46 BFPS and Counting -TTC Lucky Support Thread - newbies welcome!

ciz I am really sorry :( I agree tho we def want to get your updates up to your testing!! Stick around!
ajr Wow that is SUPER confusing...I am still hoping you and I both are implanting right now, and will get the late bean surprise...it's all so frustrating...

Yes super confusing as this is a test I took right now.
I'm going to try and see dr this upcoming week and see if I possibly have protein in my urine or something.

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=463858

ajr I still see very faint pink, will prob dry a bit clearer...very odd but your temp is still amazing! I read blood in urine can cause a false + sometimes, and it doesn't have to be enough to actually see pink in the urine...
feeling any urinary stuff??

Hope the witch is staying away for you all - will update myself when I can get to the PC once visitors have left.

Just came on to note that I feel sick this morning. Like I want to dry heave! Which is unusual for me. Hoping it's a symptom! Pretty strong nausea :sick:

Also have crampy tender lower stomach, and slept restlessly with scary vivid dreams. Also feel really anxious and fluttery in the heart. Just not right.

Hoping that when I come on tonight there is lots of definite BFPs!

:dust: to everyone!

Anyone have any thoughts on my temp drop? I know I'm still early at 2 dpo but i didn't think your temp was suppose to drop at all. I don't have a cover line either because i didn't start temping until near ov.so i have no idea what temp it should stay above :(

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/50d779/thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

Af due for me on tues or weds. i should start spotting tomorrow if af is coming. I am not testing til possibly monday. if not tuesday. i'm just tired of bfns. sooooo i'm just hanging in there.

jlm your temps look lovely this time!!!

Oy vey........ My OPKs are getting darker AGAIN. This PCOS is killing me. Guess I'll have to wait it out of the next few days and see what happens

I know that the body can TRY to ovulate and fail and then try again, so maybe thats what happened? Regardless, just UGH

My temp dropped below the cover line and af is due Tues. I know I'm out but that's ok bc this 70+ day cycle has sucked. I'm ordering softcups when af arrives to see if that helps. Until then, we have our appointments to look forward to.

Not only do I get faulty line tests but I get faulty digital ones too ... Ugh! :dohh::growlmad::nope::cry:I'm so over this cycle!! Want my period to start already.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 40
Jlm- I definitely see a line! On pretty much all of the tests too!!!

Anyone have any thoughts on my temp drop? I know I'm still early at 2 dpo but i didn't think your temp was suppose to drop at all. I don't have a cover line either because i didn't start temping until near ov.so i have no idea what temp it should stay above :(

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/50d779/thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

My temp took a 0.7 degree dip today and temp has been up and down by .6 degrees after ovulation and I'm 7 dpo. I wouldn't say a .2 degree change is anything to worry about. Your temp should stay on the high side until the end of your cycle. Fluctuations are normal

Hope I helped :)

Ajr- WTH is going on lol? I'm starting to have zero faith in all these tests if they are giving you false positives.
Im stressed out for you!
I'm hoping you get answers soon. We are here if you need to vent :)

You must tell your doctor honey that you are getting positive pregnancy tests. It's really important. Xx

Update for me- 7dpo
Had a 0.7 temp dip today which looks promising as an implantation dip.
Woke up today feeling, once again... Nothing. Having gas pain which is totally normal for me, I'm ever hopeful that they are implantation cramps but they never are.
Going to test tomorrow, just on the off chance I get a BFP, because it's my anniversary. If nothing, then back to the TWW.
GL everyone!

June that is likely a fallback temp, no biggie- it happens alot after huge rises.
Looking good!

ajrI am the eternal optimist for everyone but me, but from what I was reading you shouldn't get a strong enough + for a digi ( they need more hcg) even if you had protein or blood in your urine!
With blood/protein in the urine there is a "chance" it could cause a false +hpt, not definite.
Also, assuming you have had routine labs, blood/protein in the urine is usually a kidney issue, so some of your other labs would have been off as well.
I still believe you are indeed pregnant. Too many tests of diff types going positive.
I would question the doc's test at this point.
They make mistakes too, and labs mix specimens...leave things sitting out too long, or process them wrong ALL the time! Trust me. I worked in the hospital, and I can't tell you how many redraws we had to do:roll:

June that is likely a fallback temp, no biggie- it happens alot after huge rises.
Looking good!

ajrI am the eternal optimist for everyone but me, but from what I was reading you shouldn't get a strong enough + for a digi ( they need more hcg) even if you had protein or blood in your urine!
With blood/protein in the urine there is a "chance" it could cause a false +hpt, not definite.
Also, assuming you have had routine labs, blood/protein in the urine is usually a kidney issue, so some of your other labs would have been off as well.
I still believe you are indeed pregnant. Too many tests of diff types going positive.
I would question the doc's test at this point.
They make mistakes too, and labs mix specimens...leave things sitting out too long, or process them wrong ALL the time! Trust me. I worked in the hospital, and I can't tell you how many redraws we had to do:roll:

Thank you! Though I'm not familiar with what a fallback temp is. I'll have to look that up.

I second the lab errors. I work in a hospital and the lab is always calling for a redraw for one reason or another.

Well my :witch: reared her ugly head today. A day early at that. I'm still in for October testing though! My new test date is now oct. 28 :) Try, try again!!! :sex:

So Sorry Jax :hugs:

I'm posting my frer and first signals below ( 2 posts)
I finallllly THINK I see a squinter on the frer! Is is ever so faintly pink. SOrry but there is quality loss on upload ( from my phone to yahoo to laptop to here) I don't use the mobile app.
FX it gets darker next few days. I am all out of frer...
FRER-13dpo.jpg
FRER-13dpo2.jpg
FRER-13dpo3.jpg
FRER-13dpo3Neg.jpg

Here are the First signal still showing same faint line
FirstSignal-13dpo.jpg
FirstSignal-13dpoNeg.jpg
FirstSignal-13dpo2.jpg
FirstSignal-13dpo2Neg.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts