• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

46 BFPS and Counting -TTC Lucky Support Thread - newbies welcome!

Well darn...AF has arrived :( so only a 7 day LP. Since we skipped this cycle I knew AF would show, just had hoped it would be later. I want my 11day LP back 😢

Congrats Squirrel!!!

Afm I have been feeling like pretty damn crappy (excuse my french). A cold came and attacked me out of no where and not being able to take cold medicine sucks!!! I wake up all times during the night to either pee or spit up whatever keeping me down.

Positives are 6w 5d and still no morning sickness (knock on wood). Last sunday I got my first ultrasound. I saw my baby bear and hear the heart beat for the first time and it was the most beautiful sound I ever heard!! Have my first appt with my OB team on Tuesday.

Question: Have any of you used home dopplers? Opinions? I know it is to early now, but I'm curious for future reference.

Yes, I bought a fetal doppler off amazon when pregnant with dd. I used it from 7 weeks on. She was hard to hear that early, but if you get one play with it, listen to your own heart beat, even your own digestive sounds and gas bubbles. Sounds silly, but when you get those down then baby is easier to find. I loved it. And later learned my placenta was attached to front of uterus, so if I could hear my dd past that then, I bet when placenta is in a different spot the doppler is more fun. It cost Mr $45 with shipping 3 years ago. They are about $35 now. And you can go to a dollar store and buy aloe vera gel, much cheaper than the lube they send you. Very happy for you. I had very little nausea with dd til 3rd trimester and that was not due to pregnancy.

Well darn...AF has arrived :( so only a 7 day LP. Since we skipped this cycle I knew AF would show, just had hoped it would be later. I want my 11day LP back 😢

Sorry to hear, Mom15. Are you taking anything or doing anything to lengthen your LP?

Woah magical I haven't seen you on here in so long! How are you?!

Woah magical I haven't seen you on here in so long! How are you?!

Gina!!!! OMG.... How are you, love? I stopped TTC last December, but will be starting again next cycle...(around Oct 20, when I O). Life is a lot less stressful for me than it was this time last year when I was TTC. My diet is way cleaner...been working out....taking high quality prenatals, fish oil, vitamin e, and serrapeptase....a ton of bone broth daily....and acv water in the morning followed by a green smoothie.

This time around, I'm planning to do things in a way that don't stress me out so much. Since my cycles are perfect 28-day cycles for the first time in years, and I O on CD14, I'm planning to do away with my opks and temping after this cycle. Also, I don't wanna test until a very late period. So, I'm currently on a quest to develop some stress relieving habits such as meditation, yoga, soaking in hot baths (if that's okay while TTC)...anything that will keep me from being so anxious. I believe that was part of the reason why I didn't conceive last year.

Have you been doing anything different?

Wow sounds like you are ready. That's so great. Less stress will definitely help. Deep breathing and yoga help me with anxiety.

We are currently not trying. I am going to see a RE soon but the past 3 months my cycles have been terrible. I feel like we flip flopped. Lol. I've always had 28 day cycles with O on CD14 and lately I haven't even been able to pin point O at all and have been having 35ish day cycles. My DH got hurt a few months back so we haven't been able to dtd at all anyways. But I'm hoping to get some answers from the RE.

Wow sounds like you are ready. That's so great. Less stress will definitely help. Deep breathing and yoga help me with anxiety.

We are currently not trying. I am going to see a RE soon but the past 3 months my cycles have been terrible. I feel like we flip flopped. Lol. I've always had 28 day cycles with O on CD14 and lately I haven't even been able to pin point O at all and have been having 35ish day cycles. My DH got hurt a few months back so we haven't been able to dtd at all anyways. But I'm hoping to get some answers from the RE.

Oh wow! Sorry to hear about DH's injury. Was it sports related? I remember you being into some kind of cool sport.

Our cycles can be so unpredictable, I swear. Perfect 28 day cycles don't guarantee success, and there are so many women who get pregnant with cycles that fluctuate every month. So who knows? :nope:

Do you have an idea when you'd like to start TTC again?

Congrats, Squirrel!!!

Aphy and Mom15.... the three of us are on CD2! Cycle buddies!!! :happydance:

Oh wow! Sorry to hear about DH's injury. Was it sports related? I remember you being into some kind of cool sport.

Our cycles can be so unpredictable, I swear. Perfect 28 day cycles don't guarantee success, and there are so many women who get pregnant with cycles that fluctuate every month. So who knows? :nope:

Ya he crashed his dirtbike. He broke 4 bones in his shoulder and 2 ribs. He's just starting to be better. Back at work this week. We are planning a big move to another state for a year or 2 so we will be ntnp for quite awhile.

