46 BFPS and Counting -TTC Lucky Support Thread - newbies welcome!

Yay, so lovely to see more BFPs! Congrats Tink! :hugs:

Bee, your holiday sounds lovely. So jealous of your relaxing time! Sometimes it's all we really need. A place to completely unwind away from everything we see daily. I am soooo happy to hear everything came back okay with your bloods! That must be such a weight off your mind and such a relief.

AFM. This cycle is going so quick for me so far, but then again, it's always the 2ww that drags isn't it?

Been temping - have no idea what I'm looking for, but counting on FF to make sense of it for me :haha: OPKs seem darker than they usually are at around this point in my cycle, especially when comparing them to last month's. Got a feeling I may o earlier. Perhaps CD11 OR 12. BD last night and plan to tonight too!

Phew, it is so easy to get behind in these threads! Congrats to all the BFPs! Tink, how exciting though that your hubby gets to come home to the best surprise ever!

I'm 3DPO (well I hope so) I am getting a little worried that I didn't even O this cycle. I try to ignore my temps because sleeping is rough for me and I'm sure that means my temps aren't super reliable. Still taking b6 & b complex to hopefully extend my LP. I will be crushed if I didn't O this month, DH and I tried to time the BD-ing best we can (probably the best we ever have).

I am visiting family/friends in Vegas so hopefully that will be a great distraction during the TWW. Time is moving ever so slowly.

Phew, it is so easy to get behind in these threads! Congrats to all the BFPs! Tink, how exciting though that your hubby gets to come home to the best surprise ever!

I'm 3DPO (well I hope so) I am getting a little worried that I didn't even O this cycle. I try to ignore my temps because sleeping is rough for me and I'm sure that means my temps aren't super reliable. Still taking b6 & b complex to hopefully extend my LP. I will be crushed if I didn't O this month, DH and I tried to time the BD-ing best we can (probably the best we ever have).

I am visiting family/friends in Vegas so hopefully that will be a great distraction during the TWW. Time is moving ever so slowly.

I just got back from Vegas on Monday :coolio: enjoy that beautiful weather and all of the distractions for your TWW :thumbup::thumbup:

Yay, so lovely to see more BFPs! Congrats Tink! :hugs:

Bee, your holiday sounds lovely. So jealous of your relaxing time! Sometimes it's all we really need. A place to completely unwind away from everything we see daily. I am soooo happy to hear everything came back okay with your bloods! That must be such a weight off your mind and such a relief.

AFM. This cycle is going so quick for me so far, but then again, it's always the 2ww that drags isn't it?

Been temping - have no idea what I'm looking for, but counting on FF to make sense of it for me :haha: OPKs seem darker than they usually are at around this point in my cycle, especially when comparing them to last month's. Got a feeling I may o earlier. Perhaps CD11 OR 12. BD last night and plan to tonight too!

thanks so much wannab :hugs: it's so crazy how nice it is to have a distraction from this constant TCC thought process. I didn't think about it all. Everyone tells me that's what I need to do, but honestly I could never on a day to day basis. I want it so badly so how could I not? so the vacay was perfect. :thumbup: and glad about the bloods so now just need to calm myself since I'm obv doing it to myself! feeling good again this cycle (what else is new). I feel like everyone is O'ing early this month so hopefully you will too! I'm ready for another TWW.... :gun:

I'm a big Disney fan! I live right by Disney world although we don't go much, but we will be going in November!

I've a rather gross tmi question. I've been cramping which is a little early but when I wipe I have cm that is like the consistency of egg white although it's a little murky, not that transparent. I assume I'm going to be fertile soon then? FF says tomorrow is the start of my fertile window.

campn where you at girl?? how is your foot doing? I think you are going to O early with that fertile CM! mine is pretty murky too - it's def more white than clear, but I think that's the point with the whole egg white thing, huh? I hope so! FX for you!

Hi ladies,

I originally was out down for testing on October 23, but I will not have my blood test until October 26.
Can it be changed?

