46 BFPS and Counting -TTC Lucky Support Thread - newbies welcome!

Squirrel- I just went and saw who said that. Should I even be surprised!? This isn't the first time this person has been so condescending and straight out rude.

I just read the comment, screw her, shes so 'woe is me' it's unreal!! Legitimately if she was in reaching distance I'd have punched her XD

That woman has some nerve. She was so rude to all of us in the past, how dare her to continue to be that way! She's the reason I left the pregnancy group bc she's so negative and unsupportive to others. Squirrel, I am so sorry you had to deal with that today. A ton of hugs to you. Ignore her. You untimately know what's going on and you don't have to justify that to anyone!

Smille- Like where do we hide!?? LOL! Some of the ladies on her pregnancy group thread have migrated to our September thread! I don't blame them. Come and join us if you need to!

Campn- I should've joined your Sept thread. They moved my due date to Oct 2nd during my last scan, but I'll leave it as the 4th so I may have a Sept baby. I've noticed others have left due to her negativity. I can't tolerate that kind of behavior.

Squirrel- a loss is a loss chemical or not. Either way you see 2 pink lines and the fact that it didn't work out is so heartbreaking. My heart goes out to you :hugs:. I love that your hubby did something special for you. It sounds like he has come so far and I'm incredibly happy for you!

Smille- I have looked at her thread before and it's almost not a group, but more like her pregnancy diary, she mostly talks about herself only and rarely replies to anyone. Come and join us, the ladies on there are really nice.

Squirrel- I'm still holding out hope for you, and you can always look forward fo your next cycle with the IUI right?? Is that still an option for you?

Squirrel, I am sorry hun. That is a horrible way to treat anyone and I am sorry you had to go through it. :hugs: I know you'll get you sticky bean.

I also stopped using that group, I think only a few are still active.

I'm glad that your husband was so wonderful last night and made you feel better!

That woman is the reason I'm not in any pregnancy thread (can't exactly join the september thread as my due date is October 19th haha), because she only focuses on herself and is generally insensitive. Don't think she means to, but I think she is just very self-centered and doesn't realize.

Bee, Gina: How are you doing?

Campn: yes, we are still going to do an IUI I think. I need to discuss it with the doctor to see if it's worth it.

I have just had a really awful realisation! My husband is going on a short tour in Germany for nearly a week exactly over my fertile period and ovulation day :cry: so so so so annoying!!! So no IUI next month. I still have 6 days of progesterone left and will try to delay my period by taking them. If it works and my period gets delayed then I will be CD13 when he gets back, so not the end of the world, we'd have a good shot if we managed CD13, CD14 and CD15 assuming I ovulated on CD14 again. The issue is if I don't manage to delay my period. If I don't then I he will be away from CD11 until CD17. Wow. We couldn't have timed that any worse :haha: Let's just hope staying on the progesterone keeps my period away (it seems to be quite hit and miss whether continuing with progesterone keeps your period away - for some women it works, but not for others)! The question is, do I still take clomid and trigger? It's not too expensive, but I won't be able to go for scans as my husband won't be here to watch kids. I should be able to do clomid and trigger without scans.

Test has gone negative again. I was expecting it and after yesterday's grieving, I genuinely do feel much better today. Thanks for all your support ladies!

ugh i knew it was her before i went to check out the comment. i just knew it. I remember leaving a group she was doing too because she was so nasty to people! She went off on another thread complaining about everyone in ours. What a jerk. screw her hun, if you see a comment by her, do me a favor and just ignore it, don't give her the satisfaction of any kind of reply.

I'm personally not going to believe af is showing until she gets here. Cause I wanna be positive. <3

Logged on at lunch to say I'm out. And that's about all I can say. First time I've cried when AF arrived. I'll be back properly next week when I'm back in the states.

Bee- I'm so sorry hun :hugs:!

Squirrel- they typically do clomid and the trigger to time the iui properly. If you want them to up the dose, I'd possibly hold off until you know your dh will be around. It may cause you to O sooner.

I'm so sorry sweetheart. Try to enjoy the rest of your trip regardless. Booze up and relax :hugs:

Bee- I'm so so sorry. Try to make the best of the rest of your vacation and come come safe <3

Bee--- im so sorry dear. Please try to enjoy the rest of your trip.

Squirell- it sucks when your DH is going to be out of town during fertile time. Maybe you should consider doing IUI when he is in town instead? I know sitting a cycle out sucks though so whatever you decide to do. It's your choice

Afm- my temp is up today but I was up off and on from 2:30-4:00 with my daughter. Think she had a nightmare or something. Anyway the temp is only going off of 2 hours of sleep so im not sure it can be trusted. Still going to wait to test until AF doesn't show up and my temp stays above my cover line. So not optimistic yet..

Bee :hugs: will be praying for you hun. I am so sorry.

Squirrel that is terrible! I really hope the progesterone works in postponing your O. I hope your doctors are helpful and they figure out something soon. :hugs:

TeX I am so hopeful for you this month. Everything crossed that the witch stays away!

So sorry Bee :hugs: I hope you enjoy the rest of your trip and come back refreshed. I can imagine how you're feeling :(

I am glad you feel a little better today squirrel. I hope the Dr is positive about the IUI. It's so typical your husband is going to be away over your fertile period :dohh:

Tex - I am getting really excited and hopeful looking at your chart! It is replicating mine! I had two temps below cover line and then they jumped back up. Your chart looks so similar! I really hope AF stays away and your get a BFP!!

Wanted to pop by.

Squirrel and Bee...I'm so very sorry. I had such high hopes for you both this cycle.

To the new BFP's : wow congrats!! So incredibly exciting.

Sorry I won't be doing a full response. I just wanted to drop by and wish you all good luck and say goodbye (for now). We found out today our little bean died at 9 weeks. We are devastated and our hearts are broken. I'm going to take a little break from the boards but I couldn't leave without saying bye to you all. This really has been the most supportive group. Maybe I'll come back once we are ready to try again.

I'm sending lots of support and well wishes for everyone still waiting for there BFP's. I know they are out there.

Wanted to pop by.

Squirrel and Bee...I'm so very sorry. I had such high hopes for you both this cycle.

To the new BFP's : wow congrats!! So incredibly exciting.

Sorry I won't be doing a full response. I just wanted to drop by and wish you all good luck and say goodbye (for now). We found out today our little bean died at 9 weeks. We are devastated and our hearts are broken. I'm going to take a little break from the boards but I couldn't leave without saying bye to you all. This really has been the most supportive group. Maybe I'll come back once we are ready to try again.

I'm sending lots of support and well wishes for everyone still waiting for there BFP's. I know they are out there.

Oh my goodness, I am so so so sorry to hear that :cry: How devastating. i don't blame you for taking a break. We'll be here ready to offer you support when you feel it's time to come back :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->