46 BFPS and Counting -TTC Lucky Support Thread - newbies welcome!

I'm felling lazy and nothing much diff except I had NO cheapies this am so I will copy paste my update below:
<<Ok seriously JUST got home after holding urine alllll night till now (10 hr hold)- nothing diff.
Walmart has the super faint, and not enough diff for me to use the frer yet.
:witch: due tomoro but progesterone will keep her circling the block till I stop it:haha:
If there is a bean in there he damn sure better make himself known in the next few days! Once I stop progesterone gonna have a hella AF>>

The 2ww is dragging for me! Due AF on Monday or Tuesday or even Wednesday (I have 25/26 day cycles, sometimes 27). No idea when I will test!

Sharp niggling pains in my lower abdomen tonight and still round ligament pain with a very sore lower ab when I laugh or cough... I have had this prior to AF too though. No idea how I feel about this cycle! Boobs are fine!

I think I see a line jlm. I'm on my phone so can't see too well but I'm
Sure I can.

Hi everyone! Coming in late and started testing way too early! I think I have ONE test left uugh. Hoping I have the strength to save it lol.

No BFP yet...only 7 dpo. Been feeling horrible the last two days. Tmi diarrhea. :( Slept all day today. No one else in the family has been sick so I'm hoping it's a symptom!

:hi:Hollie! Yes 7dpo too early for a lne, but give it a couple days!
Hope your diarrhea suffering pays off with a BFP!
:dust:
Wanna-b Yes it is def there on the walmart 88 center. Same as last night, but darker than the first couple I saw a few days ago.
I'm hoping I just have a lazy bean that isn't starting with high hcg so it is taking a bit to get high enough ( like 2-two days late 4-two days late-8-two later16 bla bla)
Hopefully, or a late implant, but if it was the latter I shouldn't see anything, and I def do. I can see the ink stick as soon as it passed the test line- like 5-10 secs. Then once alll the ink is across past the control, it looks like the pics.
I was gonna do a frer in a.m., but think I will wait as I only have 1, and am really trying to budget my hpt expenses.
I figure even if I have a slow hcg riser, which would be a prob since AF is due tomor, I am on progest and will stay on a few more days. So that prevents AF, and would give a slow riser time to catch up!

ajr Anything new?

:hi:ajr Anything new?
Test wise? No? I purposely drank far too many liquids today.. Wasted like 14 tes test in one day yesterday...UGH! So no more testing today. I did have blood drawn though but will not know results until late tonight, missed the am delivery man so instead of 3/5pm I'm more like 7/8 pm.

Why is the temptation to POAS so high when I am like 99% sure I'm just counting down the days until AF? I think knowing I have cheapies and FRERs in the house is making it ten time worse!

ajrOmggggg I can't wait to hear your numbers!!So exciting.
Here the only way I can check a beta is the walk in lab ( Any Lab Test Now) and they are $49 mehh

Lyn Yea...definitely a correlation between hpts in the house and the Need to POAS hehe.
LOVE your avatar quote!!

:hi:Hollie! Yes 7dpo too early for a lne, but give it a couple days!
Hope your diarrhea suffering pays off with a BFP!
:dust:
Wanna-b Yes it is def there on the walmart 88 center. Same as last night, but darker than the first couple I saw a few days ago.
I'm hoping I just have a lazy bean that isn't starting with high hcg so it is taking a bit to get high enough ( like 2-two days late 4-two days late-8-two later16 bla bla)
Hopefully, or a late implant, but if it was the latter I shouldn't see anything, and I def do. I can see the ink stick as soon as it passed the test line- like 5-10 secs. Then once alll the ink is across past the control, it looks like the pics.
I was gonna do a frer in a.m., but think I will wait as I only have 1, and am really trying to budget my hpt expenses.
I figure even if I have a slow hcg riser, which would be a prob since AF is due tomor, I am on progest and will stay on a few more days. So that prevents AF, and would give a slow riser time to catch up!

ajr Anything new?

Hey JLM! my OB told me i needed to call the office as soon as i get a bfp as i have very short LH phase. Usually between 7-10 days. But I'm concerned i won't even see a bfp before the lining would start shedding :/ is that typical that a doc won't prescribe until you get a bfp?

