46 BFPS and Counting -TTC Lucky Support Thread - newbies welcome!

Hey all can I join? I took a hiatus from TTC but am back at it and this will be my 6th Cycle of TTC actively but haven't been posting on the boards. I am TTC with my fiance and I'm on CD 14 and have used Soy Isoflavones this cycle. Also my SO has been taking MACA and we've pretty much covered ourselves for BDing, will begin 3 days of BDing for my Fertile window starting tomorrow. Nice to meet you all.

Welcome Sweetmama. I've seen you around the boards. I think I remember you from a few years back mainly. Good luck in your TTC journey. Xx

Omg so much to catch up on !!!!!!

Pompey !!!!! Amazing love !!! A million congrats to you ! <3 gives me some hope for all of us :)

Smille - congrats too!! Wow I can't believe I was right for you, drum and blab - I'm on a roll! My sister and I are 6 years apart . We weren't close growing up but I think that's because i also have two brothers in there that are closer in age to me (one is 11 months older ! Lol). But now - omg. I would be lost without my sister. Your dd will be in love - well actually, she sounds like she is already :)

Im feeling totally out. Feel silly for even packing pregnancy tests. I don't plan on using them. AF should show just a bit before we hop on our plane back to the states, which will not be fun. The flight will fall on my super heavy day - ugh. Just feel AF lurking now that I'm 10dpo. I told dh last night that I don't plan on getting pregnant without ivf. There is just a missing piece to this puzzle that hasn't been discovered - and until it does, it's a mystery.

Thinking of you all and really enjoying this amazing trip! Xx

Welcome Sweetmama, I recognise you from the boards too. I'm glad you found us. This is a wonderful supportive thread.

Bee: I'm so sorry you're feeling out. Is there any particular reason or just a gut feeling? Remember lack of symptoms doesn't mean anything though. I had no symptoms before my BFP with Oscar and not really any before Isla as well. In fact, with both mine my first trimesters were virtually symptom free, so you don't need anything extraordinary to happen in terms of symptoms before getting a BFP. What's your next step after this cycle if it hasn't worked? Will you do one more IUI? I hope you're able to push this TTC business to the back of your mind and that you're having the best time!! Barcelona is one of my favourite cities in the world. We used to go there every summer when I was a teenager and even back then I could see how beautiful it was.

AFM: Temp shot up again. Not sure if that means anything. It could be the progesterone finally kicking in, it could be the fact that I have a sore throat, so maybe I'm coming down with something, or it could be down to the fact that I slept really well - I was in a very deep sleep when my daughter working me up by shouting for her panda that she'd dropped out her cot (it was at the right time though) and then I took my temp. Don't get me wrong, I love my chart :haha: I'm just expecting it to come down again tomorrow. I don't think it's ever been that high before. My chart has never looked like this before. It's very unusual when compared to my normal pattern. I like that, but don't expect it to last!

that's why i like this board, and stay on it, because of the gender disappointment thing, in my other group a lot of women were not as supportive when i had a hard time accepting mine is a boy.

Welcome sweetmama!

Bee- don't count yourself out yet, your only 10dpo. It's so nice to hear from you. You are very good at predicting genders.

Squirrel- your chart looks amazing. I really think this was a successful cycle for you. Eek I'm super excited for you to test.

I am doing a lot better and very excited to meet our baby girl. I think I just needed a few days to process it all. I appreciate your support. You ladies are amazing. I am sorry I flooded the thread momentarily with my feelings, I feel pretty selfish/rude.

Sweetmama you'll love it here. Welcome and GL this cycle. FX for a strong O

Squirrel I am symptom stalking you all, so the temp made my day hun! I am so excited for you all to test.

Bee I am so glad you're enjoying your trip! Everything crossed that your body surprises you, but in the mean time have a drink for me!

Smille nonsense! You have been there for each of us, and we all just wanted to return the favor hun. I am glad you are excited, have you purchased the first dress? I am actually finding it a chore since everything in stores right now is way too thin or short for fall lol

Bee: I'm so sorry you feel that way. I'm hoping that this cycle will have a lovely surprise for you. Enjoy your trip hun!
Smille: as Drum said, you are always there for us and you are in no way 'flooding' this thread. I never doubted that you would get more excited about it, have fun shopping for your little girl(s)! <3
Squirrel: Yay temp rise! I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for you!

Afm: Pregnancy rhinitis has been plaguing me since the beginning but that in combination with hay fever (and I'm out of allergy meds, great!) has me sneezing non stop! So tiring. I forgot to call in for new meds so I have to wait till Tuesday for new allergy meds :cry:

Bla :hugs: I am sorry. Is there anything over the counter that you can take?

Morning yall...

Squirell- your chart looks great. Mine looks like it whacks out every month post O. Pre O I have nice stable temps... After not so much. I hope you get your BFP and join Pompey this month.

Bee- I hope you're having a good trip... Sorry you're feeling like you're lout. It is still early though so try to stay positive and enjoy the rest of your trip.

Welcome sweet mama! I hope your stay here is a short one and you get preggo fast!

Afm- temp is up from yesterday so that's good I guess. My nipples are still super sore. They have never been sore for this long... I'm still congested and sore throat going on 4 days now... Ugh I just want to feel better and no amount of medicine is making that happen. I literally feel like doing nothing other than sit on the couch and watch tv. I have so much stuff to be packing up so we can start our remodel it's insane. Plus just normal chores like laundry etc.