Magical - thanks for asking. I am taking vitex. And I think I'm going to start a b6 supplement. Not sure how fat back you read, but I'm still nursing about twice a day and 0-6 times at night, depending on how DS sleeps. I just realized I really just nurse so he can go to sleep. Occasionally we have a random boobie during the day. So I'm sure if I would wean I'd get my 11 day lp back, but I'd rather not. Any other suggestions to lengthen it? I have read a lot about balancing hormones. My FP is always fairly long. Last cycle I O'ed CD 24 the earliest ever. I also do seed cycling, take a prenatal and omega 3. I just had a Maya abdominal massage and if you are looking for sth relaxing try a vaginal steam ;)
And I love having a cycle buddy, don't think I've had one before :). You said your cycle is finally at 28. What was it before? Pre DS I o'ed anywhere from cd25 to 41. With 25 being by a week the earliest.

I feel gross, wish we could poas hours after bding and it tell us if pregnant.

Magical - thanks for asking. I am taking vitex. And I think I'm going to start a b6 supplement. Not sure how fat back you read, but I'm still nursing about twice a day and 0-6 times at night, depending on how DS sleeps. I just realized I really just nurse so he can go to sleep. Occasionally we have a random boobie during the day. So I'm sure if I would wean I'd get my 11 day lp back, but I'd rather not. Any other suggestions to lengthen it? I have read a lot about balancing hormones. My FP is always fairly long. Last cycle I O'ed CD 24 the earliest ever. I also do seed cycling, take a prenatal and omega 3. I just had a Maya abdominal massage and if you are looking for sth relaxing try a vaginal steam ;)
And I love having a cycle buddy, don't think I've had one before :). You said your cycle is finally at 28. What was it before? Pre DS I o'ed anywhere from cd25 to 41. With 25 being by a week the earliest.

Hey Mom15!

All of those things sound wonderful! I've heard of Vitex helping for short LP... and also soy isoflavones! There are a few threads on BnB of women taking SI...those with LP issues and some without LP issues. I would take them, but it's cautioned that you shouldn't take them if your cycles are regular (and mine are), because it can throw your cycles off. However, if your cycles are not regular, it could help improve your cycles, especially the LP.

Hopefully your BFP will come soon without need of regulating anything and without you having to stop nursing. :flower:

Congrats, Squirrel!!!

Hi!!! What round are you on this new cycle?

Hey Aphy! By "round," are you referring to Clomid?

Not on Clomid, but since we're at the same point in our cycles, I'm hoping to see you and Aphy at the 2ww, with hopes that we all get our BFPs! :happydance:

Last year, I TTC and got stressed out about it, so took a break. This will be my first cycle TTC coming up.

Congrats, Squirrel!!!

Hi!!! What round are you on this new cycle?

Hey Aphy! By "round," are you referring to Clomid?

Not on Clomid, but since we're at the same point in our cycles, I'm hoping to see you and Aphy at the 2ww, with hopes that we all get our BFPs! :happydance:

Last year, I TTC and got stressed out about it, so took a break. This will be my first cycle TTC coming up.

I am really hoping that the break was exactly what you needed and now your body is 100% in on this TTC thing 😉 It really can be more stressful than anyone can imagine.

Does anyone use staminogro to assist with fertility? We have been using it for a couple of months now but wondering if anyone has had success stories on it? Or what else do you all use to assist or boost fertility?

Ya he crashed his dirtbike. He broke 4 bones in his shoulder and 2 ribs. He's just starting to be better. Back at work this week. We are planning a big move to another state for a year or 2 so we will be ntnp for quite awhile.

I guess that's the category I'll be in.... somewhere between NTNP and TTC, just to keep my stress levels down and keep it fun, instead of all that anxiousness then depression I was going through last year while TTC.

Sending love, light, and healing your way. Hope he heals like nothing ever happened. :flower:

I haven't heard of staminogro, but just looked it up. So, it's a multi-vitamin? I just read a couple of testimonies of people who had been trying for months or years and finally got BFP in a couple of months, but both man and woman have to take it. Definitely worth looking into.

Dh SWEARS there is a vvvf line there. I put it in a negative filter to see better. If my weird 2 day spotting was af then I am cd14 or 15. And 4dpo. If it wasn't af then cd45+. Opinions on pic?

Attachments

• 51_1474133143633.jpg
    51_1474133143633.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 14
Hi ladies, just wanted to update you. Ive had my little boy. he was actually born on my birthday (14th) haha so its now an extra special day =) his name is Danny, 8lb 4oz xxxx

Hi ladies, just wanted to update you. Ive had my little boy. he was actually born on my birthday (14th) haha so its now an extra special day =) his name is Danny, 8lb 4oz xxxx

Congrats hun!!!! I hope I'm not too far behind.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->