• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

46 BFPS and Counting -TTC Lucky Support Thread - newbies welcome!

Smile that's what I'm thinking.. I'll retest on Saturday but thankfully my follow up post miscarriage is next Tuesday so I'll have them do blood work if in still getting faint lines.

Simille I couldn't believe he said it so confidently. I know I felt a lot of relief, but I don't think DH is there yet. He's still taking it hard the issue is with him and of course now he's worried about the results of fragmentation test.

I'm hoping soon he feels more confident about it as well!

Can I ask how soon after your first consult you did a round of IUI?

Iris- my dh took it really hard too, but he ended up not being the only one with issues although his was more difficult to fix. We had our 1st consult Nov of 2015 and when af started, I went through the testing during Dec's cycle. Jan 12th was our IUI so they moved really quickly. I hope your dr is just as aggressive.

Where my ladies at?!!!!

Yes, I'm baaaaaack!!! It's been a little over a month since I lost my little bean and it was rough for a bit. My doc signed me off work until Sept. 21 and my employers have been absolutely amazing. I spoke with HR and she immediately offered all the assistance she could. As a matter of fact, I think most of the management and HR are women! Totally understanding and extremely patient while I cried and spluttered my way through the reason for the time off. So I go back to work soon. I'm actually looking forward to it.

Afm, I needed to have a D&C as not everything was cleared after the bleeding stopped. I had a couple of meltdowns for a week or two afterward and my DH was wonderful with bringing me home chocolate or chips when asked. We've also decided that since I just finished AF (which showed up like clockwork 26 days after the mc) and it was normal that we're not going to try but we're not preventing either. So I'm back in the game! I feel ready and DH and I have decided that when it happens it happens (but I will, of course, help things along as much as I can). Almost forgot to add that I ended up going camping at Algonquin Park. Doctor's orders as he firmly stated: "You need a change of scenery and something to help you start fresh. You WILL go camping as you had originally planned."

I'm so looking forward to reading all the posts again. I missed you all!

Bee - I'm watching for your post-surgery post and I was thinking of you the entire day of your surgery. *CHEERLEADER*!!!!! That's me!!!

Iris - So glad you got an RE who seems bound and determined to get this pregnancy thing going asap.

Ttc - Always thinking of you and hope you're doing well.

And look at the mommies who are getting ready to pop! Looking forward to seeing pics of new babies!

Anyone ever use this, and have success? Doc recommended it bc it's all natural, no weird herbs and the such since I can't take herbal suppliments for the most part due to transplant t. Anyways, I went to look for preseed as we used it with dd and it helped. But, was told this helps to mature the egg properly and more healthy. Also aids in regulating ovulation so pin pointing O is easier. Bloodwork still happening gfor me to see if there was a hormonal issue, or chemical pregnant y or what.

Attachments

• 20160911_171401.jpg
    20160911_171401.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 6
No ive never used that but I've been doing the "women's energy" flavor of tea by Yogi and it has helped my cycles a lot. It's herbal though so I imagine you couldn't take it. I hope it helps you though! Good luck with the bloodwork and stuff

Just an update. I'm not sure if I mentioned any of this before.
This is #2 for me, my son is 13 months old. I had severe pre-e with him and ended up being induced to deliver/emergency C-section at 34 weeks after a 2 week hospital stay trying to keep him in until is was no longer safe for me or him.
I'm not having the easiest pregnancy this time either. Only 13 weeks and my 24 hour urine had protein 260 (over 300 is considered preeclampsia levels), and my spot urine sample had 20 protein in it (all my spot samples with my son were clear- no protein, even when I had pre-e). So far my BP has been ok, but I am on BP meds this pregnancy, I wasn't last time. And I have daily migraines, which I know can also be a big sign of pre-e (was for me last time, but later on at like 30-32 weeks). I really want a normal healthy, term pregnancy with a VBAC but I don't think that's goina happen. I'm just hoping to make it as far as possible. :cry: :shrug:
I see my doc again on October 6th for my 16 week apt, and I'm sure we will discuss my labs/ and where we go from here to hopefully keep pre-e away for awhile. I did start the daily aspirin today, and I've heard that is proven to help prevent pre-e.
I have my gender ultrasound on October 3rd.... hoping for a girl... :cloud9:

Hi everyone, I'm new here and hoping for some good luck in TTC. A little background is in order I suppose, and opinions are welcome. My expected date of ovulation was August 30, 2016. My fiance and I had sex on the 25th and again on the 28th. I'm fairly certain I actually ovulated on the 29th. AF is due tomorrow (Sept. 13th). I'm afraid of assuming that every symptom I have is due to pregnancy, because I've been disappointed before. However, my breasts feel like boulders when I take my bra off, and even my fiance has commented that they look a bit bigger. I have a lot of bloating and mild cramping on and off, I stay exhausted no matter how many hours of sleep I get at night, CP is high and soft. When I do a CM check, there isn't much, but it is white and creamy. I'm thirsty constantly, and this morning when I had my coffee, it instantly made me feel nauseous (and I LOVE coffee). So I don't know if these are good signs or if I'm reading too much into everything in hopes of a bfp. I have a two year old son, but the pregnancy was such a surprise back then that I can't even remember what I felt prior to my bfp with him. Any comments and/or advice are welcome. Thanks in advance!

Hey everyone, newbie here :) CD22, started Femara this cycle. Anyone on Femara by chance?

Peski I'm so glad to see you back... After my loss Aug 5 it took me 35 days for AF to arrive but it came. Like you we are bank in the game and I'll admit I'm slightly terrified but I know God has a plan and our forever baby is not far away.

Welcome to the new ladies!

Sorry it's been quiet lately, but the site isn't working rifht. I'm having a really hard time getting on.

Bomma- I didn't try Femara but I did clomid + IUI.

Squirrelgirl- I had extremely sore boobs when I got my bfp. I had a cycle where I couldn't drink coffee without gagging and it was a fluke. I hope that's not the case for you.

I hope everyone is doing well!

Welcome to all the new ladies!

Peski - it's great to hear from you!!

Pink - I keep all fx that the pre-e will stay far away and baby can stay snuggled in you belly for a long time!!

Afm, 7 dpo today and have some spotting upon checking. Just hoping to at least match my 8 day Lp from my previous cycle. I used to always spot starting as early as 5 dpo pre DS and lp was 11 days. Since DS it seems like I would go from spotting to Af in a day. I'll update when she shows.

Woohoo! Congrats Squirrel!!! H&H 9 months!

Congrats Squirrel!!!

Afm I have been feeling like pretty damn crappy (excuse my french). A cold came and attacked me out of no where and not being able to take cold medicine sucks!!! I wake up all times during the night to either pee or spit up whatever keeping me down.

Positives are 6w 5d and still no morning sickness (knock on wood). Last sunday I got my first ultrasound. I saw my baby bear and hear the heart beat for the first time and it was the most beautiful sound I ever heard!! Have my first appt with my OB team on Tuesday.

Question: Have any of you used home dopplers? Opinions? I know it is to early now, but I'm curious for future reference.

Hello - newbie over here 😊 I'm currently 3dpo and testing 28th September. We have been trying for baby #3 for 8 months with no luck.... Fingers crossed for you all for bfp x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->