Okay, ladies. It's finally the time were I get to say:

I THINK I GOT MY BFP TODAY!

I'm 10dpo. Pic is below!

Attachments

• 20160514_090153.jpg
    20160514_090153.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 27
Peski, no doubts about it, that is definitely a BFP!!! Congrats!! :dance:

Smille: Don't be crazy! You are not selfish or rude. So what if we talked about your feelings? Are you not allowed to talk about feelings too? We all do :hugs: and we're all here for you. I'm glad you're feeling better.

Bla: Sorry you're suffering. I hope it isn't long before you get your meds again.

Texas: Your chart is looking great and your symptoms sound amazing! I really think this is your BFP month.

I am pretty excited by my chart to be honest, though I'm pretty worried it'll drop down again tomorrow. So I think I'm going to test tomorrow on 10dpo. That'll be 12 days past trigger and last cycle the trigger was gone on an FRER by 12 days past the trigger. I did an FRER today to test whether the trigger was still in my system and got a super faint line just like last cycle on 11 days past trigger, so by tomorrow that line will most likely be gone, but perhaps, if I am finally one of the lucky ones myself, it'll be darker. 10dpo could also be early for a BFP for me, so I won't feel too pressured if it's negative. I also found a buy one get one free deal in town today on FRERs, so I stocked up :haha:

My husband said the most beautiful thing to me today. So all this time, the whole trying for a third child thing, has been something he agreed to, but didn't want. He knew it was way too important for me to let go and as I do the lion's share of the kid's stuff, he felt that he could put his own feelings aside for mine, which was amazing. However, I always felt this guilt that by me wanting this third child, I would be making him feel anxious and miserable. He suffers with depression and for a while there it was making me seriously consider not having this last baby that I desperately want. In the last month though, my husband has hit a major breakthrough in why he feels the way he does (to do with his childhood) and he has been a changed man. He's happier than he's been in years and years. He was always a good dad, but I know that he put up barriers between his feelings and while he loved his children, he didn't let himself enjoy being a dad (big childhood reasons!). Since really delving into his issues with his therapist, he's now broken down those barriers and is a changed man. Well this morning, over breakfast, I told him that over the next few days I'd find out whether I'm pregnant or not. He told me that for the first time, he really hopes I'm pregnant. He said he really wanted another child. I broke down and cried. This is the first time it hasn't been just me hoping for that positive; now we're in it together and I can stop feeling guilty and selfish for putting my own needs in front of his - it would tear me up sometimes. Wow, I'm crying just writing this now.

Squirrel - thank you and I'm keeping my FX that we'll get a pic showing a test with a BFP!!! And that's absolutely wonderful news about your husband. It makes a day brighter!

BABY DUST TO ALL!!! I'M SHARING MINE!!!

Bee- You aren't temping and you aren't testing, all you're relying on now is just cramping right? Cramping is an early pregnancy symptom. With DS I kept cramping AF like cramps I was sure I was getting my period. I went and even put a pad on cause I was this sure I was out. You're not out until you're legit out. You're getting a BFP!

Smille- Aww we all need this thread to talk about ourselves too hun. To give support and receive support and some days we need a lot of it! I'm glad you're happy now!

Peski- Woohoo!! Congratulations!! That's a nice pink line too!

Squirrel- I was gonna comment on your chart! It's amazing! It makes me believe there's a baby in there that triggered more progesterone since your temps weren't that crazy high in the first part of your tww! I'm glad your DH is finally on board, it can feel so hard when they're not on board esp with something as big as this, glad he was able to knock his walls down and truly be happy and be info it! I'm happy for him and for you!

Thanks girls. In bed early tonight since we leave for France early tomorrow (squirrel - I thought about Saint tropez but since we were pressed for time we are going to do nice and Cannes only. I thought it might be fun to do Cannes during the film festival since it landed then). Dh is passed out due to us drinking about a million sangrias on the beach today lol so that should answer your question drum. I've had a drink for everyone who's every checked into This thread lol! We joked that the last baby would have a taste for wine after all of the vino in Italy and now it this time did work, this one would have a taste for sangria and vermouth hehe.

Anyway, not going by cramping at all. Not having any cramps. I had some on 8dpo which I know sounds promising but now I'm just having all of the subtle signs that I know very well by now means that AF is brewing. Camp- my first time around I wore pads too even after my bfp bc I soooo felt that it was coming. But now it's just my typical cravings, moodiness, feeling cold and fatigue. But yeah, we will all know in just a few more days.

Huge congrats pes!!!! This thread is on fire and there are many of us on your tails :) so exciting !!

Thanks everyone for the warm welcomes, I too recognize some of you

Peski - That is definitely a BFP!!! Congrats!

Squirrel - Isn't it nice when the hubbies finally get on board and aren't just doing it because they know it's what we really want and not necessarily what they want?!!

AFM: My ovaries hurt today, literally and not just when I was holding the cute newborns, I think I'm gearing up to O soon, my OPK was darker this morning than yesterday's and this afternoon it was darker still.

Squirrel, that is so awesome - it's got me tearing up! It's everything to have the support of your SO, especially on something so important to you

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->