tiny anymore. She had her hand on her nose, then on her chin like she was thinking "hmm what do I want for lunch?" Then had her mouth open I think she was yawning.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 11
Sorry don't mean to take over the thread but I don't know how to upload multiple pictures on here with my phone.

My MIL might have a heart attack :p

Squirrel- Your temps look good to me! I didn't even get a temp rise day after I ovulated. So anything that happens differently for you is an anomaly and I like anomalies!!

Pomp- Have you tested hun?? I hope AF stays away and you get your BFP! That numbers needs to go up!

Bla- Happy birthday hun! I really don't like drawing attention to myself with celebrations so I understand. Glad your boy is doing great!! <3

Smille- Is your scan tomorrow!??

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 7
Bla congratulations on your neice! Happy early birthday! Really happy that things are going so well and a healthy check up.

Pompey wishing you all the luck in the world and will keep FX that the witch stays away!

Squirrel I hope your temps keep climbing hun. I am sorry that work has been so stressful for all of you. That is so sad to hear.

Tex that is amazing!! Everything crossed that this is the first sign of your BFP!

Smille I am sure your boy is nice and healthy and very wiggly for you tomorrow. I cannot wait to see your pictures. :hugs:

Campn what a beautiful girl! I am so happy she is doing so well. Thank you for posting the pictures I absolutely love them. Congratulations half way to seeing Ms Juliette!

Bee I hope you are having a wonderful time. Wishing you the best!

Gina :happydance: wonderful timing. I hope your trip is absolutely amazing!

Thank you so much Drummy. How are you and your little baby girl doing? I hope things are good. Any more spotting?

Campn we are doing well. I have been spoiled this entire week. I haven't had this much company since the holidays lol. Still spotting but the cramps have gone. How is DS? I bet he is in love!

Campn we are doing well. I have been spoiled this entire week. I haven't had this much company since the holidays lol. Still spotting but the cramps have gone. How is DS? I bet he is in love!

I'm glad! You so so deserve it hun! Glad the cramping stopped I'm sure that doesn't feel right physically or emotionally! DS is so amazed by my bump he's constantly asking to look at it and touch it. He was cuddling with me and pressing up against it and sister wasn't taking it, she kept kicking him off! Lol.

How is Shay!? Does she know yet she'll have a sister!?

Campn that is precious- and you already have a momma's girl, lol. It is great to hear that he is doing so well! Shy has figured out the sibling part but she keeps arguing that it is a brother- I hope she is not on to something.

Campn- what a cute baby! I'm glad it's still a girl. My scan is tomorrow evening. Hopefully it cooperates. My dd is super excited, she keeps rubbing my belly and asks for a kick lol. A little too early although I do feel movements from within.

Drum- I'm glad to hear you're doing better. Your dd sounds too cute.

I've been offline and missed a ton. So hard to keep up:shrug: not sure when I'll be back, will be in work sponsored class for the next two days and my weekends are typically jammed.

Rough Day yesterday, had a migraine stayed home from work to avoid it getting worse. Amazed that I've been taking NSAIDs my whole adult life for my migraines but after learning that they're bad for ttc, plain old Tylenol does the trick. FF changed my chart and agrees I O'd when I thought I did even though my temps were nuts. Thank goodness too cause no way I had it in me to bd yesterday.

Hoping I can jump in here on Saturday some time to get caught up

Drum so glad you are doing well <3 my niece was like that sort of with her baby too. they all did the ultrasound together, the dr said it's a boy. she walked right up and said, no, you're wrong, that's a girl. lol

campn- wooo hoooo on the baby girl ! <3

i had a brief scare last night, tons of bh very close together, had to call the midwife as they were like every 4 minutes. but long story short everything is alright so we continue on for now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->