46 BFPS and Counting -TTC Lucky Support Thread - newbies welcome!

Oy, caved and tested at 7DPO, new hold out record for me XD It was a :bfn:, I almost managed to trick myself into a line though :rofl:

12dpo and bfn. My bbs are super sore along with the rest of my body. My temp was almost 100° this morning, so definitely fighting an illness. Af is due Tues and I probably won't test again. I'm just feeling out.

I know you all said you saw no line yesterday, but I def see better today.. I'm just not going to get excited, I feel the line should be a bit darker on 11 dpo ..no? :(

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 39
Inverted

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 24
Ajr, its actually pretty normal! Normally implantation occurs between 6-12DPO so you could have implanted on the 8-9DPO line (the overall average) cause it takes around 48-72 hours for even the most sensitive of tests to show a :bfp: after implantation! FX'd this is your sticky bean!

Ajr, its actually pretty normal! Normally implantation occurs between 6-12DPO so you could have implanted on the 8-9DPO line (the overall average) cause it takes around 48-72 hours for even the most sensitive of tests to show a :bfp: after implantation! FX'd this is your sticky bean!

yeah I was thinking I implanted on day 8 or 9 with that little temp drop. I hope it starts to get darker. I'm not going to test anymore today OR tomorrow. I have work tomorrow and need to concentrate on that.. not this.. so will test again sunday. If line is not super dark by then.. well I will just know by then huh.

hello my fertile chickadees! and welcome to the new gals :)

sorry that you are feeling out smille - I def know that feeling :cry::hugs:

ajr - you already know what I'll say :haha: but the good thing is you will know for sure in just a couple of days! I'm an instant gratification girl myself too, which is why the TWW drives me so crazy! :wacko:

AFM - I am picking myself up off of the floor and taking my own advice. which is - "count your blessings". Even though I don't have any children, I was miraculously able to keep my uterus and my LIFE after my horrible pregnancy debacle and am ABLE to even try for a baby again. So I realize I am luckier than so many others even when it may not feel like it.

AF is in full force - pretty unmanageable. I came into the office for a few hours today, but maybe shouldn't have, ugh. My cousin's wedding is tonight and I WILL have fun. family in town all weekend, which will keep me busy but not keep my mind off of it since everyone knows my situation. hey, at least the drinks will be flowing! you know what will reeeeeeally cheer me up?? Some BFPS!!! :happydance::happydance: okay, who is going to start it off???? :baby::baby::baby::baby:

Oh :hi: June- sorry got carried away on a frer rant :haha:

Hi! I haven't used the new frer. Are they really that bad?
I'm excited to be here! Trying to hold out testing until next Thursday at the earliest but I'm not sure how well that's going to work lol

morning ladies. seems i missed pages and pages of updates. :wacko: omg. can anyone give me a quick summary?!

nothing new to report. 9dpo. and only starting to think about testing. probably will test at 12dpo. or 13dpo. if i test at all.

nothing really new! just a lot of TTC talk :)

chart is looking great love! excited for you to test :happydance:

13dpo - lots of pinching over ovaries nothing like af cramps, cervix feels low and a little open, boobs feel a little tender and lower back aching.

1 dpo here nothing to report except some mild ovary twinges. I had the sharp pain yesterday out of both sides. Normally it's just one side so this should be interesting ifi get a bfp!

I'm having cramping today, but I can't tell if it's from being sick or something else.

Morning ladies :hugs: Hope all is well. Not much to report, the :witch: has finally left so now I sit and wait for my window to get some good :sex: in.

Anyone have any good plans this weekend besides Bee (have a great time at the wedding) We're hunkering down on the East Coast and keeping fingers crossed that this hurricane actually does go out to sea. Not sure why the hurricane couldn't of waited a week, could of had a funny story to tell the child that he or she was conceived during a hurricane :haha::laugh2:

Anyway, anyone hunkering down with me, be careful and lots of :dust:

Ajr- I see a shadow on the $ store one! Fx this is your BFP!

Bee, I'm right there with you! CD3 and AF in full force today, so I'm a little grumpy today, had to wake up pretty early to drive my sister and niece to her pediatrician cause my sis can't drive. My DS was a nightmare there so I had to chase him around with cramps, got home and took painkillers and warm bath so that helped some.

I think life has a way of balancing things out, we got pregnant on the first try with DS and I took it for granted, and this will be our 3rd official cycle so I can't complain, I know some of you have been struggling more than me and you don't deserve it any less than me, in fact you deserve it more.

I can't wait to see some BFPs today, and this entire month! :thumbup:

I know you all said you saw no line yesterday, but I def see better today.. I'm just not going to get excited, I feel the line should be a bit darker on 11 dpo ..no? :(

I see the faintest like on the top test. Fingers crossed!

Thinking AF might be coming, every morning I'm getting AF like cramps but lots of watery CM.

thanks my fx too <3
I have just a picture of the frer where you can see the line better.
I called dr office and have appointment in about an hour.. will go get hcg drawn today and ask for a repeat a few times too. I know still early, I'm just worried about another cp as well just curious if there is actually a bit more hcg(going in bm as well I think) then the lines show on hpt. :shrug: I just don't know

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=463700

Attachments

• IMG_3666.jpg
    IMG_3666.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_3667.jpg
    IMG_3667.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 10
6dpo. No symptoms here. Like literally nothing. Usually my bbs hurt which has fooled me the passed 2 months. Got some heartburn last night but I'll blame that on the pizza I ate. I literally have no symptoms but Im also trying not to symptom spot.

The wait continues.

thanks my fx too <3
I have just a picture of the frer where you can see the line better.
I called dr office and have appointment in about an hour.. will go get hcg drawn today and ask for a repeat a few times too. I know still early, I'm just worried about another cp as well just curious if there is actually a bit more hcg(going in bm as well I think) then the lines show on hpt. :shrug: I just don't know

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=463700

I feel like I see something. GL at your dr. Keep us updated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->