46 BFPS and Counting -TTC Lucky Support Thread - newbies welcome!

Smille thank you. I cannot wait until you back from your scan! I hope you got a good night's rest!

Mommy wow! I am glad you both are doing well :hugs: FX he stays settled for another couple of weeks. Thank you for the well wishes - it is also nice to hear she is not the only one :haha:

Smille- Can't wait for your news hun!!

Mommy- Oh no that's scary! Glad baby is staying put for now! I had the same happen at 37 weeks but that was considered full term at least, but I still did panic! Contractions stopped as soon as I got in the bath tub and I'm glad, I like them to stay 40 weeks inside if possible to avoid any possible problem!

Bee- Been wondering about you! Hope you're having the best time ever <3

Squirrel- Hopefully the temps have been better to you! I know that number will go up here very soon!

I barely slept last night. I am so anxious for this evening. I just want to know that it's ok.

I've been on and off keeping up with you gals when I get the chance <3 don't want to miss anything big! Just taking my daily siesta that I've really taken well to ;) which is prob also my only possible symptom right now - fatigue. Though I am attributing it to jet lag and busy days. My iwatch says I'm putting in many miles a day now! So nothing to report - hate not knowing my temps actually but have Been distracted enough not to think about it much. Don't know how to upload a pic from mobile but if I figure out how to I will <3 getting ready to leave for Barcelona - woohoo!

Smille- I don't blame you hun! I was so anxious to know she is all healthy and no problems, and that she was still a girl. I'm praying for you. I'm sure everything will be perfect. What time is your scan??

Bee- Your temps are crazy right now! Wow! Hopefully the fatigue isn't only jet lag ;) I'm so happy you're on this vacation bee!

Smille lots of :hugs: I am sure your little man is nice and healthy, with a very strong heartbeat. If you feel up to it some juice might help you both for the appointment. Please keep us updated hun.

Bee I am like Campn, everything crossed it is not just the trip. Glad your trip is going well- and Barcelona! Love it hun, have a blast!

It's a boy!???? Did I miss an update or just my horrible memory!?

Campn- we don't know what it is yet. Drum refers to my baby as a boy bc that's what I'm hoping for. Although I'll be happy either way. Thank you for the prayers. I feel him/her moving around so I feel a little relief. My scan is at 5 and then we're going out to dinner, but I'll definitely update tonight.

Drum- thank you! I just came home from a 2 mile walk to get my mind off of things. I will definitely drink orange juice b4 we leave. Anything to get that baby going ;-).

Awww Drummy! <3

Smille- Mine was at 1:30 and I felt like that took forever! I hope you and your little man will get a clean bill of health and get plenty of cute pictures!

Enjoy your dinner afterwards. Sounds like a sweet plan!

Well it's official...we're team pink! Everything looked great and she is extremely active.

Well it's official...we're team pink! Everything looked great and she is extremely active.

Congratulations Smille!! I'm so happy for you! I've been checking for your update! DD will be so happy, there is really no one like a sister and it's such an amazing relationship to have!

Congratulations Smille!! I'm so happy for you! I've been checking for your update! DD will be so happy, there is really no one like a sister and it's such an amazing relationship to have!

That's what I figured. My dh and I were talking right b4 we left and I said every time I turn on the tv, there's a girl named Hannah (which is the name we chose). I said it has to be a sign and I was right.

Smille I may have been wrong but I am so glad to hear that she is healthy and active. Congratulations on team pink hun!!! Absolutely love the name BTW. So happy for you!

Yay smile! That's great news that everything looked good. Congrats on team pink!!

Afm- my hips are hurting pretty bad. And my nips are still tender. Temp wasn't up as much today but my daughter woke up at 4:30 and I usually temp at 5:30 I didn't temp at 4:30 just leaped out of bed since she was crying. So my temp probably would have been higher with a decent amount of sleep. Either way it's still pretty high compared to my other post O temps

OMFG, I've just got a BFP. I'm in total shock and I'm shaking. 21 months TTC and here it is....

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 31
OMFG, I've just got a BFP. I'm in total shock and I'm shaking. 21 months TTC and here it is....

A huge congratulations. :happydance: xx

Fab news on your baby girl Smile. My daughter can't wait to have a sister. It's a special kind of bond. Xx

smile congrats on the baby girl!!

Pompey WOO BFP no squinting required, congratulations Hun!!!!

Pompey congratulations :dance: :dance: wow! After so long, that is one hell of a deserved BFP!!! Happy and healthy nine months to you!!!

And Smille, congrats on your little girl!! I always desperately wanted a sister when I was little and it's so nice your daughter will get to experience that bond.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->