Sorry edited to add that I'm to call to get progesterone prescription.

ajrOmggggg I can't wait to hear your numbers!!So exciting.
Here the only way I can check a beta is the walk in lab ( Any Lab Test Now) and they are $49 mehh

Lyn Yea...definitely a correlation between hpts in the house and the Need to POAS hehe.
LOVE your avatar quote!!

Well geeze, that's almost as expensive as a frer but it's more accurate.. Hahaha.:haha: Gawd us poas addicts spend way toooo much $$$ on something we dip in pee then throw in the trash

Umm I used to work with OB/Gyn docs at the hosp. They are all different.
You may want to try some natural progest cream ( health food stores) because most common implant day is 9dpo, so if you implant then you def would not have enough hcg to stop AF!
Docs have alot of training, but they don't know or understand everything. Sometimes you have to throw a fit:brat: to get what you need.
They all start to tune patients out after a while, and they all have a bit of the God complex lol.
All ladies that need progest start it right after O is confirmed (3-4dpo).
Because low progesterone :
1-can cause AF to start before your bean even implants.
2-is proven to affect the lining so it is harder for bean to implant.
We build lining thickness after AF, but the prob is it is NOT receptive to implant until there is enough progesterone to soften the lining.
So sometimes you have no prob ovulating, and fertilizing, but if the bean can't get into the layers because they aren't receptive...Game Over every cyclev :(
My doc wouldn't even check my progest, but since I had back to back chems and post O temps were a bit erratic...seems like I am a bit low on progest.
My chart looks MUCH better now.
FX for you and :dust:

Af on her way. Spotting started. I'm out yet again. I won't be testing until Nov now. So I wish all you lovely ladies the best for October BFP'S

Af on her way. Spotting started. I'm out yet again. I won't be testing until Nov now. So I wish all you lovely ladies the best for October BFP'S

I'm sorry hun, I thought you'd really get your BFP since we saw a line on your tests... Stay with us until November cause I wanna see you get your BFP! :hugs:

Whew, go MIA for a week and this place blows up! I'm sorry to those who AF caught in her nasty grips, but you'll get your BFPs soon! I just know it.

I'm 8DPO right now and am feeling slightly nauseous, tingly and slightly sore boob (but I might be imaging that since I've been feeling some upper back pain for the last two weeks due to an accident I had at work...) but they just seem "fuller" than normal. I'm also SUPER burp-y.

Hoping it pans out! If not, November will definitely be my month.

June-
I would talk to your doctor again. I told my doc about having my period about 7 days after I o'd and she prescribed progesterone without even doing a test. You only take it certain days of your cycle. And for those of us who are amazing and I'll of knowledge like J over the counter cream works but I don't know enough about any of it haha. J usually gives me more knowledge then my doctor did. So this way I know the right dose for me personally.

well I'm out.. just think I need to take a break. my beta came back 0. what in the world are all the faint lines, especially the frer? . I just want to give up at this point and ntnp. I need to get back to real life and stop stressing over this.
it sucks. my chart was looking pefrect.. but it's all means nothing. zero!

Ciz- I am really sorry af is on her way :-(

Ajr- I'm sorry for the negative results. I think some tests are so cruel, especially what I've read about the new frer.

ciz I am really sorry :( I agree tho we def want to get your updates up to your testing!! Stick around!
ajr Wow that is SUPER confusing...I am still hoping you and I both are implanting right now, and will get the late bean surprise...it's all so frustrating...

So now that I am coming to the end of the line for implant ( today) I need eyeballs and opinions. Hope the site doesn't cut back pic quality too much but I don't know if my lines are getting lighter???
10dpo AM seems the strongest to me, but 11dpo was a 7 hr hold NO liquids and today was a 10 hr hold ( held fmu after wake up until I could get a cheapie from the store!).
Thoughts?
FirstSignal-10-12dpo.jpg
FirstSignal-10-12dpoNeg.jpg
FirstSignal-10-12dpo2.jpg
FirstSignal-10-12dpo2Neg.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member