I just had my embryo transfer today. It's going to be a really long 10 days!!

Congrats to those bfps!

Hi ladies,

I originally was out down for testing on October 23, but I will not have my blood test until October 26.
Can it be changed?

Congrats to those bfps!

absolutely love! I'll change you no problem. my fingers are super crossed for you! it's such a hard wait, I know. stay and commiserate with us! :coffee:

I am going to test on October 19th, as my CD1 was on September 22nd. Can you put me down for testing? This is my very first cycle trying, my boyfriend had a vasectomy reversal on September 17th, so I hope it worked!

Can't wait for husband to return from work so I can tell him :)

Kind of wish I'd tested a couple of days back as it was our wedding anniversary so I could have wrote it in the card.

Can you keep it a secret? I mean halloween is right around the corner you can always get one of those t-shirts with a baby peeking out - to surprise him.

Or you can order one on amazon and wear it when it arrives and ask him what he thinks. Congrats! I hope we all get our BFPs!!

I had my anniversary on Oct 9 (12 years and counting) I wish you guys many health and happy years together and healthy babies!

Why not :shrug:-- maybe it's twins! ;) :happydance:

ahh it's another 2 weeks til Halloween there's no way I can keep it to myself that long!

Oh my goodness twins hadn't even crossed my mind haha x

Hi ladies,

Can it be changed?

Congrats to those bfps!

absolutely love! I'll change you no problem. my fingers are super crossed for you! it's such a hard wait, I know. stay and commiserate with us! :coffee:

The waiting is seriously worse than all the medications and injections!! Uggggghhh

Does anyone else get too nervous to test? I originally planned on testing today, but I chickened out.

Does anyone else get too nervous to test? I originally planned on testing today, but I chickened out.

I wish I was too chicken to test. I can't stop testing. I say every month I'm not going to test early and there I am at 8dpo testing away. If I'm not testing on OPKs I'm testing on HPTs at least half the month. I wish I had the strength to not test but I'm addicted.

Congrats on all the BFPs!I hope everyone is doing well!

Really off cycle this month, trying to 'go with the flow' and just BD as much as possible. :haha: I noticed CM changed CD7-11 which I thought way too early but this week I just cannot sleep and poor hubby I've been a complete grouch. Would honestly think AF was due in a few days.

Hope everyone else is having a good cycle

So begins the paranoia! My OPKs were darker than normal on CD 7, 8 and 9. Today is CD10 and my OPK is so light it's practically stark white. Now paranoid my body doesn't work. I'm sure I said the same last month! :haha: :wacko: Help my sanity.

Also missed my temp this morning as LO was up at 3am, then 6am, and I had to jump out of bed!

So begins the paranoia! My OPKs were darker than normal on CD 7, 8 and 9. Today is CD10 and my OPK is so light it's practically stark white. Now paranoid my body doesn't work. I'm sure I said the same last month! :haha: :wacko: Help my sanity.

Also missed my temp this morning as LO was up at 3am, then 6am, and I had to jump out of bed!

Nope, its completely normal. You will see a sudden change in the line very soon. Mine go from almost + to super - then +. Opks are so stressful but they definitely help.

Thank you Smille. I have a short LP. 10/11 days. So of course I am worrying about this too! Feel like having a bit of a cry today! I'm only cycle 2 :wacko: I don't know what's wrong with me. I'd blame hormones but I am 2 weeks away from AF!

Thank you Smille. I have a short LP. 10/11 days. So of course I am worrying about this too! Feel like having a bit of a cry today! I'm only cycle 2 :wacko: I don't know what's wrong with me. I'd blame hormones but I am 2 weeks away from AF!

Ttc is so stressful. When we're not ready to become a parent, we try so hard to avoid pregnancy. Then when we're ready it seems impossible to get pregnant no matter what we try. We're all going through the same emotions and are here for you. Have you talked to your dr about your lp? Maybe try natural progesterone. I have no experience in that dept but I've read it helps.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->