• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

46 BFPS and Counting -TTC Lucky Support Thread - newbies welcome!

Hi girls !

it's getting to be game time for all of us - exciting! we are all prepared and ready to go :thumbup:

CD 14 here - still waiting to O... 14 is my avg O day, but 15 is also very common and 16 fairly common too. any day now :coffee: will take my first opk of the day at 10am. feel the start of the O pain on my left side, but still very faint. I'm guessing tomorrow I'll really be hurting.

as for the progesterone, I actually bought some at the end of last cycle. it was my first month temping and I wasn't pleased that my post O temps were only slightly higher than my pre O temps, so I thought I might be low on progesterone. But this month, my pre O temps have been much lower so if my post O temps are the same, I don't think it'll be a problem. but it's nice to have it in case.

good luck to everyone!! :happydance:

Day is nearly here for you then Bee! Exciting. Ah the ovary pain - yuck! But in a way, yay, because we know our bodies are doing what we want it to!

This next week until CD12/13 is going to draaaag for me.

before I was TTC I HATED my O pain. I was so mad that every 2 weeks I had pain of some sort. but now I miss it when it comes a little later than usual and feel so relieved once it starts throbbing lol! this TTC buisness really does make you crazy! :wacko:

Hello. Hoping I can join in? I'm cd3. Just started temping, OPKs and checking cm this month but have been trying for 2 cycles.

:hi: Mommyx! Beemeck and everrrryone else
Almost 1 am here and my 4 y/o won't sleep lol
Once his fever meds kicked in he is like 2nd wind over here after being a slug all day :haha:
Just glad he's feeling better but my bbt will pay for it in the a.m.:dohh:

Once his fever meds kicked in he is like 2nd wind over here after being a slug all day :haha:

Same boat.. Was up at 2:30am :/

Hello. Hoping I can join in? I'm cd3. Just started temping, OPKs and checking cm this month but have been trying for 2 cycles.

welcome Trr :flower:

GL on your first month adding new things! all of those things should keep you covered and give you some solid answers about your cycle. hope AF leaves you soon and that this is your cycle! :baby:

hey girl!

hopefully you aren't too exhausted this morning :sleep: and hopefully your little one feels better. I don't have any kiddos yet, however I always wake in the night to go pee. and right around 5am so that I won't get another 3 hours of sleep in, so I have to take it then. :wacko:

AFM today is O day! :happydance: super super dark opk yesterday and left O pain today. been BDing per the SMEP so will continue the next couple of days :thumbup: feeling confident this month but hoping it doesn't come back to bite me in the butt 2 weeks from now. GL to my other lovely October ladies :hugs::hugs: FX for us all!

cd 16 here. no early o for me! hopefully in the next five days :whacko:

no more ewcm. but small cramping today. hoping it's soon!

have been staying busy to take my mind off the wait.

and beemeck totally know what you mean. I have pain every two weeks. sometimes a full week leading up to o. sometimes when it's really special, from O until af. hurrah!

How exciting it's pretty much GO time for all of us!! I was wondering if anyone has some advice for me... so i'm due to ovulate on Saturday and we are going to all inclusive resort for 5 days! I'm so excited for all time we will have together but kind of stressing about indulging in alcohol. Implantation won't happen until the following week, but will alcohol affect it? Hubby thinks I'm going a little crazy lol!

How exciting it's pretty much GO time for all of us!! I was wondering if anyone has some advice for me... so i'm due to ovulate on Saturday and we are going to all inclusive resort for 5 days! I'm so excited for all time we will have together but kind of stressing about indulging in alcohol. Implantation won't happen until the following week, but will alcohol affect it? Hubby thinks I'm going a little crazy lol!

It won't affect anything! I got my BFP from a tipsy night at home with SO :blush: and I also read a study recently that said more women got pregnant drinking wine around O time than those who didn't. Said something about wine relaxing the uterus!

I also work with pregnant women for a living - low income population. I have to remind myself that women get pregnant accidentally all of the time while on drugs, drinking heavy alcohol, STDs, etc. So every time I'm hard on myself about being a perfect angel while TTC, I know I must be overreacting.

I believe nothing affects until like 21dpo or something like that, when its attached and starts getting nourishment from us. :) so you're fine! and i totally understand, i was like that a lot with dd. I stopped alcohol completely in sept that year and conceived two cycles later- so it didn't matter but i was so paranoid. this time around, i will drink normally until i get my bfp and then drop it!

afm- i got some nice blood tinged ewcm today! lol! how exciting!!! how hilarious is it the things we get exctied about? i'm so excited means it shouldn't be too long. There was a lot of it too. more than i've had in ages. lets hope this is our cycle ladies, for all of us!

Thanks ladies I feel much better now!! That's great news mommy! I don't produce much cm so I can't check that :( we've been following the SMEP plan as well bee. No positive opk yet but I'm sure it will be tomorrow. Fingers xd for all of us :)

Hi! Hope you don't mind me joining in this forum! I'm on my day 23 of Cycle / 2DPO been trying to conceive for 8 years but still no luck. I had failed ivf-icsi 3 years ago, and we are trying again but hopefully I get my bfp naturally. I'm on my TWW now. Baby dust to everyone ������

Thanks ladies I feel much better now!! That's great news mommy! I don't produce much cm so I can't check that :( we've been following the SMEP plan as well bee. No positive opk yet but I'm sure it will be tomorrow. Fingers xd for all of us :)

well cp still low. still seeing ewcm occasionally but nothing happening with the cp. So. just hanging out. and my line is still there on my opk but doesn't seem to be getting darker.

Hi! Hope you don't mind me joining in this forum! I'm on my day 23 of Cycle / 2DPO been trying to conceive for 8 years but still no luck. I had failed ivf-icsi 3 years ago, and we are trying again but hopefully I get my bfp naturally. I'm on my TWW now. Baby dust to everyone ������

Hello Mum2be! Welcome and sending you lots of baby dust and lovely vibes :cloud9: Time to get that BFP!

Well we BD last night... probably a little early (ovulate in 5/6 days) but no harm in having a practice and they do say that 5/6 days prior is still possible! Plan is to BD every day for the next 7 days if we can. Energy required :haha:

still no positive opk gonna be a longer cycle then i guess.

hi mum - welcome! 8 years is a long time... I'll send a little extra :dust: your way!! :flower:

wanna - it's def a good idea to start BDing now. SMEP has BDing start and CD 8 so it's about to be go time for you too!

hey mommy - keep on plugging. hopefully it's not too much longer!

AFM - grrrr temping drives me nuts! :wacko: I pegged yesterday as my O day due to pos OPK the day before and slight O pains yesterday. was anxious to see my temps this AM. woke up when my husband got up at 6 and temp was 97.1 - lower than yesterday's. I knew I would go right back to sleep but I know you are supposed to be sleeping for 3 hours before temping so I took it then. When I woke up an hour later, I temped again and it was 97.6. I'm not sure what is more important - consistent timing of temps or the 3 hours of sleep before temping. I read somewhere that the goal is to get your lowest resting BBT for the day, so when in doubt, I always go with the lowest number but now I'm questioning that...

perhaps today is the O day since it's still within 48 hours of pos OPK? Obv we will keep BDing. hoping I can sleep normally now so I don't have to question my temps so much! :wacko:

AFM - grrrr temping drives me nuts! :wacko: I pegged yesterday as my O day due to pos OPK the day before and slight O pains yesterday. was anxious to see my temps this AM. woke up when my husband got up at 6 and temp was 97.1 - lower than yesterday's. I knew I would go right back to sleep but I know you are supposed to be sleeping for 3 hours before temping so I took it then. When I woke up an hour later, I temped again and it was 97.6. I'm not sure what is more important - consistent timing of temps or the 3 hours of sleep before temping. I read somewhere that the goal is to get your lowest resting BBT for the day, so when in doubt, I always go with the lowest number but now I'm questioning that...

perhaps today is the O day since it's still within 48 hours of pos OPK? Obv we will keep BDing. hoping I can sleep normally now so I don't have to question my temps so much! :wacko:
charting drive me crazy too.. :wacko:

I agree charting is annoying. My husband laughs as I shove a thermometer in my mouth and step on the scale every morning. It's like routine now and I have only been temping for 5 days. I have a wedding coming up next weekend which is also my fertile window so maybe the wine will help me out :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->